Yoongi

Luv in Skool Scenario Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Min Yoongi (Suga) X Kim Yewon (Gfriend's Umji)

Cameo appearances by: Seventeen Seungkwan & Vernon, Gfriend Sinb and Twice Dahyun 

"Hey Yewon, do you have anyone in particular that you want to pair up with for the treasure hunt game later?" One of your best friend, Dahyun nudged you on the shoulder and asked you with a cheeky grin.

You denied it even though an image of a certain someone popped up in your mind right at that moment. "Hmm...no. What about you?" 

"Needless to say, it must be that captain from the volleyball's team." Eunbi and Vernon also joined in the conversation.

"Kim Yewon likes Min Yoon... hmph!" 

Your eyes rounded in surprise at Seungkwan's words and you quickly covered his mouth with your hand while looking around to make sure that nobody heard that.

Luckily, none of your friends seemed to catch on Seungkwan's words because all of them are busy listening to Dahyun blabbering on and on about her crush.

"Stop it or else I will let everyone know about your crush on Park Hyeyeon from class 2-3 too."

Seungkwan's face went pale at that and he immediately raise both of his hands up as though to surrender.

"I promise I will stop teasing you but pleaseeee don't tell anyone about it." He pouted his lips while rubbing his hands together.

"I swear Boo looked so ugly when he's trying to act cute." 

Seungkwan's eyes narrowed into slits at Vernon's comment while Eunbi, Dahyun and you couldn't stop laughing.

"Everyone, may I have your attention please?" The camp facilitator clapped his hands to get everyone's attention. "Now please get into pairs for the treasure hunt game. Do note that you cannot pair up with someone from the same gender." 

"Hey Eunbi, let's be partners." 

"Vernon, we will win this game with our amazing chemistry!" Eunbi and Vernon grinned and high fived each other.

"Which means I will pair up with Kim Dahyun then." 

"Ugh. Why am I with irritating Boo again?" Dahyun groaned before sending a glare in Seungkwan's direction.

"Wait, then what about me??" You felt betrayed because you just get ditched by your best friends.

You swear you saw Seungkwan's evil smirk before he raise your hand up in the air. "Excuse me, she don't have a partner." 

"Min Yoongi ssi from class 2-3 don't have a partner too. Do you mind partnering him?" 

"Of course she don't mind." Seungkwan literally answered on your behalf.

The camp facilitator raised an eyebrow at Seungkwan but still take you to Yoongi nonetheless.

You whipped your head around to send him a death glare but his smirk only grew wider as he mouthed "You will be grateful to me for the rest of your life

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter