The King's visit

Kingdom of Clowns - hiatus -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[★] IMPORTANT NOTE : PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEED. TQ

Okay. There are some things I need to clarify. Forgive me for not telling you this beforehand! Please note that the italic words in my story got two meaning to it. It was either to show that :

1) The character was thinking ; or

2) The character was emphasizing the word in a serious or cynical way.

For example, in the scene where Taehyung talked to the trio, Yoongi, Hoseok & Namjoon; in Chapter 3 : When the King rises, people shall kneel. There were these kind of dialogues :

1) “ Okay first, he's not just Jimin but he's my classmate, our classmate. ”

2) “ Second, I'll go save his because as far I can see, neither one of you will. Third, because I don't want to be like you clowns.. ”

The italic words in the first dialogue were used to emphasize the words. But the italic words for the second dialogue was just his thought. Taehyung wouldn't say those words in front of his classmates, right? XD

Sorry if I caused so much confusion and I just noticed it lmao forgive me please! I'll change the format so that it'll be easier to understand.

Aight, thats all. You may proceed now ^^

Enjoy~~

 

Words count : 2871 words

 

 

 

Once the last bell for that day rung, never did in his school life before that he left the earliest but he did today. All of his classmates were surprised with his odd behavior but Taehyung was fast enough to leave before he was questioned by them.

 

" Hyung, can we go to this address before we going home? " Taehyung said, handing a piece of paper.

 

" Where is this place? Its 30 minutes away from your home, Tae gun. " The man in a leather jacket asked with confusion stuck on his face but started the engine anyways.

 

" My friend's house. Remember yesterday? You dragged me away before I get to know if he was okay or not. " Taehyung flashed his sulky face.

 

" I'm sorry bout that but you know your mom. She could be quite demanding and yesterday was the day your father got back after a long time too. " The man replied and Taehyung sighed because he was right about that.

 

" So what happened to him? " He asked and glanced over the younger boy.

 

" I went to the teacher from yesterday and he told me that he was sent to rest at his house after having the treatment at the hospital yesterday. So I went to my homeroom teacher for his address. " Taehyung explained and sighed afterwards.

 

" Wait. Was he the same guy I met before? That.. Busan boy, right? " He asked and received a cute pout from Taehyung.

 

" Eric hyung, his name is Jimin. You always call my classmates either that horse guy, that pale boy or that American dude. " Taehyung ended with a small smile because the name he described them perfectly matched them that it sounded funny though he felt bad for them.

 

" Alright, alright, Jimin ssi. You called him your friend. Thats first. You like this guy, huh. " The man asked, lifting one of his eyebrows while his eyes still attached on the road.

 

" Like? Well, he's not annoying for sure and he's different from the other. Way too different. " Teahyung ended with another smile, wider.

 

Yes, he likes Jimin but as a friend. What do you think?

 

-

 

" I'll call you once I'm done. " He said and was about to get out of the car but Eric managed to grab on his arms, stopping him immediately.

 

" Are you sure he lives in here, Tae gun? " He said, causing Taehyung to hesitate.

 

The place does look scary and abandon in his opinion. But he was just being nice and not judging it or even doubt Jimin lived in this kind of place.

 

" I'll go with you. " Eric finally decided and left the car as well as Taehyung.

 

Taehyung did not really protesting because he thought that it would be better if Eric came along just in case. For the last time, he looked up to the old three-storey building that its painting was peeling off from its wall before he stepped into the building.

 

According to the address, Jimin lived on the highest level but because the elevator was out of order, he had to take the stairs. He was getting to feel eerie as he climbed up the stairs. Moreover, Mr. Yoon would not give him the wrong address, he thought. But Eric was right behind him if something is going to happen so he felt less worried and scared.

 

When he finally arrived in front of an old wooden door with number 307 carved on a metal plate, he started to feel nervous. Taehyung knocked on the door nonetheless and waited for an answer. But even after one minute, there was still no answer. So he knocked again but this time, louder. He looked back to Eric and shrugged before he turned back to the door and knocked again. He was about to give up but then finally, he heard someone was coughing and there was a clicking sound not long after that.

 

The door creaked opened and he was greeted by a a boy with face as pale as an A4 paper, eyes drooping down and a pair of chapped lips as if it never meets water for days. The boy croaked a, " Who is it? " with his weak and dry voice without looking up. Taehyung almost cannot recognize the boy without his usual moist, slimy and nicely-combed hair which has been replaced by those fluffy and frizzy bang instead which completely covering his pretty forehead and nicely arranged eyebrows. 

 

" Jimin? " Taehyung initiated as if to make sure he is the real Jimin.

 

" T- Taehyung? Why are you here? " Jimin asked back, voice weak and hoarse.

 

" Jimin, you look like a corpse. Are you okay? Should we go to the hospital? My hyung can drive us there. " Taehyung suggested in his worried tone but Jimin shook his head immediately and refused but managed to leave a small chuckle for being called a corpse.

 

" I'm fine.. it's just a flu. " Jimin reasoned, sniffling and coughing afterwards. Taehyung was not convinced at all. He was about to say something when Jimin suddenly called out his name softly.

 

" I'm sorry but can we.. talk inside? " Jimin suggested as he leaned his shoulder against the door frame. One of his hands grabbing the back of his neck while plaguing a painful expression.

 

" Is that okay with you? " Jimin added and flashed a weak smile.

 

Taehyung sighed but nodded as a respond nonetheless that Jimin returned to his bed. Taehyung, on the other hand was turning his back and his eyes searched for Eric who was watching him the whole time.

 

" Hyung, can you wait for me for a few more minutes? " He asked which received a simple nod from Eric that he turned back and quickly got inside.

 

Taehyung closed the door behind him and his eyes wandered around the room attentively. He never been in a studio apartment before, but the room was similar to that. Although it was smaller than a normal studio apartment but everything was nicely arranged that the room didn't feel stuffy. There was a small hallw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter