Hoseok

Luv in Skool Scenario Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Pairing: Jung Hoseok (J-Hope) X Seo Hyerin (EXID's Hyerin)

Hoseok and you have been classmates for over 2 years but there is not much interaction between the both of you other than saying 'hi' and 'bye' to each other. But things changed when he joined the dance academy you were in. The two of you progress from classmates to friends and to best friends in no time because of the passion both of you shared in dancing. 

 

Today Hoseok will be representing Gwangju Dance Academy in a street dance competition to compete with the best dancers from other provinces' dance academy. After practicing together with Hoseok in the dance studio till midnight yesterday, you still went down to the competition venue earlier this morning with your classmates and instructors to show your support despite your weariness.

You could sense Hoseok's nervousness just by looking at the way he is pacing up and down while waiting for his name to be called.

"Hey Hoseok~" You approached him with a huge smile plastered on your face.

"Oh, hi Hyerin." Even though he is smiling back at you but his smile seemed a little stiff.

"Hoseok, do remember that competition isn't always about winning. It's the process you have been through that makes you grow as a person. So don't feel burdened. Just relax yourself and enjoy the stage." 

"I felt much more calmer now, thanks~" You could tell that he is genuinely smiling right now because his eyes are smiling too.

"Jung Hoseok from Gwangju Dance Academy. Please get ready." The emcee announced.

You gave Hoseok a pat on the shoulder before he went up to the stage.

The audience cheered and gave Hoseok a round of applause when his performance ended. You felt really proud of your best friend and put your thumbs up when he looked in your direction. He copied you and the both of y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter