The collision pt. 2

Rough Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Rise and shine, Jungkookie!" -Taehyung's voice echoed in the room, startling the sleepy Jungkook. 
The younger ruffled his hair while rustling his eyes completely annoyed for having his sleep interrupted.
"W-what time is it?" -he said with his voice deeper than usual. 

"Woah there! What a morning voice!" -Tae exclaimed.
"Stop talking about morning voice when yours is deeper than the Pacific Ocean." -Jungkook replied earning a giggle from the other boy. 

"Aye aye! It seems like someone's pretty grumpy!" 
"Who wouldn't be annoyed when someone's just interrupted your damn sleep!" -Jungkook half shouted, but Taehyung just kept on giggling and said:

"Okay, I'm sorry... I thought it's already quite late so I woke you up... Y-You know, it's already 7:30-"

"7:30?! ITS ONLY 7:30 AND YOU'RE SAYING THAT ITS LATE?! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!" 

"Boys! Breakfast is ready!" -Mrs. Kim exclaimed from the dining area, interrupting Jungkook's outburst. 

Taehyung was busy eating his pancakes completely oblivious of Jungkook's death glares, which were apparently not so lowkey for Tae's mom not to notice.

"Jungkookie, sorry if Tae has woken you up a little bit early." -she said with an apologetic smile and added: "He's kinda used to it..."

"Ehm i-it's okay... I also have to apologise. I'm not really used to waking up early... A-and I'm not used to living with other people..." -he replied, his eyes fixed on his plate while smiling bitterly. 
Taehyung's mom patted his back gently as if she already knew everything that happened in his life. 
That atmosphere was too gloomy for Taehyung so he sprang up from his seat and said:
"Listen, Kookie, why don't you take a shower and come with me?!" 

Jungkook looked at him surprised.
"W-wait, where are we-"
But before he could finish his question he was already being dragged by Tae to the bathroom. 

Of course, they did NOT shower together. 
Of course, Jk was NOT thrilled by the idea of seeing Taehyung's wet body maybe squeezed against his chest and then he would wash his hair tugging a little bit and then they would look into each other's eyes and then- 
Okay, let's stop it there... Jungkook wasn't thinking about that. ABSOLUTELY NOT!
Or maybe yes? Maybe just a little tiny bit that he was left quite disappointed when Tae walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind him so that he could take a shower alone in peace.

~~~~
They were now walking down the street. Jungkook was still clueless about their destination while Taehyung was too distracted by everything that surrounded him.

'Heol... Look at him! Why is he like that?! Why is he looking around as if he had saw all of this for the first time?! HE FREAKING GREW HERE!' -Jungkook thought while kicking a rock on the ground.
He was too much on his own world that he was so shocked when he almost tripped on Tae, who was kneeling in front of him. 

"What the f-!" -he almost cursed out, but then Taehyung turned around to face him with a big smile, so he also kneeled down beside him to see why he was smiling like that.

And to Jungkook's amazement, all of this fuss was just caused by a simple dandelion. Taehyung picked it up gently and held it between his and Jungkook's face. The younger was  staring lost at the plant and the close distance between them created a sort of a magical atmosphere, where everything around him appeared blurry and the only thing clear was the boy in front of him. Taehyung puckered his lips and blew softly. The white feathery parts of the dandelion flew  and caressed Jungkook's face and just like magic he left the fantastic world and was brought back to reality in a slow motion effect.

"Isn't it beautiful, Kookie?" -Taehyung asked, smile always decorating his face.
"Yes, it is..." -Jungkook replied gently, shifting his gaze from the plant to the other boy. 
"So beautiful..."

Jungkook was still confused about his feelings. It was something that he had never felt before, he had never felt so much in awe of someone's beauty. 
They continued on walking for some more minutes and they arrived in front of the dog centre. 

"I thought you were a preschool teacher, why are we here?"

"It's so nice to know that you're keeping in mind some of my blabbering..." -Taehyung said crunching his nose and flashing him a cheeky smile. Jungkook lowered his head and mumbled: "Well... Ehm..."

"Taetae! Long time no see!" -Jin exclaimed running towards them with his arms wide open and hugged Taehyung tightly. 
"Uh h-hyung..."
Jungkook coughed instinctively.

"O-oh! I haven't noticed that you brought someone with you, Tae!" -the boy remarked and smirked at Taehyung while wiggling his eyebrows. 
"Yes, well... Jin hyung, this is Jungkook. Jungkook, this is Jin hyung." 
The older offered his hand and Jungkook took it while mumbling a 'Nice to meet you'. 

They went inside and they were immediately surrounded by different breeds of dogs. Taehyung sat down and petted them one by one.
"Hello, my furry friends! There's a new friend here beside me, go and greet him!" 
But the dogs were apparently too happy to see Taehyung and they ignored Jungkook. 
Only one dog went close to him, it jumped on his leg trying to get his attention. Jungkook kneeled and caressed its body. It was a husky and it was still quite small. It has a cold gaze since its eyes were so light, almost white and it had dark little stripes above them in an eyebrow-like shape.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and noticed the smile on his face while playing with the puppy. 
"Hey, Jin hyung! Is that new?" -he said while pointing at Jk's direction.
"Yes, it was brought here last week. His mom had 6 puppies and the owner could only take care of 2 of them, so she left 4 puppies here..." 
"And where are the other 3?" -Taehyung asked.
"Well, they've already been adopted... He's the only one left here now." -Jin replied with a smile.

"I'll take him!" -Taehyung exclaimed out of the blue. And Jungkook, who was listening all along, looked up and said shocked and confused: "W-what?" 
"Yes. Jin hyung, how long would it take you to prepare the papers?"
"Well, maybe in the afternoon they would be all ready, including the dog... But are you sure?" -Jin asked a little bit worried. 

"Of course, hyung! Shall we give him a name?!" -he replied enthusiastically and added: "Why don't you choose one, Kookie?" 

"W-what? Me?" 
"Yes. You!" -Taehyung replied with his rectangular smile. 
"E-ehm. Well, I-I don't know..." -Jk said playing with the hem of his shirt. 
"Think about it, okay? Sooo hyung, we'll come back later and we'll give this cutie a name!" -Tae exclaimed and made his way to the door, followed by Jungkook who greeted Jin s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter