One (Long) Week

Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following days went by extremely slow for EunA. She told her friends, "friends", that she was moving back to China but they didn't seem affected by the news, as if they didn't care. Their reactions were dull compared to when Yoonoh revealed his news. She already knew how they would react. They were only her friend to get to Yoonoh, so it didn't hurt her when they reacted the way they reacted. Since Yoonoh left, they've became distanced. Having no one else, EunA went on the week alone most of the time. 

Today, being the last day, EunA decided to visit a place that she treasured in her heart. EunA sat down on one of the many rocks, looking into the ocean. She took in the beautiful view in front of her as memories of the first day returned. It's really lonely without him. EunA thought to herself as she let out a sigh. EunA took out her phone to take a picture of the beautiful scenery. She immediately sent the picture to Yoonoh

EunA: [photo]
EunA: It feels so different here

EunA decided to take a walk down the shore, enjoying the scene one more time before leaving. Just as she was about to play some music, she got a notification from Yoonoh. She smiled softly to herself before hitting the answer button. Yoonoh greeted EunA with a wide smile and a wave. "Are you at the beach alone?" Yoonoh then asked. EunA nodded her head before showing Yoonoh around. "Why? Go hang out with our friends."

"You mean your friends?" EunA asked, emphasizing your. "You know I don't like them that much." EunA said looking down at the sand. 

"I know," Yoonoh replied. "You've told me multiple times. Did you at least give them a chance?" Yoonoh asked.

"Somewhat," EunA said with a small shrug. "I'm not planning on doing that again."

Yoonoh chuckled at her response before responding, "You're flying back to China tomorrow, right?" He asked. EunA nodded her head with a hum. "I may or may not have booked a flight to China." Yoonoh said as a small smile appeared. 

"Really?" EunA asked, with her eyes wide as they could be. "When?"

"I'm flying in on Friday and leaving on Sunday." Yoonoh said with a slight uncertainty in his tone. He quickly looked for his paper to confirm with EunA. "Yup! Flying in on Friday and leaving on Sunday."

"What about you and training?" EunA asked as her brows furrowed slightly trying to figure out the situation.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter