Visitors

Take It Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana and Dahyun were the first ones to walk in. Sana grabbed the door knob and turned it hesitantly. The sight of her best friend lying there lifelessly shook both of the girls to the core. She looked dead. Her skin pale and her eyes closed. The only signs indicating that Momo was alive were a steady beeping of the heart monitor and light rising and falling of the girl's chest. Sana's eyes welled up with tears and she clinged to Dahyun in search for comfort. The colorfull haired girl held Sana tightly while tears threatened to escape her own eyes. After they both calmed down each of them sat on either side of Momo's bed and held her hands carefully. Afraid of hurting the fragille, little usually bubbly and full of life jokbal lover. 

- Momoring. I really want you to wake up and be ok - Sana said her voice breaking sligtly. - There's still so much jokbal for you to eat, so many songs to dance to. And I swear to our friendship that if you won't wake up fully mobile I will personally get revenge on Mina.

A soft giggle escaped Dahyuns mouth.

- Momoring you  best wake up really quick or our little, cute princess will do something despicable. She might go as far as taking away Mina's ketchup. And we all know that it would end badly.

Sana chuckled at Dahyun's statement because that was exactly what the sweet blonde had in mind.

The girls spent twenty more minutes with Momo. The girl however has yet to wake up.

The next ones to walk in were Chaeyoung and Joungeyon. They didn't talk much. Just being able to hold Momo's hands and knowing she was safe and sound was more than enough for the concerned friends.

•••

Mina watched as the girls walked in and out of Momo's room. She was rocking back and forth holding her knees close to her chest the guilt eating her alive. She wanted nothing more than to see Momo right now. But she also dreaded the moment. She was afraid Momo would hate her. And there are only five words that Momo could say that would leave Mina broken forever. Unfixable. And they were "I don't love you anymore". And that's what Mina was preparing herself for. Hearing those words. She was almost certain that the moment she would walk into that room Momo would break her heart just like Mina broke Momo's. 

•••

It was Nayeon and Tzuyu's turn to see Momo.

- Momoring you absolute reckless trash can. How dare you make us so worried! - Nayeon screamed with tears streaming down her cheeks. - As soon as you recover I'm going to kill you myself.

- I'm...I'm r-really sorry Unnie - a small barelly audible voice replied.

Nayeon and Tzuyu both snapped their heads torwards Momo.

- Oh dear God Momoring you're awake. Are you ok? Well that was a stupid question considering that we are in the hospital but umm. Do you need anything? Are you in pain? I can go and ask them for some...

- Tzuyu don't panic. I'm fine for now. But how did I get here?

- Nayeon you tell her and I'll go get the doctor - Tzuyu exclaimed rushing out the door.

Momo gave a small chuckle at the girl's actions and turned her head to Nayeon.

- Well so how much do you remember?

- Fight. Streets. Phonecalls. I have a blank space from there on.

Nayeon told Momo the story of how she got to the hospital not leaving out anythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter