I'm the King and you're the Clowns

Kingdom of Clowns - hiatus -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Words count : 2374 words

[!] WARNING : CONTAIN A LOT OF SWEAR / CURSE WORDS. Proceed with cautious.

 

 

Once upon a time, there live a young and fine-looking King in a kingdom full of clowns. The King has always been kind and wise, responsible and considerable, be loved and respected by his clowns. They were living their normal dull life until one day, when a rumor came out and the people began to talk about a newcomer who is going to join their small kingdom.

 

" Guys! Have you heard about it? "

 

Taehyung's ears twitched in reflex towards the disturbing sound, waking him up from his slumber. It’s only a few minutes since he drifted into the dreamland before he is brought back to reality out of his will. He groaned and changed sides that his face is now directed towards the window. The boys and girls are starting to gather around the center of the class which unfortunately happened to be around his seat.

 

" About what? " One of the boys said showing the same interest as the others.

 

" About we.. are going to have a transfer student in our class today! "

 

The informer sounded a little too excited for the uninteresting news. Yet, all the boys and girls are starting to make noises.

 

' Aish.. these guys.. '

 

" Is it a girl? Or a boy? " One of the boys asked. He sounded excited saying the word 'girl' but the tone flattened on the 'boy' part which understandable in Taehyung's opinion.

 

" Not sure, but the name is Park Jimin. " He replied and the murmur gets louder to his liking that his forehead is forming a frown. He already lost his interest once he heard about the news and now he is getting annoyed. But these crowds are not going to stop at any time sooner. They have always been like this when it comes to new arrival.

 

" Park Jimin? Jimin sounds like a girl's name to me. " The other boy pointed out his opinion and the rest of the boys seemed to agree and liking the idea; way too much that they started to cheer.

 

But the cheering is way too loud to Taehyung’s liking because if it reaches the teacher's office, he is the one who will gets into trouble. Yet, again because he is the 'Class President' which he got voted just because he is the most handsome guy in the class.

' You’re too loud, s. '

" And she's got to be cute too! "

" Yeah, like Shin Jimin! "

" Yeahhhh! "

 

‘ Thats it. ‘

 

Taehyung snapped.  Right then and right there. With his head is still hanging low, he stood up in abrupt. The bottom of his chair scraped against the rough surfaces of the floor producing a loud screeching sound that filled the quiet classroom. All eyes fall on him. Huffing with anger, Taehyung lifts his head and shot his fiery glare.

 

Forget about having a quick nap for the lack of sleep because his mom forced him to have a special tutor at home with Mr. 'too young for wig' until midnight and because of that, he also had to finish his homework until 2 o' clock. ' ing two in the morning! '. And he had to wake up early in the morning too. Forget about how their perceptions towards him is about to change or that he might lose his title as ' The coolest guy in school ' or ' God of Men ' or ' King of the Kings ' or whatever ing titles those people are going to crown him with; when none of them are true and they didn't even know who Taehyung truly is - but he is so ing annoyed and so ing pissed off.

 

" Do you ing realize your ing voices are ing damn loud?!! And I don’t give a about that ing transfer student!! " He said, no, he ing yelled which probably louder than the noises his whole class made which caused him this angry. 

 

Kim Taehyung, the President of Class B-3 is ing angry for the very first time and even yelled, on top of that. True, he never shows that he’s angry before and always looks cool, calm and compose. No matter how angry he was before he managed to remain calm and kept it cool. But not today and not this time.

 

Taehyung probably yelled to loud that he got everyone stunned on their places. Completely stunned. Not because they were scared or anything it was because they are not used to. In a blink, Taehyung didn’t feel that mad anymore. ‘ . ’ He mentally cursed and started to panic. The he got angry before? He thought. But the class did turn silent as he wanted to which is good. So he pretended that he is still angry and kicks on his table’s leg before he stomped out of the classroom as fast as he could, wearing his unsteady stern face. As soon as he left the room and out of their sights, he ran as fast as he could and hid in a corner. He placed a hand on his weaving chest while his other hands is covering his jaw-dropping mouth and panting like crazy.

 

'What the just happened? . I really did that? Oh. My. ing. THAT. FELT. GOOD! 아주아주 NICE!'

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter