Chapter Four

Guesthouse October 1

It's three in the morning.

JUNSU POV

I turned to my boyfriend, Yoochun, who's sleeping peacefully. I bet the other three are in deep slumber too. But why can't I? I tried everything. Slept on my right, on my left. Lay down on my back, on my stomach...but nothing worked. My eyelids just don't want to shut. I stopped counting sheeps when it reached 200, because it's annoying me that I still can't get to sleep! A loud sudden knock at the door pulled me out of my thought.

END OF JUNSU POV


Switching on his bedside lamp, Junsu bravely got up and went to the door. He was debating to himself whether to open it or not. Few minutes debating to himself, he then opened the door slowly. Looking on his left and right, but there is no one in sight. He closed the door and went back to his bed. Just after he put his head down on the pillow, he heard the knock again.

"Who's that?" Junsu jolted awake. But no answer coming.

Thinking it might be Yunho or Changmin who tried to scared him, he hastily got up and opened the door to scolded them. Again he was dumbfounded. He look left and right, but still no one was there. Junsu mumbled something when suddenly a shadow passed him and went downstairs. Though he was scared, but still he wants to find out. Letting his feet dragging him after the shadow.


The shadow disappeared at the living room, the same time Junsu switched on the light. He looked around him, no one and nothing strange appear on his sight. He then remembered what Yunho said earlier that it's just a folklore or something. Or perhaps it's just his feeling. With that thinking, Junsu went back upstairs leaving the light on.

On the middle of the stairs, he saw Yoochun. Standing right in front of him.

"Gosh Chunnie! You scared the hell out of me! What are you doing?" Junsu asked, not suspicious of anything.

"I'm thirsty." Out of the blue, Yoochun Junsu's neck.

"Ahh...not here Chunnie, I'm not giving Yunjae couple a free show. Wait, why are you so cold?" Junsu putting his palm on Yoochun's temple. But then, a y idea struck him. Giving his seducing smile, Junsu wrapped his arms around Yoochun's neck.

"I'll tell you what. I'm having a hard time to fall asleep, so why don't you use that tongue of yours to...you know what I mean. And at the same time I can warm you up. How's that sound?" Smirking, Yoochun gave a short 'OK'.

"You said you're thirsty, just don't be long. Or I might falling asleep without you," teasing Junsu as he went to his shared bedroom with Yoochun. With a thumping heart of what's going to happen next, Junsu entered the room. As soon as he entered the room, he noticed something moving on the bed.

"Yoochun's outside. What is it?" Whispering to himself, Junsu switched on the light.  As soon as the light was on, there...on the bed...laying Yoochun who just woke up because of the bright light. " Jun, why were you switched on the light?" Yoochun rubbing his eyes to ease off his sleepiness.

"What the hell. . ." Junsu widen his eyes, and automatically his hand went to his neck. "He me. . .what. . ."

Seeing Junsu not responding to him, Yoochun got up of the bed and went to his boyfriend. "Jun, what is it? Are you ok?"

Junsu's heart racing with Yoochun every step forward. He heard Yoochun's voice distantly calling his name as soon as darkness enveloped him.


"I don't care! I'm out of here with or without you, Chunnie!" Last night encounter are making Junsu restless. When he regained concious this morning, he's becoming alert with his surrounding. He hit Yoochun once in a while just to make sure his boyfriend are the real one. Not some kind of shapeshifter or whatnot.

He told Yoochun about the encounter because his boyfriend are so persistent to know what happened. But kept secret from the other three.

Yoochun regretted asking once he heard the story. That thing becoming him. And what the worst is, that thing has made an intimate direct touch with Junsu. Just what is that thing anyway?


"Chunnie! Are you coming or not?" Junsu already pulling his bag to pack his stuff. "Jun, just stop for a second. I think we'd better talk to the others before doing anything. We can't just leave," Yoochun tried to reason. "That thing becoming you, Yoochun! What more reason or proof would you need so we can get out of here? If they want to stay, go ahead. But I'm not going to sitting around doing nothing when I could avoid something worse by getting out of this so called guesthouse!" Ignoring Yoochun, Junsu starting packing his stuff.

YOOCHUN POV

I hate to admitted it, but Junsu is right. Something more worse could happen if we stay longer. Recalling Jaejoong's hysterical state that morning, Junsu passed out last night, I think we probably dealing with something evil. My guts says so. Honestly speaking, I can't wait for this holiday to end. But how do we convince them, especially Yunho to leave? I'm sure Jaejoong would love to join us leaving. Seriously, nothing stopping me and Junsu to leave. But we can't just leaving them behind because we're on this together. At least I need to talk to them. I dragged Junsu who was packing his stuff with me because like I said, we're on this together. Any decision we make, we'll make it together.

END OF YOOCHUN POV


As expected, Junsu against the decision when Yunho especially decided to stayed for another night. Even after listening to Yoochun, Jaejoong and Junsu's story, Yunho still said it's hard to believe. But it's different for Changmin. Though not obvious, Junsu and Jaejoong's story somehow really got him.

As for Yunho, Junsu agreed to stayed when Jaejoong and Yoochun told him about the plan. Nothing stopping them to leave the house, really. But Yunho won't learn his lesson even though they dragged him out. He would still being Yunho who won't believe anything supernatural until it happened to himself. If the rumour about the house is true, then Yunho will experience it.

Hopefully, he would take note the next time when someone said something is wrong with some places.