Two Step Closer

One Step Two Step

“Kihyun-ah! Since it’s Sunday and you already recovered, please cook something for us~”

“Why so sudden? You guys are really weird today.”

“No, it’s just I really miss your amazing kimchi jjigae! Please~”

Kihyun just sighed at Hyungwon, but nodding at the statement. After all the fuss they made with him, Kihyun just couldn’t win against the children.

 

Yes…this is going really well….

 

Kihyun started to prepare the ingredients carefully and began cooking silently. On the other side of the room, Hyungwon and Wonho gave a sign towards the boys (except Hyunwoo) to get closer. They told them the whole plan and all of them agreed!. Whispers and little noises started to fill up the room. Kihyun thought something was odd, but ignored it by saying “These boys…they just never grow up.”

After some ‘noisy’ discussion, all of them started to get busy on their own. Jooheon and Changkyun as usual—played games together, HyungWonho and Minhyuk were watching a horror movie together, meanwhile Kihyun was alone in the kitchen and Hyunwoo was listening to music.

On the corner, Hyunwoo was actually looking at Kihyun the whole time. He was adoring the little boy and listening to some good music with such a dreamy vocalist in it—like Arm Pillow.

Ah…what a beautiful view...

But his daydreaming ended with the unusual silent situation. Seeing the others busy on their own, Hyunwoo tip-toed to the kitchen while checking if anyone saw him.

Kihyun didn’t know he was there and kept cooking the meal. Suddenly Hyunwoo backhugged him and Kihyun flinched. He stopped everything he did or should we say—paralyzed. He is so embrassed that he hid his face in his small hand.

“Can I help you, baby~?”

“Ah Hyung, you can’t do this now. It’s a public place! And don’t call me like that!”

“Ah, you hate public place huh? So...you like things done inside the bedroom~?”

“N-No that’s not what I m-mean!” ,some bad things Kihyun thinking of made him blushed more.

“Stop blushing already baby~ It looks really tiring!”

 

The only thing that tired from overworking is my heart, you know.

 

“Uhm..Anyway you are not helping at all. I could just hurt my self with a knife if you did that again.”

“I’m sorry…but you happy with that right?”

“Yes..but don’t call me baby again.”

“Why?”

“It’s just making me shy”

“Ah~ don’t be like that baby~”

“Ya! If you do it again I am not doing this!”

Hyunwoo just laughed at it and hugged him again, afraid he might hit Hyunwoo’s head with a frying pan.  

The last sentence came out from Kihyun with quite a big voice, making all the members looked at them from afar. They highfived at each other, knowing both of them were getting lovey dovey already. What a successful plan!

“Okay okay, I lost! But you still love me right~?

“Tch, I love you too hyung.”

The others heard all of it while smiling to the beautiful scene. Hyungwon highfived with Wonho, but suddenly Wonho intertwines his finger and held his hand instead. Hyungwon let out a little laugh and held his hyung’s hand tight.

“Boys, let’s eat!”

Dinner is finally ready, all of them rushed to the dining table. Hyungwon said this is the most delicious of all and Changkyunie agreed saying it’s different than before. Jooheon had an idea and joked with “Maybe because it’s made by love of two people, not one”, causing Kihyun to choke. Minhyuk quickly got him a glass of water, patting him in the back. Hyunwoo finally spoke up and asked them.

“Ya, you guys plan all of this right? Huh? Am I right?”

Oh no he’s angry again..We’re doomed.

Busted, they all confessed to the leader. Being in love making him couldn’t even mad properly. He just sighed and said “Ah….you guys never grow up.” Wonho noticed Kihyun said the same thing back then at the kitchen before, making them let out “Awwwww” once again and making Kihyun redder than ever.

Hyunwoo placed his hands on Kihyun’s shoulder and whispered “Just ignore them okay? You have known them really well.” Kihyun just frowned to the situation and made Hyunwoo grabbed Kihyun’s hands below the table and held it tightly. After the hearty dinner over, HyungWonho did the dishes for the punishment. Not long after, the leader gathered them together and said to pack up because tomorrow they will go to Jeju-do. Starship decided to appreciate their hardwork with this little summer holiday. Too excited, they started running to their own room and packing immediately.

Night finally falls, at 10PM they all went to sleep—thanks to a morning flight tomorrow. Sleep arrangement was as usual, Kihyun with Minhyuk, Jooheon with Hyunwoo, Hyungwon and Wonho, and Changkyun with manager-nim.

Before going to sleep, Minhyuk planned something with Jooheon and Hyunwoo was forced to join. They wait until Kihyun fell asleep and started to exchange roommates. With luck on their side, Kihyun immediately fell asleep, and Hyunwoo slowly entered Kihyun’s room—lying beside him. Minhyuk and Jooheon waved goodbye to the leader and went to the bedroom.

Sleeping beside Kihyun, Hyunwoo carefully pulled up the blanket and stared into those beautiful face again. His small eyes, his fair white skin, his red lips. The thought of kissing him appeared in his mind but he shaked his head denying his imagination. Suddenly, Kihyun moved around and Hyunwoo is now facing the little one’s back, making Hyunwoo a little shocked with the sudden movement. He hugged the younger boy and they both went to sleep.

The days ahead are going to be more beautiful with you beside me….

 

 

 

Ps: a long chapter because the next one is going to be the last T_T hope you enjoyed this one too!

If you guys wanted to know the song hyunwoo listened to, it’s sung by soyou,giriboy and ofc our Kihyunnie^^