Little Blue Flower

Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When EunA was six and Sicheng, her best friend, was seven, she was forced to leave China. She had to move to America due to a reason which her parents thought she was too young to understand and was never told. They were friends since they were babies. Both of them would do everything together, they were inseparable. She never had the guts to tell him that she was moving until the last day. She would never forget the last day they had together. 

The sun was setting, Sicheng and EunA were playing in the creek behind his house. "Sicheng," She called for him as she played with the blue flower she found. He hummed in response but didn't look up at her. "I have something to tell you." She then said. 

"What is it?" He asked before looking up at her.

"I'm moving." EunA said quietly as she plucked the flower off the ground.

"What?" Sicheng asked with his eyes wide open.

"I'm moving," she repeated. "To America." She looked down at the flower she had in her small hands. 

"Why?" He asked, with his voice creaking slightly. EunA immediately looked up to see tears slowly forming in his eyes. 

"I don't know." She responded as she shrugged her shoulders. "Don't cry," She said as she got closer to him before wrapping her arms around him. "We can still talk to each other, we can video chat. Everyday!"

"EunA! We have to go!" EunA's mother shouted from Sicheng's house. 

"In a minute!" She shouted towards her mother. 

"When are you leaving?" Sicheng asked, getting her attention again.

"Tomorrow."

"EunA!" Her mother shouted again. 

"Coming!" She shouted. EunA hugged Sicheng tightly, one last time. "I have to go now, don't forget me, okay?" She asked as she held out her pinky. Sicheng could only nod his head. EunA wiggled her pinky before Sicheng intertwined his pinky with hers. She left the blue flower with Sicheng before making her way over to her mother. She bid goodbye to Sicheng's parents before getting into their car. As they were dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter