Jimin

Luv in Skool Scenario Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing:Park Jimin X Lee Bi An (OC)

You have always heard the girls in your school talking about how amazing and good looking a boy named Park Jimin who studied in the neighbouring all boys' school is. You learned from their conversation that Jimin is talented in both dancing and singing and also have a lot of fangirls in your school.

You have seen him from afar for quite a few times but never had the opportunity to see him upclose because he is always surrounded by fangirls. So you only know how Jimin exactly looks like when some of your friends show you the pictures they have taken. Well, you think the word 'cute' suits him more especially with that eyesmile and those squishy cheeks of his.

 

You usually visit the pet shop in your neighbourhood about two to three times a week but since you have been busy with the preparation for the annual club gathering and some other things so you think the last time you visited was about two months ago. Since you have nothing to do after school today, you decided to go straight to the pet shop to play with those small, fluffy animals there.

You almost choke on your own saliva when you saw Jimin in the shop, patiently demonstrating to a little girl on the correct way of holding a rabbit.

Holy . Is he a new staff here because I don't remember seeing him before.

You got to admit that he seemed much more hotter and mature in casual clothing and with his hair styled up. 

So this boy have two sides to him. Interesting.

 

Ever since your little encounter with Park Jimin at the pet shop, the frequency of your visit to the pet shop increases to four to five times per week. Although you hate to admi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter