Seashells, Starfishes, & News

Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EunA got her phone, keys, and wallet before making her way back out into the living room. "I'm going to the craft store, do we need anything while I'm out?" She asked her parents. They shook their heads as they looked at her. "I'll be back in an hour or two." EunA said as she opened the door. 

"Be careful." Her mother said earning a hum from EunA. EunA got into the Uber that was waiting for her. Just as the car started to move, she got a notification from KaKaoTalk.

She took out her phone with her heart fluttering slightly knowing that it was Yoonoh. He wants to video chat, now? EunA asked herself before clicking the answer button. "What's up, Yoonoh?" EunA asked as she placed her phone down to buckle her seat belt. 

"It's so boring without you, I don't know what to do." Yoonoh responded as a pout slowly formed. EunA picked up her phone and immediately smiled at how adorable Yoonoh looked. "Are you going somewhere?" Yoonoh then asked, noticing the unfamiliar background. 

"Yeah, I'm on my way to the craft store, the one near our school." EunA responded with a smile as Yoonoh perked up. 

"Can you take me with you then? I can be your company." Yoonoh suggested with a wide smile.

"Sure. You can help me pick out some seashells." EunA said.

"Seashells? For what?" Yoonog asked as his brows furrow in confusion.

"Oh, I'm decorating some picture frames fro my new desk." EunA said getting giddy at the thought of moving back.

"You got a new desk? Can I see it when you get home?" Yoonoh asked with his eyes sparkling with curiosity.

Right... EunA thought to herself. "You see... You're not able to see it until next week." EunA started as Yoonoh tilted his head slightly. "When I move back to China!" She beamed before quickly glancing up at the Uber driver worried that he might be annoyed by how loud she was being. To her surprise, he was smiling at their little conversation.

"Really? That's great!" We can visit each other without sitting through a 12-hour flight." Yoonoh said with a wide smile. EunA and Yoonoh continued their conversation until the driver arrived at her destination. She thanked the driver before getting out of the car. "So, which picture are you going to frame?" 

"Pictures, actually," EunA said emphasizing the s. "The one from when we first met and one from the first time you came over."

"Two pictures of us?" Yoonoh asked for confirmation. EunA nodded her head with a slight hum. "What are you thinking about for the frames?" 

"So, I was thinking that one can be beach themed and another can be floral themed." EunA responded as she made her way into the correct aisle. Not hearing anything in response, EunA looked down at her phone to see Yoonoh with his head down on the pullout table. "Baby, if you're tired, end the call and sleep." EunA said, getting worried about his state. "You don't have to stay on the call with me." 

"But I don't want to." Yoonoh whined as a pout formed once again. EunA smiled widely at the sight of Yoonoh. "I'm not even tired." 

"If you say so," EunA said in a sing-song tone. EunA looked at all the packets that were displayed before picking up two different pac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter