Meeting Them

Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom, Dad, I'm home!" EunA shouted as she kicked the door shut. She made her way into the kitchen before reaching into her bag to pull out a cake. "I got some cheesecake for you guys."

"Thank you, can you put it in the fridge for me?" EunA's mother asked from the living room, getting a hum from EunA.

"I'll be in my room if you need me." EunA said as she sped past her parents and into her room. She quickly logged onto her laptop before opening up her KaKaoTalk. She quickly fixed her bed as well as her hair before calling up Yoonoh. "Sorry, I took so long." EunA said once Yoonoh's face popped up on her screen.

She placed her laptop on her thighs before leaning back for comfort. "It's fine." Yoonoh responded as a chuckle escaped his lips. "Shall I continue the tour?" He then suggested with a smile. EunA nodded her head with a hum. "Alright, hang on," Yoonoh mumbled to himself as he flipped the camera. "Continuing on," Yoonoh said as he aimed his phone towards the two beds in his shared room. "You'll get to meet my roommate once he gets back."

"Oh, who's your roommate?" EunA immediately asked as her eyes sparkled with interest and excitement. 

"Taeyong." Yoonoh responded before moving on to the hallway. "That room houses Taeil, Johnny, and Yuta." 

"Why are saying it like that?" EunA asked, giggling at the way he decided to structure his sentence.

"What do you mean?" Yoonoh immediately asked as his head tilted slightly. EunA shook her head, still with a smile, telling Yoonoh to continue with the tour.

"Wait," EunA said, immediately getting Yoonoh's attention. "How many people live in one dorm?" She asked.

"About ten, maybe nine." Yoonoh answered with his adorable smile. 

"About ten?" EunA's eyes widened at the new piece of information she just received. "About? How many of you are there?"

Yoonoh chuckled at EunA's response. "There's technically 21 members," EunA's eyes widened even more at the number of members. "For now."

"For now?" EunA immediately questioned getting a hum from Yoonoh as a response. "There's a going to be more?" Yoonoh nodded his head with an amused smile plastered on her face. "How many?"

"I don't know the exact number... maybe 40?" Yoonoh said with uncertainty in his tone.

"40?!" EunA asked, slightly shouting due to the outlandish answer she got. Yoonoh could only nod his head in response with a smile. "40?" EunA asked once more for confirmation. Yoonoh nodded his head once more as well as a hum. "Oh lord." EunA said quietly to herself as Yoonoh giggled at her reaction.

"That's Doyoung, Ten, Mark, and Jeno's room." Yoonoh said as he quickly showed the room to his right.

EunA's mind was still on the answer Yoonoh gave. 40 members... She thought to herself as Yoonoh continued to show her around the dorm. How does that even work? 40 freaking members. "Wait, where's the rest?" EunA suddenly asked just as Yoonoh turned the corner into the living room.

"They're in the dorm across from this one." Yoonoh responded with a smile.

EunA nodded her head slowly. "Question, how old is the youngest one?" EunA asked out of curiosity. 

"He's a '02 baby." Yoonoh responded nonchalantly.

EunA's eyes widened once again. "Oh lord, 2002? He's a freaking baby!" She exclaimed. Yoonoh only chuckled at her reaction before continuing onto the living room. "Another question, sorry," EunA started. "How many bathrooms are there?"

"There's two in each dorm." Yoonoh responded as he held up two fingers with a smile. Curiosity was written all over EunA's face. Yoonoh already knew the question she had on her mind. "It takes us literally two hours to get ready and that's only ten of us. Imagine how long it takes for the other half..."

"Lord." EunA said quietly to herself as she closed her eyes. 21 members with only four bathrooms to get ready. Too much... Too long... EunA thought.

"Here are the rest of my members!" Yoonoh beamed as he panned the camera around. EunA immediately sat up, ready to meet s. Six smiley faces stared back at EunA. She greeted them awkwardly with a wave. "This is EunA my best friend!" He beamed.

EunA smiled slightly after hearing the excitement and pride Yoonoh had in his tone when introducing her. "Hello." She said quietly but loud enough to be heard.

"That's Yuta Johnny Taeil, Ten, Doyoung, and Taeyong!" Yoonoh introduced them one by one. "Yuta's from Japan, Johnny's from America, and Ten's from Thailand."

EunA nodded her head slowly as she listened to Yoonoh's introduction of each member. "Nice to meet you all, in a way." She said giggling slightly. "I hope to meet you all in person one day."

"It's nice to finally see you, he wouldn't stop talking about you." Taeyong said as the surrounding guys chuckled and giggled at Yoonoh.

"Awww," EunA cooed. "You talked about me, that's cute."

"Four days," Yuta began. "He has been talking about you for the past four days."

"Wow," EunA said quietly to herself. "What'd he say? It wasn't anything bad, was it?" EunA jokingly asked.

"He said you're very bea-" "Would you like a tour of the other dorm?" Yoonoh asked, interrupting Ten immediately.

EunA's brow furrowed at the way yoonoh reacted. "Wait, he was saying something. What'd you say about me?" She asked.

Ten looked over at Yoonoh who had his eyes on him the entire time. Yoonoh shook his head slightly, telling Ten to keep it shut. "Hesaidthatyou'rehot!" Ten shouted before smiling widely.

"What?" EunA asked quietly as her head tilted slightly. 

Ten's mouth was slightly parted. Just as he was about to speak, Yoonoh shouted. "Onto the other dorm!" Yoonoh said loudly, trying to get out of the room before he was exposed even more.

"Wait, he was about to repeat it." EunA said, wanting Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter