The collision pt 1

Rough Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stop the car" -Jungkook said, as they passed in front of his apartment. 

"Is this where you live?" -Jimin asked, while observing or more like judging the neighborhood. 

Jungkook's apartment was in fact one of those decaying buildings in a shabby neighborhood. It was all that he could afford with his earnings from his part time job. 

Jungkook nodded and led them inside, keeping his head low. Taehyung could already notice the changes in the younger's behavior. He couldn't look at them directly anymore, as if he was ashamed of his living condition. 

"I-I'm sorry, if it's a bit ehm messy..." -Jungkook stuttered while  he was trying to take away some ramyeon bowls that he had left on the centre table.
"I-I don't usually have guests..." -he added with a fake smile. 
It was true. He usually had hook ups. But he had never considered them as guests and he had never bothered to tidy up his apartment for them. Because all that they would need was his bedroom and that's all. 

"It's okay, Kookie. Go and prepare your stuff! We'll help you!" -Taehyung finally exclaimed flashing him a reassuring smile. 
He started to pick up the bottles of water, juice, soda and others of beer or other kind of liquors. 

"Hey, Jimin! Common and help me!" -he complained. 
Jimin glared at him and said: "Why?! I don't want to!" 

Jungkook looked at them and mumbled: "You don't have to... I can handle this." 
 He then approached Tae to get the bottles from him, but the latter was fast enough to turn around so that he couldn't get them. 
"Go ahead, Kookie! I told you, we'll clean this up!" -Taehyung said always wearing his too bright grin. 

Jungkook wanted to refuse or to complain, but the boy held his shoulder to turn him around and pushed him gently away from the small living room. 
And with that simple touch, Jungkook felt shivers down his spine and he didn't know why, but he felt like he just had to obey what he had told him.
So he went to his room and packed everything that he would need. 

When he was finally done, he went straight to the living room. He was nearly shocked when he saw it. It was really clean. No more bottles, empty containers or leftovers. 
But then he was startled by a voice: "It's not messy anymore, isn't it?" 

"Ehm yeah, I have to admit that you two have done a great job!" -Jungkook exclaimed with a smile. 
"I haven't done anything, though. Taehyung did all the job!" -Jimin replied while chuckling. 
"Oh really?! A-And where is he?" -the younger asked. 
"Hmm I dunno!" 

His eyes wandered around the room but when they landed on the couch, he found a sleeping figure curling into a ball to fit his entire body in.
He went closer as he observed his beautiful face. His long eyelashes, his perfect nose and his pink lips slightly open. 
"He must be tired..." -he heard Jimin's voice behind him and that brought him back to reality. 
He didn't even realize that he was staring lost at him, admiring every inch of his being. 

"Y-yeah. Probably." -he answered.
"Hyung, how did you two know each other?" -he asked then, as he couldn't contain his curiosity any longer. 

"Hmm it was 5 years ago, I guess, when I came to Daegu to search for a job because I thought that it would be easier to start a new life there. But apparently I was wrong. I didn't know anyone there and I couldn't ask for help to anybody. I was starving. I thought that I was already dying..." -Jimin narrated with a smile, but Jungkook could perfectly see the pain in his eyes.
The older sighed but then his face lit up, as he continued his story: "... And then I saw this idiot. He was walking down the street to his school and as soon as he saw me, he stopped his steps. He knelt in front of me and flashed me that stupid smile of him. At first I thought that he would bully me, but he gave me his sandwich and orange juice, instead... He introduced himself and told me to wait for him at the end of his class." 

Jungkook stayed silent all the time, he just listened to his cousin while shifting his look from Jimin to the sleeping boy every now and then. 

"So I waited for him. 'Cause I didn't have anything to do anymore, I didn't have any choice... I didn't know what he was planning back then. He could be a or a killer and I wouldn't even know..." -the boy joked and continued: "But luckily, he was just a too kind hearted guy. He brought me to his house, where his mom welcomed me like a guest, like I was an old friend of her son. I stayed there for 2 good years, they treated me like I was part of their family and they found me a job..."

"But why did you leave then?" -Jungkook finally asked.

Jimin looked at him and smiled  as he saw the younger one ruffling Taehyung's hair, but he didn't and just answered, instead: "I didn't leave them... It was actually his mom who gave me the chance to open Jim Gym."

"Huh? What do you mean?" 

"You see, they already had that property here in Seoul. But Taetae didn't want to leave his mom, so she told me to take care of it and use it as I wanted. I can still remember what she said that day... She told me to follow my heart and to make my dreams come true." 

"They are such wonderful people, you know!" -he then exclaimed and excused himself to go to the bathroom. 

As soon as Jungkook was left alone with the sleeping boy next to him, he started to caress this latter's cheek and brushed his hands on his hair. 
'Are you really that kind? Is it all true?' -he thought. But then  Taehyung started to move and when he was about to open his eyes he felt a light slap on his cheek. Taehyung was so shocked that he stood up immediately and asked confused: "WHAT'S GOING ON?!" 

"N-Nothing. There was a mosquito on your cheek, so I killed it..." -Jungkook lied and chuckled.

"Really?! Thanks then!" -he replied with a sweet smile while touching his cheek. 
"Anyway, it seems like you love this living room make over!" -Tae added. 

"Hmm, it's not that great. I was expecting something more, but thank you anyway." -the younger said trying so hard to maintain his fake indifferent tone. 

"You are always welcome, Kookie!" -Tae replied with his rectangular grin. 
'Here we go again with that stupid smile!' -Jungkook thought.

"Hey guys! Let's go! It's already 3:30. We need to go to the bus station." -Jimin interrupted them.

~~~~

The three boys were now sitting in the bus. Taehyung and Jungkook got to sit together while Jimin chose a seat quite far from them with the excuse of getting car sick. 
Of course Jungkook tried his best to avoid sitting next to Taehyung, but all his complaints and attempts were all in vain, since almost all the seats were already taken. So he didn't also have any choice but to plop down next to the other boy, who sat by the window.

'Why should we go there by bus? Couldn't we just go by car or plane? Now I have to sit here for loooots of hours beside this guy!' -Jungkook thought while rolling his eyes and letting out a sigh. 

The bus finally left the station and started its journey. The sun wasn't still up and the sky was still dark. Most of the passengers were sleeping, so all that you could hear was the bus' engine and some casual snores. 
Jungkook looked at the window but his eyes couldn't avoid to land in the beautiful side profile of the other boy. It seemed like he was too busy looking at the road and at the view to feel the the younger's gaze digging a deep hole on his face. 
Well, at least that was what Jungkook thought...

"What's wrong, Kookie?" -Taehyung asked with hoarse voice, since he hadn't talked for quite long. Jungkook was so shocked that he almost had a heart attack. And there were mainly two reasons:   One was the boy's voice, deeper than usual and two was his sudden question. 

"E-ehm, what do you mean?" It was all that Jungkook could say. His brain searched for an excuse, but apparently it stopped working after Taehyung had faced him. He tried to keep his cool but he couldn't look into his eyes directly. 

"You were looking at me. I thought there was something wrong... Are you feeling sick? Do you want to change seats with me?" -Taehyung said with worry, as he also started to stand up from his seat. But then he felt a strong grip on his hand pulling him down again, so that he came back to his seat. 

"No no, just sit down! I'm fine, I'm completely okay." -the younger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter