Hoseok

Luv in Skool Scenario Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Jung Hoseok (J-Hope) X Choi Yun Sung (OC)

Cameo appearance by: EXID Hani 

"I'm so sure I am gonna lost my appetite after this lecture." You cannot help but to be grumpy early in the morning.

"Why? Because of Mr Black Face?" Your best friend, Heeyeon asked without looking away from her phone.

"Duh. Normal people would lose their appetite after seeing that black face for a whole three hours in the morning." 

"..." 

You didn''t get any response because Heeyeon is too immersed with her phone.

You shake your head in disbelief before shouting right beside her ear. "Ahn Heeyeon! Your best friend is talking right here and there you are, texting away on your phone with your boyfriend!" 

"I am actually multitasking right now, babe." Heeyeon sent you a wink plus flying kiss which you returned with a disgusted look.

I'm so sure you will be thanking me later on, Choi Yun Sung.  Heeyeon slightly smirked while typing a reply on her phone.

'Bro, seriously how much longer are you going to take? Your lovely girlfriend is being especially grumpy today.'

Heeyeon's phone buzzed again right after she hit the sent button. 'I'm at the train station now, gonna reach in another 45 minutes.' 

'You're unbelievable, Jung Hoseok.'

 

Someone suddenly burst through the doors of the hall during the middle of the lecture. Your eyes widened in surprise after recognising the 'intruder' as Hoseok.

"Why is he- OH MY GOD." You exclaimed when you realised he is holding balloons ranging from different colours with his left hand while hugging a huge paperbag to his chest.

You were torn in between screaming in joy because Hoseok actually remembers your birthday despite being busy with exams or face-palming yourself when you see Mr Black Face's gloomy expression.

"Gentleman, please get out of the hall now. You're interrupting my lecture." 

Hoseok literally ignored Mr Black Face and turned to the row where you are sitting at.

Hoseok waved to you with a wide grin plastered on his face. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABE!" 

"Did you plan this together with him?" You asked in barely a whisper.

Heeyeon shrugged her shoulders innocently but you knew the answer was yes judging from her smirk.

"Then you should have at least inform me in advance so Hoseok wouldn't have barge in during this lecture!" You quickly covered a hand over your mouth when the whole lecture hall turned their attention to you.

Mr Black Face raised an eyebrow at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter