An answer without words

The words on the receipt

 

 


 

 

I could feel her smile, and her breathing on my neck.  When her dorm was insight she got off quickly, without letting me know so I was still holding her just that my hands were now very obviously on her .

At the door she surprised me by kissing me.

“Seohyun, I was going to plan some big event and ask you to be my girlfriend then,” I said still holding her looking at her eyes, “But if you don’t mind, would you give me an answer right now?  Seohyun would you be my girlfriend?”

She didn’t say anything, but she was still smiling.  She kissed me once again, this time I kissed back until I was sure I needed to breathe.  I was quite happy with the result, Seohyun was catching her breath while looking at me with daring eyes.

“So, are you telling me there isn’t a big event now?” she asked.

“This is quiet the event, don’t you think?”

Seohyun smiled shyly looking down then looking up at me.  “Would you kiss me again?”

“I don’t know…should I?”

Seohyun started tracing patterns on my neck, giving me goosebumps.  “Han,” she said before kissing me again.  I could tell she was feeling nervous but her hands weren’t loosening up.

Breaking the kiss again my attention was drawn to her lips, but before I could act I was in an embrace.

She laughed letting go, then hugging me once again.  “Bye….boyfriend.”  Not much later I got a text message from her saying “I’m still looking forward to that event though.”

I was still smiling like a fool, partly because I probably looked like one sweaty and tired, but mostly because I was no longer single.