When the King rises, the people shall kneel

Kingdom of Clowns - hiatus -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GUESS WHO'S BACK???!! TEE HEE HEEE

I know I said I'll be back after 2-3 weeks and get my eyes well rested but I'm a stubborn gurl. I couldn't just stop writing ugh!! So I'm dropping this chapter sooner! ^^

Wait. Before you start reading, I need you to embrace yourself for the MAJOR GRAMMAR ERROR lol forgive me but well

Okay, okay go ahead and read. ^^

-

Words Count : 3991 words

 

 

‘ Aish these people really don’t know when to stop. ’

 

Taehyung sighed for the umpteenth times. His classmates were talking non-stop about Park Jimin. About how annoying they were when Jimin acted all shy and nervous. Taehyung didn't get why did they find that annoying. They will still find him annoying even if he wasn't that shy and nervous either.

 

' They are really hard to please ', he sighed for his own thought.

 

He barely finishes his food when his peaceful lunch was disrupted by a loud clanking sound of metal tray being thrown on the floor. ' Looks like someone is not happy with the menu today ', or so he thought.

 

“ Speak of the devil. Guys, that’s Jimin messing with the Alpha. ” Hoseok remarked.

 

Normally, Taehyung will keep on eating and only take care of the mess after any incident happened or after he was done. However, Taehyung couldn’t help feeling curious and nervous when he heard the word ‘ Jimin ’ and ‘ Alpha boy ’ being mentioned together in a sentence. It doesn't sound good. It sounded like a bad omen. Taehyung turned his head in a flash towards the source of the ruckus which only four tables away from their current seat as his eyes searched for the said boy. Taehyung’s forehead immediately creased at the pitiful sight. Jimin's school uniform stained with a mixture of red, yellow and both while his glasses is smeared with unidentified liquid. He was there trembling on his feet and looked so frightened in front of the three most feared delinquents. Taehyung could see how much Jimin's body quivered and his shoulders cowered when the three boys shouted at him.

 

“ ing clean them now, ! ” The one with darker skin yelled, echoing the whole cafeteria.

 

' Out of these rotten fruits he had to step on the fruit with crazy ants on it. '

 

Taehyung bit his bottom lips nervously, thinking of any brilliant ideas he could use to save the boy. But the most important thing he might need is, courage. A lot of it. Most students in the school would rather bump into a bunch of hungry wolves than meeting those guys. That shows of how scary it was to be in Jimin's place and everyone could sympathize with him at the moment. Let me rephrased that, everyone could only sympathize with Jimin and do nothing.

 

“ He’s ing dead now. That Jimin guy. ” His other classmate named Namjoon, commented and clicked his tongue afterwards, making Taehyung feels restless.

 

Jimin is now surrounded by the three intimidated boys. They were pushing him back and forth within their circle form. From the look of it, what Namjoon said might come true. Jimin will be dead but not if someone goes out there and saves him. It was as if someone pulled a trigger on his cerebellar cortex, he stood up in abrupt and was about to leave his seat but a hand grabbed by his wrist, stopping him.

 

“ Yah, Tae wang. Where the you’re thinking you're going? ” Yoongi asked, looking shocked and confused or maybe a little concerned.

 

“ This king is going to save his lowly peasant from being executed. Now, if you excuse me. ” Taehyung remarked and tugged his hands away to free from the grip but once freed, another hands grabbing him. This time, it was Hoseok's.

 

“ Are you ing kidding me? They're freaking Bastarz. You know what they can do to you. ” Hoseok looked concern but he's just being himself, like always. Scared and frightened. Everything looks scary to him. Taehyung was forced to sit again by Hoseok and he still got Taehyung locked in between his arms just in case if he is trying to do something foolish.

 

“ Why bother? He's just Jimin. ” Namjoon said ‘as a matter of fact’ ly, plaguing his bored look at the mention of Jimin's name.

 

Taehyung's face stiffen. He suddenly feels annoyed. ' They'll never change, won't they? ', he thought and sighed in frustration.

 

“ Okay first, he's not just Jimin but he's my classmate, our classmate. ” He said, flashing his serious look. He was going to say friend but friend would be too overated and it would be too much for them to understand. “ Second, I'll go save his because as far I can see, neither one of you will. Third, because I don't want to be like you clowns.. ”

 

Taehyung managed to capture everyone's reaction and it was as expected, nothing. Hoseok finally released his grip and Taehyung quickly left his seat with a sigh, heading towards the horrible scene. It was so horrible that Taehyung wished he never said those things earlier so if he backs out now, he can still safe his face. Taehyung brushed off his negative thoughts and keeps walking. But as soon as he gets closer to the scene, he could feel butterflies in his stomach. Hoseok was right, Bastarz gang is really dangerous but he couldn't hesitate and back out now or else this Jimin is really going to be dead just like Namjoon said.

 

‘ You really owe me a BIG favor if we are going to survive this, oh God please have mercy. ’

 

Taehyung finally set behind them. He cleared his throat as an attempt to gain their attention which he succeed. They turned their backs and started looking at him up and down. Now that Taehyung had a chance to look at them up close, they really look scary as the rumors said.

 

“ Oh, I'm sorry to interrupt you gentlemen but can we have a talk for a minute, please? ” Taehyung initiated, flashing his smile and motioned politely towards the nearest empty seats. Unexpectedly, the so called Alpha boy or which Taehyung believed was the leader, willing to follow him as well as the other two of his sidekicks.

 

“ Um okay, let me introduce myself. I'm Kim Taehyung from class B-3 and that guy over there.. ”, he pointed towards Jimin before he continued, “ ..is one of my classmate. I know he shouldn't be messing with you gentlemen and I'm really deeply sorry about that but he just got transfered here this morning and is still clueless about who's important ”, he motioned towards the three boys in front of him with a big smile, “ and who's not. ”, and now he motioned to Jimin who was there, trembling so hard on his feet with his head down.

 

“ That ain't gonna change the fact that ing dimwit ing ruined my shoes here, butthead. ” He exclaimed using his intimidating face and thunder-like voice that Taehyung gulped his nervousness as he make a quick glance towards his shoes and noticed that he got exactly the same pairs at home. He repulsively put his long finger on his lips and looked surprise. He got and idea but he hesitated because it cost him a lot for it. However, he decided to use it anyway and hoped that it works.

 

“ Oh God, is that Belgravia Star-Studded High-Top? Because I got exactly the same pairs! I don't know if you want to um.. you know, maybe exchange with mine? ” Taehyung said suggestively as he flashed off his charming smile.

 

The leader gave him a skeptical look as if asking ‘ why would he wanted to change with his and why should he do what he asked ’, although it was a tempting deal. Taehyung was fast to catch as he quickly come up with something.

 

“ Okay, you know what? I can't believe we are wasting our time for this nerd. I mean, he doesn't worth your time and attention. And another thing is.. ” Taehyung leaned forward to whisper, “ It was the unlimited version, signed by Jimmy Choo. ” Taehyung's smile creeping up slowly when the Alpha boy started to show some interests.

 

“ You better send them to me tomorrow morning. ” He ordered and Taehyung smiled instead of answering but that was more than enough to understand.

 

And so the deal was done and Taehyung lost his one an only made of Italy shoes which he got last year for ranking first, thanks to Jimin. He's going to cry for weeks for the big lost but despite all that, he felt amazing now that he did the right thing. The shoes is important but Jimin is more important at that moment. Taehyung couldn't help himself from making a victory dance in his mind as he briefly turned to his back to look at his classmates and flashed them with his signature smile.

 

“ What the . Did he just made that ing Alpha boy bowed to him? ” Yoongi said with robotic tone.

 

Once the gang left, everyone gets back to eat and acted as if nothing happened. Thats what the funniest. As long as its not them then it's fine. They don't give a about other's sufferings even when the one they called friend is in trouble. Just like how his classmates didn't tag along to support him when he confronted the gang or even come to him asking if he's fine after everything is settled. But that doesn't surprise Taehyung at all. He walked towards Jimin who was turning pale each time Taehyung sees him. He called out for Jimin but it was as if Taehyung deactivated a fuse on his legs or something that he suddenly collapsed on his knees. Taehyung was taken aback when Jimin started wheezing.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter