Miss Creative Director

Hands On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: First, I’m not changing its plot, I just did some checking, a little addition and tried proofreading thus reuploading it again. I love this story so much, that even I stopped writing, its plot still remains fresh to me. Second, please at least do upvote this story. I know it isn’t that good to you, but it’ll make me encourage to continue writing. And third, thank you to those people who still waiting, and reading all my stories. You all rocks! 

 

Note: Italic means flashbacks or inside thoughts on some parts. Present is the normal text. Pardon for grammatical errors and misspelled words.

 

 

II

 

 

 

“Tae.”

 

Taeyeon ignored the voice that calling her. Instead, her eyes darted to the woman sitting not far away to where they stand. ‘Ah, I didn’t know she’s eating here too…’

 

“Taeyeonie.”

 

Taeyeon stayed still on her spot, intentionally refusing to answer. Her eyes glued to the group of people talking, laughing while eating their lunch in the building’s cafeteria.

 

“Taeyeon-ah! Hey! Are you with me?” Yuri nudged her friend. “What are you looking out there anyway?”

 

Taeyeon blinked, focusing her attention to Yuri who was trying to find what really caught Taeyeon’s attention. Taeyeon cleared . “I’m not looking at someone.”

 

“Did I say you’re looking at someone?”

 

“Errr…yes?” She bit her lower lip. “No.”

 

“You’re weird.” Yuri chuckled, balancing the tray of food in her hands. “Now, where can we…Oh!” Her eyes turned big; a lace of excitement in her voice. “Tae, was that our new CD?” Yuri gestured through her lips, pointing the other woman sitting with other employees that Taeyeon was sure were from the Design department.

 

Taeyeon shifted her eyes, looking again at the same group she was staring at a while ago. “Yes.” She mumbled, as if hiding something behind her tone.

 

“I didn’t have a chance to meet her formally because of that two weeks business conference in Singapore. Gah, that two weeks alone, I just wanted to bump my head against the wall while looking at the funds.” The young CFO sighed. “C’mon, Tae, let’s join them.”

 

“Wha—.” Before Taeyeon could refuse, Yuri walked fast towards the group. Bowing lightly, Yuri greeted them with her famous cheeky smile. Taeyeon took a deep breath, dragging her legs to follow. She saw them standing up from their seat to bow at Yuri’s presence. The new creative designer was obviously confused, even so, she also stood up and followed the action.

 

“Hey, hey! Stop being formal. It’s not working hours. Haha.”

 

Taeyeon heard Yuri’s words and decided to position herself beside her friend. The group were got more and more surprised upon seeing Taeyeon. All were suddenly felt stiff and awkward.

 

Yuri chortled, pulling the chair to sit. “Easy. Ms. Kim here won’t bite you. Right? Tae?”

 

Taeyeon didn’t answer, acting oblivious to certain pair of eyes that looking at her. She cleared , sitting beside the Product Copywriter, Kang Seulgi. “So, are you all eating here every day?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“A-ah…uhm, n-not really, ma’am…” Kang Seulgi stuttered, visibly not used of Taeyeon talking to her.

 

Taeyeon eyes blinked, amused.

 

Yuri chuckled. “I think they’re not. Imagine eating the food all same every day? Argh.” She sliced her chicken. “I can’t do that.”

 

“I was just asking.” Taeyeon looked down at her food.

 

“Oh, by the way…” Yuri turned to the woman on her left. “You’re our new CD, right? Jessica Jung?”

 

“Uhm…y-yes.”

 

“Oh, I didn’t have a chance to meet you formally.” Yuri let go of her utensils, extending her hand. “I’m Kwon Yuri. Chief Financial Officer of E&P.”

 

“Oh.” Jessica clasped her hand, bowing her head. “N-Nice to meet you, Ms. Kwon.”

 

“Oh, just Yuri, by the way.” She waved her hand. “I’ve heard from other staff that our new CD is beautiful, clever, and well a fashionista.” She smiled, turning to others. “Indeed, she’s beautiful.”

 

The other staff laughed, starting to tease. Jessica suddenly felt her face heated up, feeling shy.

 

“Hey, I’m just telling the truth. No wonder I saw a lot of male employees passing by in the Design department. Precisely, a goddess of beauty appeared before us.” Yuri smirked.

 

Jessica felt like she turned in a stone.

 

Taeyeon cleared again, pinning her fork to her beef cube.

 

“Yul, I guess you have to eat your food instead. Stop blabbering. Remember, we just have 30 minutes break time and we’ll go back to the conference room.”

 

“Gah. You’re so stiff and so killjoy, Kim.” Yuri eyed her friend. “Though on a serious note, it’s nice to meet you, Ms. Jung. I heard words from our COO—.” She pointed at Taeyeon who currently sipping her drink. “—that you’ve done great in the interview.”

 

Jessica awkwardly glanced at their senior officer on the other side of the table, who seems paying no heed on the conversation. “Uhm…” She didn’t know what to say. It was too uncomfortable to talk their COO but she tried to. “T-Than—.”

 

Taeyeon stood up quickly.

 

Jessica didn’t get to say the words. She looked up, surprised at their COO’s sudden action.

 

“Yuri, let’s go.”

 

“Wha— Tae, are you done eating?” She noticed the remaining dishes on Taeyeon’s plate. “Look, I still haven’t yet finished my food.”

 

“That’s what you get when you keep talking instead of eating.” Taeyeon said sternly. “I’ll give you 10 minutes more to eat, Ms. Kwon. I’ll wait at the elevator hall.” She walked away after slightly nodding her head to the staff that remain seated.  

 

Yuri opened to call Taeyeon again but stopped herself. ‘What the heck is that shorty’s problem?’ She shrugged and continue eating, giving Jessica and the others a smile. Now, she really needed to eat on rush or else Taeyeon would flare up on her.

 

----

 

Taeyeon walked fast towards the elevator hall, her hand in her chest.

 

Badum, Badum, Badum.

 

She propped her hand against the wall, sighing. ‘Yah! Stop! You should stop pounding now like crazy.’ Taeyeon wanted to laugh like a mad woman at the moment. Imagine how weird it is talking to your muscular organ inside your chest in the middle of a public space? ‘Sigh…This is so strange! Omg…’ Taeyeon put her hands on her face, slapping it lightly. But the moment their new CD tries to talk to her, she got all fiddly. But what would she do? Their Creative Director has that effect on her. Making her nervous, making her heart jump, making her panic. And it’s embarrassing! Taeyeon straightened, wanting to knock herself for leaving the cafeteria like a total awkward of a person. ‘Yuri would probably wonder why—.’

 

“Ms. Kim, are you okay?”

 

Taeyeon lifted her head. It’s Seo Juhyun. The CIO or the Chief Information Officer of E&P. Taeyeon and Seo Juhyun were close to each other. In fact, she treated Juhyun like her own dongsaeng however when they are in the office premises, Juhyun acted formally.

 

“I’m okay, Ms. Seo.”

 

“Sure?”

 

Taeyeon c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter