Moon meets Sun

Rough Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a mid-June Saturday afternoon, when Jungkook decided to go out. 
It was unusual for him to go out at that time, especially when he was a sort of a vampire who was afraid of the sunlight, as if it would lead him to death so that he only hung out when it was nighttime. 
But this time, he felt like he HAD TO. He didn't know why, but he just had this weird necessity to feel the warm breeze of summer on his wounded skin. So, even if he doubted his decision at first (especially because his face still had the fresh bruise left by his last hook up and obviously there was no way people wouldn't notice it), he still decided to give it a go.

He walked down the streets without knowing where to go to. He just followed his feet, like he was in autopilot. 
'I want to eat something good today...' -he thought as he heard his stomach growling. So then he decided to stop in a small café, where there were only few people. 
But of course, those few people looked at him weirdly as they examined every inch of his face. 
However, Jungkook managed to walk with his head held up, without even trying to avoid their gazes. He looked at them one by one, instead.
'I don't care about what you think of me, peasants...' -he thought and added: 'I don't know you and you don't know me. Soo there's no point.' 

As soon as he took a seat, a waiter approached him immediately. 

"Good morning, sir!" -the waiter greeted with a wide smile. 
"Chocolate muffin and caramel macchiato, please..." -he ordered, without changing the indifferent expression on his face. 
"Okay... So what's the name, sir?" -the boy asked while holding a pen ready to right down his name along with his orders. 

"Hmm Just put J" -he answered nonchalantly. 
"Okay, just wait for a moment, sir JAY" -the waiter said brightly as he wrote his 'name' and left right away. 

Not even after 10 minutes or so, his order arrived. 
It was really good to eat something delicious, especially in a summer day. It had been a while since he went out to treat himself while the sun was still up in the sky. 

'Oh look at those people... Look at those dogs... Look at those kids... How can they be so happy?' -he thought, while he was staring lost at the view beyond the glass-mirror of the said café. He took a sip of his drink.
'And look at me... I'm here, sitting all alone thinking about other people's happiness... Why can't I find mine?' -he kept on reflecting. 
'W-wait! Why am I being so melodramatic?! I'm here to treat myself!' -he thought as he shut his eyes close. 
And in an attempt to bring himself back to reality he slapped himself lightly as he said: "Common, wake up! Wake-"

"Ehm excuse me, sorry if I'm disturbing you..." -a voice interrupted him. 

Jungkook opened his eyes swiftly and even if he was quite embarrassed of the situation he was caught in, he still decided to look at the person in front of him. 

And just then, his eyes laid on a beautiful smiling face. The boy in front of him was literally ETHEREAL. So beautiful, so stunning that he almost choked up. But then he remembered his inner Elsa: 'Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know...' 

"Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know..." -he repeated and mumbled accidentally. 
"E-excuse me?!" -the boy asked dumbfounded and tried to control his laughter. 

"N-nothing." -Jungkook cut short and added: "What do you need, anyway?"
"Oh! I just wanted to ask if you know where Jim Gym is? Because I've already asked lots of people but apparently no one goes there!" -the boy said, looking kinda worried. 

"Well, no one will surely go there, since it's not so famous and not everyone is a Mr. Macho man like you..." -Jungkook replied raising an eyebrow. 
"Oh, so you don't know it too? But looking at your biceps, it almost looks like you're more macho than me!" -the latter exclaimed with a playful smirk. 
"Are you trying to flirt with me?" -Jungkook deadpanned.

"Ah no no! Please, don't think of it that way... I-I was just getting back on you..." -the boy answered with an obvious blush on his cheeks.
"Yeah, they always say that..." -Jungkook said and added: "Anyway, yeah. I know where Jim Gym is..." 

After Jungkook had explained the directions, he didn't even notice that the stranger was now sitting on the seat in front of him and flashed him a too bright grin, that almost made him blind.

"Thank you very much!" -the guy exclaimed with a weirdly shaped smile. 
"I'm Taehyung, by the way..." -he added while offering his hand.
'Taehyung...' -Jungkook repeated on his mind, as he looked at his beautiful hand. Well, everything in that boy was beautiful, probably also his feet...

"And you are...?" -Taehyung asked as he was not giving any response.

"Don't ask my name, if you're not going to stay..." -Jungkook replied indifferently. 
'I don't care if you're handsome as hell. The rules are still the same!' -he thought.

"What if I say that I'll stay?" -Taehyung answered unexpectedly earning the attention of the other boy. 
"No, you won't..." -the latter answered shortly.

"I'll stay, I promise." -Tae said as he held up one of his hands and put the other one on his chest. 

"Don't make promises. They' re just meant to be broken." 

"Hey, listen, do you run a Quote-blog on Tumblr?" -Taehyung joked, but Jungkook didn't seem to get it and replied:

"Pardon?"

"Hahaha nothing..." -Tae answered while chuckling. 
"Does it hurt, JAY?" -he then asked after a few minutes of silence. 

"Excuse me?" -Jungkook asked back completely confused. 

"Ah um, the bruise..." -Taehyung replied pointing at the boy's face. 
"Ah no, I-I mean how did you call me?" 
"Jay? Your cup says you're Jay..." -he answered, smiling at him and pointing out the scribble on his drink. 

'Oh great! So now they even give me a new name! Great, absolutely great...' -he thought as he was thinking how to kill that stupid waiter. 

"Mr. Macho man, don't you think that it's getting late? Jim Gym is quite far from here, you know." -Jungkook said and stood up from his seat, ignoring the other's presence. 
"But I've promised that I'll stay with you..." -the boy answered while smiling sheepishly. 

"Can you please stop flirting with me?!" -Jungkook replied quite annoyed.

"Hey, I'm not flirting with you! I-I'm just being friendly. That's all!" -he defended himself.

'Friendly? Tch! Is it a new term for 'hey come on, I can be your next hook up'? You must be kidding me!' -he wanted to reply, but all he said was: "Listen, Mr. Macho man, I would like you to stay with me. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter