Home sweet home

Take It Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since Momo was admitted into the hospital and today was the day she was coming back home.

Mina kept her promise and everyday snuck into Momo's room with a rose in hand and left it next to the sleeping blonde's bed. Mina refused to leave the hospital only going home to take showers and change her clothes. She has also been restlessly looking for somebody who can help Momo regain her full mobility. Because the doctor told them that Momo can walk but is too weak to dance yet.

Mina never walked into Momo's room when the blonde was awake wanting to give the girl some privacy. She also felt too guilty to look the blonde in the eyes.

As for the rest of TWICE they took care of the public announcements. Coming up with a fake story as to what happened to their Dance Machine, and assuring that she is now OK and recovering. Unfortunately they had to move the comeback date due to Momo's condition. Fans were understanding and wished Momo a quick recovery. The internet was flooded with love for the blonde and it made all the girls really happy.

As to how Momo felt. She was in pain, yes. But whenever the girls asked how she felt on a scale of 1 to 10 she would always say 6 even though the pain was definitely an 8. She always put on a bright smile not to concern her friends even further. She received a lot of gifts and at least 14 warm hugs a day. She was also very happy that her fans cared so deeply about her wellbeing. She was also glad that every time she woke up there was a rose next to her. Mina kept her promise. However she never saw the younger girl during the week. She was still mad at Mina but she was also in love with her. And even though she wasn't ready to jump back into their relationship yet, she cared so much for the girl she wanted to atleast try to forgive her and regain what they had at least partially.

Noon came around and eight very excited girls tried to squeeze trough the small door of Momo's hospital room all at the same time.

- Ouch unnie you're hurting me! - Screamed Tzuyu who got elbowed in the neck by Nayeon.

- Ya! Stop it! I should walk in here first. Momoring loves me most you spoon! - Bursted out Sana who was currently being pushed to the back by Jeongyeon.

- That's not true. Momo-ya tell her! - Pleaded Jeongyeon.

- Stop pulling my hair Jihyo you ! You've seen her the most! I deserve to walk in before you! - Screamed Dahyun red as a tomato. 

- Guys! Guys calm down! - said Momo in between her laughs. She couldn't stop laughing while the girls were still pushing each other in the doorway.

Her face suddenly turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter