I'm so sorry

Best friend or boyfriend?

Hello to those who are still on this website, those who are still subscribed to this, and those who want to see the end of this story. A lot has happened since I last updated this story, which was about 2 years ago. Since then a lot of stuff has happened in my life and a lot of growing up and becoming an adult in my country. I was 16 (and a half) when I last updated this and now I'm almost 19. I've managed to graduate from high school, enter university for half a year, and even dropped out (because of the stress and anxiety it gave me). I've neglected my stories cuz I had priorities in my school and community life. I'm still in the Seventeen fandom (and even attended the world tour) and still stand with my ships BUT I have doubts whether I can and should actually finish my stories I mean if enough people want it, then I guess it won't be an issue since I have a lot of free time at the moment. Also, I think I may just end up doing one-shots for Meanie, Kaisoo, Jeongcheol, Nomin, Markhyuck, Jaeyong, JohnTen, and Luwoo. And I might even post them on ao3 too. Anyways, I hope you guys forgive me for my neglect on my stories and comment if you want me to finish them. 

 

Thank you <3

- pandacarat TT^TT