Clowns make people laugh. That's what they do.

Kingdom of Clowns - hiatus -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Words count : 1934 words

 

 

There are three types of clown in this kingdom, Good clowns, Smart clowns and last but not least, the Devilish clowns.

 

Good clowns – The most common type of clowns in the kingdom. They are like any other normal clowns that can be found on the streets or funfairs, making balloons for kids to make them happy and acted silly just to make them laugh. Yet, they hid their true motives of wanting the kids’ money and enjoying their sufferings by making them cry with their scary make-ups. But they are so coward and selfish.

 

Smart clowns – There are only few of them lived in the kingdom. Yet, they are a lot more mysterious, powerful and dangerous than the Good clowns. They placed themselves a rank higher than the Good clowns but that doesn’t make them any better because all clowns are just as bad. And just like their names, they are smarter and highly educated. They have reputations and fames. Money, fame and status are the only things that matter to this type of clowns. However, they hold the same bad characteristics as Good clowns, they are full of motives, coward and selfish.

 

Devilish clowns – This type of clowns is the most dangerous clan in the kingdom. There are only few of them and often comes in group. No one dares to mess with this type of clowns. They pick on the weak, play with them and make them suffer just for fun. They are close to a devil. Selflessly, maliciously and corruptly, they will do anything as long as that will make them feared by others. But unlike Good and Smart clowns, they are fearless.

 

 

' Time does flies when we are having fun. ' He sighed and closed his textbook.

 

The third period ended amazingly fast. Faster than Taehyung could have liked. because he has always loved to be in Mr. Yoon's class. Mr. Yoon, which also his homeroom teacher, didn't really mind if his students didn't write the notes he jotted on the board because he would give the copy of it at the end of the class anyway. That has never been done by any teacher, ever before. The only thing he asked from the students was to understand everything he teaches in the class and be able to answer the quizzes he sets on the next class. Taehyung never failed any of the quizzes so far and has always scored the highest. With that being said, here is a little sneak peek through Taehyung’s school life. He got all of the titles are not exclusively because of his good looks but also included the fact that he was born with gifted brain. Not mentioning that he is also athletic though it’s not like he could participate for Olympic or anything but he is somewhere in between average and great. All in all, when you have good looks, good grades, and good in sports, you are literally *God of Men, *King of the Kings or something like that.

 

" That’s all for today and since the next class will be the first thing for all of you lazy birds, be prepared before the first bell rings. Taehyung ssi. " Taehyung stood up right away at the mention of his name and answered a simple 'yes'.

 

" Tomorrow, I need you to come to school's office before the class started and help me with the quiz papers. Thank you. " Mr. Yoon said and ended with a wide smile.

 

" Understood. Attention, class. Thank you, Mr. Yoon. " He greeted and bowed, followed by the others. As soon as Mr. Yoon stepped out of the class, the whole class started making a huge fuss for the quiz even after three years.

 

" Tae *wang here won't have any problem tomorrow, won't he. " The boy who seated on his left said in his envious tone. Taehyung shrugged and couldn't hold his smirk when his brain suddenly comes up with a naughty idea.

[*] which means king in Korean

 

" Hope ssi, you should cut down your time watching s and read- umph! "

 

Hoseok’s boney fingers covered Taehyung's mouth before he could finish his words while the other class members burst to laugh. Taehyung managed to release the hands covering his mouth when someone came in with a loud entrance that the whole class get back to their seats. He stood up immediately and fixed his hair back to its place before greeting the teacher.

 

" Attention, class. Good Morning, Mrs. Song. "

 

" Good Morning, class. Okay. Before we start our lesson for today, I believed many of you have already heard about the transfer student. " The teacher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter