Trust

Take It Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Hi - Mina said staring at the floor suddenly finding it very interesting.

- Hi - Momo answered awkwardly. 

She stared at the girl who caused her hospitalization. She should be angry. Hell she should be furious. But she wasn't. She was just hurt. She's been in love with the girl for years now and it's only been 8 months since she found out that the feeling was mutual. Mina made her happy. Happier than Momo's ever been. 

Flashback

- Mina? Can we talk? - Momo asked slightly uncertain walking into the younger girl's room.

- Yeah. Sure. What's up? - Mina asked putting away her book smiling at Momo.

Mina has been in love with momo for a few months now and absolutely adored her unnie's company. Momo sat down on Mina's bed as far away from the girl as she could. That's when the younger girl realised something was wrong. Momo was always touchy. Usually she would wrap her legs around Mina's waist and hug her from the side. She would talk really excitedly about her day or her dance practice. But not today. Today she was quiet and reserved.

- Momoring? What's wrong? Did someone hurt you? - Mina asked suspecting that Momo's mood had to do with a person. - Do I murder anybody? You know I'll protect you, right?

- Holy jokbal you're making this way harder than it needs to be - Momo replied with a sad chuckle.

- Making what harder? Momo you're scaring me. 

Do it fast. Like a bandaid. Just like a bandaid.

- OK so. I- I have feelings for you. Strong feelings. More than friendship feelings. But since I know you don't feel the same. I- I would like us to umm... Drift apart a bit. I can't take hugging you or holding your hand knowing that you'll never be mine. So yeah I guess that... That's what I wanted to say.

Momo had a tiny, small hope that Mina would tell her she loved her too. But Mina just sat there. Dumbfounded. slightly opened. She was so astonished she couldn't do anything. She collected herself only when she registered a small tear escaping Momo's eye and the blonde walking out of the room.

Mina regained her consciousness and quickly run out after the girl. She caught red in the hallway of the house heading into her own room. Mina grabbed Momo's wrist and turned her around. The blonde's face was tear stained and red. And Mina mentally kicked herself for zoning out. She cupped the older girl's cheek and kissed her hard and passionate. The kiss tasted like tears but it made both the girls insanely happy. 

Mina pulled away to see Momo smiling. And she couldn't help but smile too.

- I have strong feelings for you too - Mina admitted leaning in for another kiss.

•••

- Momoring... - Mina started but was quickly cut off.

- I-I... you don't get to call me that after what hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter