Irene

The Blue Eyed Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Help!” The unfamiliar voice kept screaming. The voice belonged to a girl.

“What is happening out there?”  I mumbled and walked quietly to the window so that I could see what was happening.

As I already guessed it, it was a girl. She was running with all she had. I couldn’t see really well because of the place from where I was looking but I think she was holding something. She hid behind a smashed car and put a hand on .

After some time I finally saw who was chasing her. It was another girl, and she was holding a big snake. She was frantically looking around, trying to find the other girl.

“So these two are players in the game just like me. I should probably not interfere in this.”  I quietly said as I turned around and walked away from the window.

“Squeak!”  My mouse squeaked.

“What?”  I looked at her with questioning eyes.

“Squeak!” She squeaked again, staring at my eyes, like she was trying to tell me something.

“What do you want? You want me to go out there and help that girl?” I asked.

“Squeak!” I can swear she nodded.

“Oh no no, I am not going out there. “  I said to her. It was too dangerous for us to go out. That girl has a snake and what do snakes eat? That’s right, mice!

She squeaked again and jumped from my hands and ran out from the house.

“Oh, not again!”  I groaned and followed her trying my best to not get noticed.

I followed her to one colapsed wall not far away from the two girls. The girl with the snake was getting closer and closer to the place the other girl was hiding. What should I do now? I will not fight that girl. I have no chance and on top of that she looks scary. Why am I even trying to save that girl? Because the mouse told me so? Seulgi, you really have lost it. Maybe if I distract her I would be able to save the girl. But with what? I looked around the place I was hiding and it the answer was right in front of my eyes. A stone! I pick it from the ground and throw it at the opposite direction of the car where the other girl was hiding. The snake girl, I decided to call her like that, stopped, looked around, looked at the smashed car, she turned around and walked away, heading to the direction I threw the stone at.

I waited several minutes until I could no longer see or hear her, which was not hard since this town was dead silent, and then we headed towards the place that girl was hiding.

“Hey, it is safe now. You can show yourself.” I said, praying she won’t actually turn out to be a maniac and try to kill us.  “Co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter