The Moon

Rough Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook woke up in his bed with his body completely sore. Bruises and scars were decorating his pale skin. He stood up slowly, sighing because of the pain he felt for each movement of his muscles. 
He went straight to his bathroom and as he was on his way to wash his face he noticed a slightly pink and purple mark near his mouth. He touched it carefully, but the sting that he felt almost made him swear and throw a punch on the wall early that morning. 

"He's not here anymore..." -he thought as a bitter smile crept on his face. 

He was already used to walking up all alone every morning, but he was not sorry for that nor sad or even depressed. In fact, all his bruises, wounds and scars were always better company than any other human being.

Jungkook was not insensitive. He was not invulnerable. Even if he wanted to.
As a matter of fact, on the contrary to what he showed, he was just a boy who had always been exposed to pain. He had endured everything, that he became a sort of paradox.

Ever since he was a child, he had always been bullied by his schoolmates, because he was "different". His father had always punished him, because he was "different". But no one had ever made the effort to tell him what made him "different" from the other kids. And just growing up, the teenager Jungkook found out the reason of his being "different". He found out that he was gay. And gay was considered being different from everyone else.
The 16-year-old Jungkook was always excluded and he was always left alone as if he had a disease that everyone was afraid to be infected. He also thought that it was for real a disease that he tried to find a cure for it. But it was all in vain. Because apparently there was no cure.

Until one day, a boy came to him. He was the very first person who had ever approached him and he didn't know how to feel about it.
"Hi! You're Jeon Jungkook, right?" -the boy said with a wide smile.

"Y-yeah. B-but don't you know that I-I'm..." -Jungkook replied hesitantly.
"That you're gay? Yes, I know. And so what? You look nice!" -the boy interrupted him always wearing a smile. 
Jungkook immediately thought that he was kind of friendly and not to mention that he was the first person to talk to him in that way. Without looking at him with disgust and without insulting him. 

A few weeks later, Jungkook and the boy became friends. But then one day the boy invited him to his house so that they could do their Physics' project. The boy held his hand unexpectedly and looked into his eyes, as he said: "Jungkook, I love you..." 

Jungkook's eyes widened because he was caught off guard by that sudden confession and also because no one had ever told him those magical 3 words. And it would be an understatement to say that he felt his heart coming out of his body. 
Jungkook felt so happy that day, so happy that finally he found someone who loved him, someone who accepted him for who he is. 

One night, the boy invited him once again to his house saying: "Hey Jungkook, why don't we have dinner together in my house? My parents are not home for the whole night." 
Jungkook felt obliged to say yes, even if he didn't feel so good at that time. 
After they had dinner, they went to the boy's room to watch a movie, but then the boy leaned closer to him and kissed the shell of his ear. Jungkook felt shivers down his spine so he moved away and said: "S-sorry, but I think m-my parents are looking f-for me..." 
But the boy grabbed his arm forcefully and pinned him to the mattress. 
"L-leave me!" -Jungkook exclaimed helplessly. He tried to remove the boy's grip on his arm, but the latter was absolutely stronger than him. 
"I told you to leave me!" -Jungkook yelled once again.

"Shut up!" -the boy shouted back as he slapped Jungkook's face, leaving a red mark. 

Tears started to prickle his eyes, he was helpless. He tried to shout again but the boy put his hand on his mouth, suffocating every breathe on his throat. The boy then took all of his clothes off swiftly. Jungkook started to move violently so that he could escape from the boy's grip and weight above him. But the latter just punched him in his stomach leading him to crouch in pain. However, that didn't stop his determination to run away, but the boy was also equally determined to do what he wanted and therefore he punched Jungkook's face repeatedly until he became unconscious.  

Jungkook was woken up by the cold a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter