Seokjin

Luv in Skool Scenario Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Kim Seokjin (Jin) X Han Da In (OC)

Cameo appearances by: Seventeen's Jun, Mingyu & Gfriend's Yerin

Initially I was over the moon at the thought of having the opportunity to spend sometime alone with Da In. But my hope get crushed when my buddy, Mingyu decided to join us for our shopping trip.

During the entire shopping trip, Mingyu and Da In are engrossed in their own conversation about a new zombie movie that started screening in the cinema recently. Very sadly I am not a fan of zombie movies or else I would be able to join in the conversation.

 

We just done shopping and are now proceeding to the apartment that Da In and my same age cousin, Yerin stayed in. It is pretty normal for Yerin to introduce her best friend to us since everyone studied in the same high school.

"Junhui just texted me that they will be back in about two hours. So we don't have much time left to prepare for Yerin's birthday party." 

"I think it will be faster if we split up. How about this? I will decorate the house and Da In, you will help Seokjin with baking." 

I am secretly thanking Mingyu for this brilliant idea of his.

Da In is doing a pretty good job considering this is her first time trying her hands on baking.

"I would have thought that you're an expert in baking if you didn't tell me this is your first time." 

"I feel honoured to receive compliment from someone who is skilled in both cooking and baking like you." Da In's lips lifted up into her trademark bunny smile.

"Why does it seems like you're complimenting me instead?" I gave a chuckle.

"I'm actually complimenting you. In fact, I find guys who are good in culinary really attractive."

"Then do you find me attractive too?" 

At that exact moment, Mingyu popped his head into the kitchen."Can I 'borrow' Da In for a while? I need help with wrapping the birthday present." 

Why did you choose to interrupt at this moment, Kim Mingyu?!! 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter