Chapter Two

Forbidden Love

"Yah! Jung Daehyun! Get off of me!"

"No thanks. I'm rather comfy right now."

"You were suppose to help me train. Not use me as your dummy to train yourself." Youngjae glared at the man who is sitting on top of her.

"Come on, Jae. From what I have heard from your father, you're a 10th dan in both aikido and hapkido. This shouldn't be hard for you."

It's about three weeks after the party and it's safe to say that the two of them has gotten pretty close to each other. And it's not just Daehyun that Youngjae has gotten close with, she's also gotten close with the whole squad of bodyguards that Daehyun works with. There's Yongguk, Himchan, Jongup, Taecyeon, Nickhun, Mark, Jackson, Yugyeom, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jungkook, Jungmyun, and Henry.

"It's not hard. It's just I have a PIG straddling me, crushing every single one of my bones." Youngjae huffed.

"I'm not a pig. For your information, I'm considered skinny for my height and age. I weight around 138 pounds." Daehyun said, glaring back at Youngjae.

"Right. Tell that to your non-existing packs that you say that you have." Youngjae rolled her eyes and managed to push Daehyun off of herself and stood up. Thinking about what she just said to Daehyun, she immediately regretted saying them. "Wait, wait, wait." She started backing away from Daehyun but it was too late. The look on his face is more than enough to tell Youngjae that she is dead.

She started to away from him but not far enough to outrun Daehyun. His arms wrapped around her waist and she was lefted up from the ground, swung over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes while she started to scream at him to let her go. She started to smack his back in protest but stopped when Daehyun pretended to drop her.

"Yah! Let me go!" Youngjae whined.

"Hm... I'll let you go if you say 'Jung Daehyun is not a pig'." Daehyun replied and Youngjae can hear the smirk forming on his face.

"Hell no, Dae. You're a pig and you should just admit it." Youngjae yelled and she felt him started to move. "Where- Where are you going?"

"I see a pool right ahead. Shall we go for a swim, Miss Yoo?"

"What?! No! No, no, no!"

"Then say 'Jung Daehyun is not a pig'."

"Like I said, Dae. I'm not going to say that."

"Then I guess you'll have to go into the pool with me."

"Okay! Okay! Fine. Jung Daehyun is not a pig." And in an instant, Youngjae was set down on the ground again and a satisfied smile on Daehyun's face. "Jung Daehyun is not just a pig, but a very fat one!" She yelled and started sprinting towards the doors of the training room.

"Yah!" Daehyun shouted and ran after her.


As Youngjae came down the stairs after a quick shower after her training lesson with Daehyun, the first thing she heard was her brother announcing that he's moving out and her step-mother screaming on the top of her lungs.

About time you move out of this mental hospital. Youngjae thought as she sat on the kitchen counter, watching as her stepmother dramatically fall to the couch.

"I'm 24, mother. I think it's time for me to start living on my own. I've been looking at a few places and all of them are closer to the hospital. I've talked to father and he agreed." Youngjae replied, frowning at his mom.

"Please, Youngjae, talk your oppa out of this." Her step-mom begging, rubbing her temples as she finally noticed Youngjae's presence from the living room. Youngjae looked surprised at first but shrugged.

"Why should I? If he wants to move out, then by all means, go ahead. Didn't you hear him? He talked to father already so why hold him back when father already agreed?" Youngjae asked, grabbing an apple and bit into it. Her step-mom jumped up from the seat with smoke coming out of her nose.

"Don't talk back to me, young lady. When I ask you to do something, I expect you to follow it with no comment. Wouldn't want your father to know about this behavior, right, Youngjae?" She smirked, looking at Youngjae from the living room.

"He wouldn't pick up your phone call anyways if you call him on a business trip." Youngjae murmured under her breath.

"Mom. I need to go. I have a surgery at 3." Youngjae stood up from the couch and their mother turned to look at him with a glare on her face.

"We'll have this talk again later tonight, young man."

"Yes. Yes. Youngjae, do you need a ride to somewhere?" Youngjae looked up from her apple and noticed the message behind his words.

"Let me go grab my bag." She jumped down from the counter she was sitting on and run towards the stairs.

In records time, she ran back down with her things and was out the door with Youngjae by her side and the two left the house with their mother nagging behind them.

"So moving out huh?" Youngjae asked, leaning back into her seat as her brother pull out from their garage.

"Yeah. I'm actually moving in with JB hyung." Youngjae admitted and blushed as his sister squealed in her seat.

"I KNEW IT!" Youngjae squealed, slapping her brother's arm.

"Calm down, Jae." Youngjae laughed and she huffed.

"How am I suppose to calm down? You're moving in WITH JB oppa. The next thing you know, he'll be proposing to you and you'll get married and have beautiful kids and I'll be their aunt."

"Woah, there. If you haven't forgot, I'm a guy, Youngjae. I CAN'T and won't get pregnant."

"Uh... I meant adopt, oppa. Of course I know you're a guy."

"Good. I thought you momentarily forgot since your mind must be filled with that bodyguard of yours." Youngjae smirked at the blush forming on his sister's face.

"S-Shut up!"


"Promise me you'll let me see the apartment you and JB oppa are moving in to." Youngjae said, standing on the sidewalk next to her oppa's car.

"Will do, baby sis. Did you tell Daehyun that you're out?"

"Yeah. He's on his way here."

"Good. You okay by yourself for now? Should I stay here longer?" Youngjae asked, worried to leave his sister alone after that gunshot incident.

"Yes, oppa. Go. Don't you have a surgery to perform?"

"Crap! I don't want to leave you alone though." He pouted and Youngjae laughed at his childish action.

"Well, he's going to be here in about ten minutes so I'll be fine. I promise. Now, shoo, oppa."

Youngjae chuckeled and nodded. Shifting to drive, he waved to his sister and took off, smiling to himself when he saw his sister waving to him from his rear mirror. After seeing her brother off, Youngjae sighed and headed into the little cafe right next to the sidewalk she was dropped off on. Heading towards the cashier, she ordered a cup of green tea latte and a piece of cheesecake for her bodyguard when he comes.

Picking a window seat, she sat and took out her phone, looking through her social medias while waiting for her oder and her bodyguard to arrive.

"Number 135, your order is ready!" The staff at the pick-up counter yelled her order number but Youngjae didn't hear her. She was so focused on her phone, she didn't hear the staff when she called out her order the second time. She didn't even notice her bodyguard walking in the cafe either.

"Who is order numb-"

"I got it. Sorry." Daehyun said, knowing that it's Youngjae order right away after seeing what was on the tray.

He smiled apologetically at the lady and picked up the tray. When he got to the table, he's eyebrows raised, amazed by how Youngjae still hasn't noticed him yet.

"Miss, I believe this is your order." He said and Youngjae finally looked up from her phone. Her eyes widened.

"My latte! Gosh, I've been waiting for this cup of heaven for ages!" Youngjae's hand immediately dropped her phone onto her lap and replaced it with her cup of latte.

"Wow, gee. Hello to you too, Jae." Daehyun rolled his eyes, taking the plate of cheesecake.

"Sorry." Youngjae smiled at him sheepishly, setting her cup down. Daehyun shook his head with a smile on his face.

"So... Why are you out here? I thought you told me that you were going to stay home today, did you not?" Daehyun asked, picking up Youngjae's latte to take a sip.

"No. My step-mom decided to do some 'mother' lectures so I left with my step-brother when he was heading off to work." She replied, taking a bite of his cheesecake.

"Then what do you want to do for the day?"

"Aren't you on break today? You told me you're suppose to be on break after our training, did you not?" Youngjae asked, using the same way Daehyun had asked her.

"My job is watch you and protect you. My break ended the moment you called me." Youngjae raised her eyebrows.

Staring at the man in front of her, she thought for a moment before noticing what her bodyguard is wearing. Suits. Unlike the black ones he always wear when he's with Youngjae and is on duty, Daehyun is in a grey suit with a darker grey dress shirt under the jacket with a black tie. His hair is styled up and earpiece forever hooked to his ear in case of emergency.

"Why are you always in suits when you're not even on duty call?" Youngjae asked.

"It's more professional looking, I guess, in case people see me with my client." Her bodyguard replied, taking her latte once again, earning him a glare this time.

"Take my latte again and you'll face my wrath, Jung."

Daehyun laughed and gave Youngjae back her drink. She sat back and thought about what she wanted to do today. But after one last look at her bodyguard, a perfect plan came into her head.

"Alright. Well, now you're off duty. For today, you are going to be a normal 21 year old, not a bodyguard."

"Huh?" Setting the empty plate down, Daehyun looked at Youngjae with a strange look.


"Really? The mall?"

"Of course. But don't worry, I won't make you go into stores like Victoria's Secret and Pink with me." Youngjae said it in a voice so seriously, Daehyun started to look at her with a scared expression, making Youngjae burst out into laughter. "I'm kidding, Dae. Don't be so serious."

Daehyun let out a breath of relief and shook his head. "Kind of can't when you're a bodyguard, protecting the daughter of Mr. Possible President of Korea."

The news spread during the last month about Youngjae's father becoming one of the candidate for the election this year. Of course, Youngjae is happy for her father, but that also means she is now responsisble for her father's image since her brother is now out of the picture after his surprising annoucement. She also has to focus on studying business so she can take over her father's company once he becomes President. There's no gurantee that he would make it, but her father is just like that.

"So that means you WILL go into Victoria's Secret with me?" Youngjae asked, looking at him with her eyebrows raised.

Daehyun groaned and the girl started laughing before dragging a whining bodyguard behind her, walking into their first store.

The store clerks greeted them with a smile on their faces and one of them walked towards the two. "Is there I can help you two today?"

"Yes. Can you help me find some outfits for this man? Something other than suits?" Youngjae asked, pointing at Daehyun with a polite smile on her face.

"Wha- No. That's fine, miss." Daehyun declined before the clerk can even start helping them. Youngjae clicked her tongue and slapped Daehyun's arm, giving him a death stare when he turned his attention back to her. Seeing this, Daehyun sighed, knowing that he lost this fight.

"I think I have some in mind. Why don't you two follow me." The lady said before guiding Youngjae and Daehyun toward the men's section.

As the two followed the lady, Daehyun nudged Youngjae and asked her why she's doing this.

"Honestly? Because I want to. Plus, I've always wanted dress a guy up, but the other bodyguards are too scared to come with me." Youngjae replied, shrugging, before turning her attention towards something the lady had picked up.

After what seem like forever for Daehyun, he is finally being pushed off towards the dressing rooms by Youngjae with at least 10 different outfits for him to try on. Knowing that his 'boss' has definitely won this batte, Daehyun just complied to whatever Youngjae wants him to do without a complaint. After walking into one of the many dressing rooms, Daehyun set all the outfits down and locked the door, sighing for the nth time since he walked into the this place he now decided to call "hell".

Changing into the first outfit, which is just a white shirt and black jeans, Daehyun stepped out carefully and found Youngjae sitting on the couch just outside the dressing rooms, staring at the ground. Hearing his footsteps, Youngjae looked up and smiled at him.

"You look good," She commented before adding on, "I don't really like the shirt though. Now go change into the second outfit." Youngjae said and Daehyun sighed.

"Yes, ma'am."

 

Walking towards the cashier, Daehyun handed her three pairs of jeans, ten shirts, and two hoodies that all got Youngjae's approval. Knowing that everything in that pile is all expensive, Daehyun didn't even bother listening to what the total is. He looked towards Youngjae as she swiped her card without hesitation, not even batting an eye at the price.

"Won't you get in trouble for buying me stuff?" Daehyun asked once they stepped out of the store.

"No. I used my personal card that I opened without my father and step-mother knowing." Youngjae replied, heading towards the second store that she's got in mind.

"Where to now?"

"Victoria's Secret." Youngjae said and Daehyun groaned.


While the two had fun, enjoying each other's company, Youngjae never noticed someone that had been following her all day.

"Just you wait, Youngjae. Your seat for the President's chair at the enterprise will be mine."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!!! Please forgive me for not updating for this long. I didn't mean to. I try to write this story and check you guys updated, but I just don't have time. But I promise I'll try and post new chapters more often since winter break starts this Friday afternoon for me. Hope you guys enoy this chapter and I love you!!!! Muah!!!

-Christine