Clowns can be really scary

Kingdom of Clowns - hiatus -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Words count : 2201 words

Oh please forgive me for the grammar error xP

 

 

It has been a month and two weeks after his heroic action. His relationship with Jimin grew incredibly fast. Unlike with his other classmates, Taehyung felt much more comfortable when he is with Jimin that he even used his hometown accent whenever he was talking with Jimin. It was probably because Jimin was using his Busan accent that Taehyung felt familiar with it and did not realize he was talking using accent too. But Taehyung did not bother to change it back to the standard language because Jimin said he sounded cooler and that he looked happier. More importantly, Jimin didn't judge.

 

Everything felt so much different with Jimin. Taehyung acted more like himself whenever he was with Jimin. He smiled genuine smiles and laughed genuine laughs. He talked of so many things about him easily such as his likes and dislikes and even told Jimin about the way his grandmother called him Taetae. He never wanted to share anything to anyone before even to his 3 years classmates and mostly because he was not sure whether they would want to hear something like that from ' The Coolest Guy ' in school. He slowly thinks of Jimin as his friend which he never really had before. Jimin was like the first person ever he could finally considered as a friend because Taehyung thinks Jimin doesn't belong to any type of clowns.

 

" Yo, Omega! You're pretty late today. " Hoseok called as soon as he stepped into the classroom flashing his infamous wide smile.

 

The new title Taehyung received after the incident made him frowned, feeling intimidated. He rolled his eyes as he made his way to his seat.

 

" I told you to stop calling me that. " Taehyung hits him with his bagpack before placing it on his table and pushed Hoseok away from his seat.

 

" And I'd rather you call me Tae wang. " He claimed sarcastically as he fished out a notebook from his bag that had bright yellow cover with ' Biology ' written on it which gained a horror scream from Hoseok.

 

" , dammit! I left mine at home! " He half-shouted.

 

His once happy face looked so devastated in a second. Hoseok grabbed on Taehyung's elbow and started tugging on it, way too much that it might get dislocated or something as he desperately begging Taehyung to talk to the Biology teacher in his place.

 

This was all becoming too familiar to Taehyung, Hoseok forgetting his homework and pleaded to be saved. Its not like this was his first time though. He has been Hoseok's or should he said everyone's guardian angel since he became the class president.

 

Taehyung probably should stop getting used to Hoseok’s forgetfulness when it comes to homework. He also needs to stop from covering for him or for anyone else every single time too which ended up to no good especially towards himself. Because, his biology teacher is really no joke. He may look subtle but his eyes are like swords and his words are like poisonous venom. Only a few can stand his aura even King Taehyung is weak against him. Not that Taehyung never tried to stop from helping him anymore before. Its just that no matter how many times he told himself that it will be the last time but how many last times has it been? He lost count. Guess, this vicious cycle will keeps on going on endlessly. Taehyung is just a very generous King.

 

He rolled his eyes and shook off his arms, skillfully freed himself from the brunette and made his way towards the teaching spot.

 

" Guys, I'm collecting yesterday's homework now.. " His held his hand up to his head, displaying his yellow notebook, enough for his classmates to know what homework he was referring to. " Make it hurry. You don't want to make Mr. Kim angry. "

 

Taehyung's eyes wandered around as he waited and they landed on Jimin's seat. The seat is empty again today that he suddenly feels worried.

 

' Is he alright? ' , he thought while frowning.

 

The thought of yesterday came crawling in his mind.

 

 

He was about to leave school but he headed back to his class because he forgot his notebook under his table. After getting back his notebook, he left the classroom. That was when two boys passed by him and started talking about someone named Jimin. His head turned towards them in reflex and without he realized it, he was following behind them silently, curious about which Jimin they were talking about. He admitted that his ears has gotten more sensitive whenever he hears Jimin's name.

 

" I kinda feel pity for that Jimin guy. "

" Poor thing. For how long? "

" Since morning, I guess. "

" ! Is he still alive? "

" I know right. No one check on him anyways. "

" This school going to be the first school to be on news for having a corpse in a gym's locker. "

" No ing way. Dude, seriously. That freaking nasty. "

 

Taehyung stopped on the spot, plaguing his shocking face. He started to feel nervous.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter