Picture Perfect Memories

Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EunA made her way into the living room where her parents were. "What is it?" She asked. She sat in between the two of them, who have been smiling at each other since she got back.

"We're moving back to China!" The both of them beamed.

"When are we moving back?" EunA asked with a slight smile.

"Next week." Her father answered. EunA's smile widened. I'm not going to be halfway across the world from Yoonoh.

"Are you smiling because you're going to see Sicheng again?" EunA's mother teasingly asked.

EunA's brows furrowed slightly as she shook her head. "The guy that was my childhood best friend? I don't think he remembers me... I don't even remember anything about him." EunA responded.

"I'm sure you'll remember when you see him again." Her father said. EunA shrugged her shoulders.

"Where'd you get that necklace?" Her mother suddenly asked.

"Yoonoh gave it to me before he left." EunA responded as she fiddled with the charm.

"Oh, that really handsome boy that's moving back to Korea?" EunA's mother asked. EunA nodded her head slowly as she looked up at her mother. "Isn't he the boy you like?" She then asked. EunA pressed her lips together firmly as she nodded her head again.

"Is that why you're smiling? The fact that you're going to be a two hours flight away from him?" Her father asked.

"Maybe," EunA said in a sing-song tone. "I'll be in my room, packing." She said as she got up.

"Packing? We're leaving on Wednesday. We have another week." EunA's father said.

"It's never too early to start packing." EunA said while smiling. I can't wait to tell Yoonoh. EunA thought to herself while still smiling. EunA sat down on her best, looking at the calendar near her bedside. This is going to be a long week.

"We're not selling the house, so don't pack everything! Only pack the things that are necessary!" EunA's mother shouted from the living room, earning an okay from EunA.

She planned out what she was going to wear for the rest of the time in America before packing the rest into her suitcase. Once everything was set, she placed the suitcase near the doorway. EunA picked up the bunny plushie from the corner of her bed before taking a seat with her laptop. Maybe, I can video chat with Sicheng. EunA opened her laptop to realize it was too late to call. It's 1:45 PM here which means it's 2:45 AM on China. She closed her laptop and pushed it to the side.

She reached into her back pocket to pull out her phone. Should I tell the rest I'm moving back to China? EunA thought to herself as she looked through the contact. Nah, I'll just tell them on Monday. EunA smiled widely when she stumbled across the pictures she had taken with Yoonoh when he first came over.

-

"Mom, I'm home." EunA said as she took off her shoes and Yoonoh following her from behind. "Is dad out buying something?" EunA asked noticing that her father's car was missing from the driveway.

"Yeah, he is." EunA's mother said as she walked out from her room. "Oh, who's this?" EunA's mother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter