Chapter Two

Guesthouse October 1

The next morning, Jaejoong still on the bed. Slept like a log.

After their hot making out session in the car last night, both him and Yunho knew theey want more than just making out. So they continue their 'night exercise' in the room. Luck on their side because Changmin's room on downstairs. If only they knew it's not because of luck, but Changmin himself arranged the two couple to sleep upstairs. It's not a big deal to Changmin to have friends whom having same relationship, but he couldn't deal if they're make out in front of him.

Yoochun busied himself in the kitchen, making a simple breakfast considering the main chef of the group are too tired to moved an inch of his body. It's all thanks to Yunho.

Also, because his cooking skill are much better than the other three.

Once a while laughter and giggling was heard coming from the living room where Yunho, Changmin and Junsu are. The famous game show, Running Man, is on air that day and it makes Yoochun irritated because he couldn't watch it. A scream from upstairs shocked him that he almost dropped a plate on the floor. Putting the plate he was holding on the kitchen counter, Yoochun rushed out to the living room. He tag along when the other three went upstairs.

As they entered the room, they found Jaejoong sitting in the corner of the room, screaming and....

Yunho quickly grabbed the blanket and covered him. Luckily, the room is pretty dark because of the curtain, so the image of Jaejoong is not that clear. But that's not what they're concerned right now. Jaejoong looked like someone in hysteria.

Yunho kneeled in front of his boyfriend, hug him tightly, ignoring the trio behind. "Guys, I got this." Yunho said. The situation does not required them to be there, so Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu left the room.

YUNHO POV

A few minutes of soothing, Jaejoong finally calmed down. Strange enough, he's shutting his eyes. I know he's not a sleep-talker. I brought him back to the bed, sitting him on it and went to open up the curtain. The first view I saw when I turned back on Jaejoong, the marks on his chest. Like a DVD on it's rewind mode, our y time on last night crossed my mind. The slapping skin on skin...the moan...the sweat...! What the hell am I thinking? This is not the time! Jaejoong looked frightened, I should comfort him.

END OF YUNHO POV

Taking Jaejoong into his embrace, Yunho whispered soothing words into his ear. He's calmed down, but for some unknown reason he kept shutting his eyes.

"Care to tell me what's wrong?" Yunho asked.

Jaejoong shaking his head as he snuggled more into Yunho's chest. "Nothing's wrong. I just don't want to be alone for now."

Yunho's not going to believe him. So what's the point of telling him something which he himself not sure if it's real or just a nightmare. But the figure are real, he's sure of it.

"I'm sorry for tiring you out. Why don't you sleep some more? I'll wake you when breakfast ready. Knowing Yoochun, he would take longer time to prepare even a simple meal," Yunho said, forgotten the fact he's the reason why Yoochun being the cooker now.

"Take shower with me." Jaejoong suddenly said as he pulled off the hug.

Yunho puzzled. "E...eh?"

"I told you I don't want to be alone for now, so take shower with me, please..." Jaejoong knew it's not going to be 'just shower', but it's better than to be alone. It was scary, for someone like him who believe the existence of spirits and ghost.

 


Yunho and Jaejoong were left alone  in the house while the other three went out to do grocery shopping. Jaejoong refused to go because the soreness killing him, leaving Yunho with no choice but to stay behind. Yunho sitting on the couch with Jaejoong lay down his head on Yunho's lap. Watching some program on the TV didn't make Jaejoong at ease. He can still remembered clearly what happened this morning.

JAEJOONG POV

I don't know where or how to start. I don't know if it's real or just a nightmare. But I do know I was sleeping. I'm changing my sleep position because my hurts. So I was laying on my stomach. A minute later, I felt something crawled on my back, starting from my waist. It became heavy once it reached my shoulder, so heavy to the point I couldn't breathe properly. Then, on my right ear, I heard someone breathing, a man taking breath. On my mind I was thinking it was Yunho, so I was going to tell him to get off because it was so heavy and it hurts because I couldn't breathe. But  I was so shocked because I couldn't speak. Not only that, I couldn't move neither my hand or my head. Not even my eyes. It's like some invisible power binding me off. I remembered I was struggling to break free, but nothing happen. I was on the verge of tears when the pressure on my back lessen. The pressure lessen along with a man laughing or more like a mocking laugh on my left ear. When I was able to open my eyes, that's when I caught not one but two black figure leaving my side. I was so terrified that I scream Yunho's name as loud as I can.

END OF JAEJOONG POV