Chapter One

Guesthouse October 1
After an hour driving from Seoul, the five university students reached their destination exactly at 11.30 pm. The place are quite deep in the woods. When they stopped by, asking the local people for the directions, they missed the terrified looks on their face. Now, standing in front of them, are a big, two storey- house. Maybe because it's already late at night, the house look creepy. Furthermore, the house is the only house in that area, plus on their left and right there were only bushes. "Are you kidding me? Doesn't look like a guesthouse to me, more like a ghost house. That's it! I'm not going in there!"Jaejoong remain on his passenger seat. "Jae, come on. I paid the rent, I got the key, you're not planning to sleep in the car, aren't you?" Yunho's tired. Having fight with Jaejoong is the last thing on his mind right now. "Give me the key, and you can go on with your lovey dovey fight,"Changmin spoke in as he knew what would happen next. And he won't stay to watch it. Yunho handed him the key. Changmin grabbed it and got out of the car. "Why don't you guys join Changmin, we'll be there in a minute." "Yeah sure, take your time. Come on Jun,"smirking, Yoochun too got out of the car followed by Junsu. Like Changmin, Yoochun also knew what would happen next. Watching Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu disappeared into the house, Yunho turned off the engine. Jaejoong stay still on his seat, looking out of the window. "Aren't you hot? Because I am,"Yunho said, taking off his sweater and dump it on the back seat. Turning to Yunho, Jaejoong said, "Don't try anything, I'm still mad at you!" "Try what? I'm taking off my sweater because I feel hot, look! I'm sweating!"Yunho defending himself. "You put on AC all the time, there's no way you're sweating! Stupid Yunnie!" Hearing Jaejoong calling him Yunnie, Yunho smiled. That means, Jaejoong is no longer mad at him. Slowly but surely, Yunho pulled Jaejoong on his lap. Sitting comfortably on Yunho's lap, his fingers played with Yunho's necklace. His gift to Yunho for his 20th birthday. Seeing Jaejoong not paying attention to him, Yunho steal a kiss on his lips. "Necklace, or lips. Choose one." Without hesitated, Jaejoong let go of the necklace and went for Yunho's lips. Inside the house, the trio shaking their heads seeing the couple making out inside the car.