A Game

The Blue Eyed Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who is there?” I shouted.

The room was too dark to see anything but from the sound I knew this thing was getting closer. I started to get scared. I am sure I was alone. How on earth did someone got in here? I was walking backwards until I reached the wall where the tiny window was illuminating small part of the room. That thing was getting closer and closer until I saw it. It was a mouse.

“Aaaah!” I screamed from the top of my lungs. “Stay away from me!” I was shouting while I was throwing stones and whatever I managed to get from the ground.

Timeout. It’s not that I am a scaredy-cat. I am not! It’s just that I hate mice. Okay, hate is a strong word but let’s say I feel more than terrified when I see one. They are just so, ugh, scary. I am not a coward, I swear. Let’s continue.

“Don’t even dare to come near me, you monster!” I continued to scream and shout while throwing things at the mouse.

The thing was running for it’s life, literally. I guess one of the stones hit it because the noise from it’s running stopped.

Okay, I felt bad, I admit it. I didn’t want to hit it, just to scare it off.

Suddenly another door popped out of nowhere and it even opened by itself. Really, what is wrong with this place? However. I started walking towards the door. I hope this time there won’t be collapsing floors.

I almost reached the door when the feeling of regret stopped me. I can’t leave that poor thing here. If I leave it my conscience won’t leave me alone until I die. I turned around so that I was facing the place where the mouse was lying and I slowly approached it.

“Please, don’t be dead! Please, don’t be dead! Oh god, it’s breathing!” I felt relieved the moment I saw it was moving. I crouched next to it. “I am sorry that I hit you. You will be okay. Let’s just get out of here.” Seriously, Seulgi? You are now even talking to a mouse?

I picked up the mouse , hugged it and started walking towards the door again.

I couldn’t see where that door was leading to. It was shining too brightly to see anything. I went through it nevertheless.

The moment my foot stepped out from the door I found myself in a big flashy room. In the center of it was standing a girl who was brightly smiling at me. Weirdo.

“Congratulations! You made it through the first round.” The girl said, still brightly smiling at me.

“What?” This was the first thing that came to my mind. “First round? Made it through? What are you talking about? Who are you?” I began blurting out questions.

“Oh, I am sorry! My name is Wendy and yes, you made it through the first round, Seulgi. Not many people can make it.” This girl, Wendy, continued blabbering stuff I couldn’t understand, confusing me even more.

“What are you talking about? Where am I? And how do you know my name?” There are so many questions I want to find the answers to.

“I understand you want answers but let’s first take care of this little friend here” She said as she approached me and took the mouse out of my hands. She held it with one of her hands and the other she put on it’s head and green light came out of it. The mouse that almost wasn’t even moving was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter