One Step Closer

One Step Two Step

Morning came to the 7 charming men’s dorm, sunlight slowly went through the windows—waking up Jooheon-ie whose still hugging his favorite doll.

“Ugh…what time is it…” said him half-awake, searching for his phone. It’s 8AM in the morning which indicated Jooheon to put down his phone and sleep again for the next half an hour. Suddenly he woke up and bumped his head on the upstair bed when he realised Hyunwoo was not in his room.

Did he go to the convenience store this early? On Sunday? That’s weird…

Sometimes Hyunwoo woke up earlier to buy some snacks and drinks for the members if they have a practice or schedule, but it’s Sunday and they’re practically free.

He ruffled his hair in frustration because he’s still sleepy but couldn’t go back to sleep. He sat down on the dining table’s chair, supporting his head with his hand and sleep again. Suddenly another door opened, our cutie Changkyun walked out with a funny hair and proceed to sat beside his hyung.

“Changkyun-ie you should see yourself in the mirror! Hahaha…”

“Don’t laugh at me hyung~ it’s my typical morning face!”

“Ya it’s your hair, babo-ya(stupid)! Your face still looks really fine~”

Changkyun-ie blushed on the older’s word. He just laughed it off and covered his face in embarassment. Jooheon fixed the younger’s hair, caressing it softly which made Changkyun blushed more.

“Anyway, do you think Hyunwoo hyung will go to convenience this early? He’s not in my room.”

“What? That’s no way, hyung. We have no schedule, fridge is still full with food and our ramen supply is still safe!”

“Really? So why did he go actually…he wouldn’t go to Hangang Park and relaxing there right?”

“Ei…he would go with us if it’s Hangang Park! Wait—it’s his shoes right? He’s not going hyung!”

Changkyun noticed the black shoes the eldest usually use arranged neatly in the shoe rack. They just brushed it off, thought he was wearing another shoes to go. If he was inside, they must have known it.

Suddenly a door flung open, revealing Hyungwon in his pyjamas. The two youngest looked like they were really having fun chatting so he decided to join.

“Ya Changkyun-ah, is Kihyunnie really sick?”

“Yes I heard that from Wonho hyung. But don’t wake him up! Let him have a proper rest this time.”

“No no no I won’t wake him. I just feel guilty towards him. I dragged Minhyuk into my room last night, he must be alone all night long….”

“Ah this hyung.” said Jooheon. “Isn’t Wonho hyung enough to accompany you sleep?”

“But Wonho hyung is also afraid of cockroaches so….”

Both of them facepalmed on the statement. Hyungwon just sighed at it.

It’s already 9AM, Minhyuk and Wonho woke up to the loud noise caused by this 3 boys. Wonho looked at the empty dining table and assumed Kihyun was still sick because no one cooked breakfast. Luckily, all of them stopped Wonho in time from trespassing into Kihyun’s room—asking for breakfast. If the leader was there, he would be scolded for sure. They discussed about Hyunwoo who still hasn’t come home, but Minhyuk thought it was weird enough so he was sure he was inside the dorm. With trembling hands, he knocked on the door and opened it.

What a beautiful sight……

A bunch of reaction explodes about the leader and the main vocal sleeping while hugging each other.

Changkyun who couldn’t hide his happiness just screamed out loud but got his mouth shut by Jooheon. Hyungwon felt disgusted at first but casually took a photo of them for revenge—Kihyun always woke him up early in the morning to help him with cooking. Wonho just smiled at them, knowing that all of this were going to happen. They slowly closed the door, but unfortunately Hyunwoo grabbed it from inside, making them ran for their lives.

 

“Get out and come here! QUICK!”

 

Afraid Hyunwoo might go angrier, all of them got out and said sorry to their oldest hyung.

“Hyung I’m really sorry…b-but it’s Minhyuk hyung idea..not m-me…”

“I didn’t know you guys-you know…uh…how to say this…”

“I just took a photo for a revenge, that’s it!”

He just sighed at their explanation, understanding it’s not their fault at all. He explained that he just accompanied Kihyun because he felt bad that Minhyuk left him alone. Minhyuk get scolded of course and Hyungwon too for dragging Minhyuk into his own concern with the cockroaches. Wonho suddenly spoke up, knowing there was something more than accompanying Kihyun to sleep.

“Hyung…you love our Kihyun right?”

Hyunwoo was taken aback by the sudden question. The other started to , forcing him to just tell the truth because they were all family.

“Of course I love him! We are all a family, right? Just the same as I love all of you guys.”

“Ei hyung what a lame answer…that’s not what we mean! It’s like…um..more than friends and family.”

Minhyuk who’s usually number one when it comes to like this just kept silent because he still felt sorry towards the leader.

“Yes! Even children who look at this will know the truth!” said Changkyun, getting a beat from Jooheon because children didn’t understand love, yet.

“If you guys don’t trust me, then it’s up to you.”

Changkyun and Jooheon squealed and jumped happily, knowing it’s a yes. Minhyuk suddenly thought leaving Kihyun alone last night was not a bad idea, a smile started to grow in his face again.

Kihyun woke up really late on 11AM, all of them were eating ramen because no one could cook a proper meal for breakfast. He went out from the room and sat with the others. They first started with asking his condition and saying relieved that he’s better, but their mouth couldn’t stand it anymore. They started to ask about that ‘thing’.

“W-what? You went to my room thi-this morning?” asked Kihyun with a red face, of course.

“Why are you stuttering hyung? I knew all of it! Just tell us already~” said Changkyun happily.

They kept on teasing him until Hyunwoo got kinda mad with “He’s still sick, don’t do that.”

“Awwwwww” they shouted in unison knowing the real thing is going on. Finally they hugged Kihyun and congratulated him for finding the love of his life. Kihyun just blushed more and hugged them tightly. Hyunwoo sat on the corner smiling, but no one noticed it.

Jooheon and Changkyun were so happy there were another couple born in this group!

The breakfast was over, Minhyuk was washing the dishes with Kihyun helping, Jooheon, Changkyun and Hyunwoo were tidying all the rooms since it’s free time, and Hyungwonho sat on the sofa—relaxing. Hyungwon suddenly whispered and involved in a secret conversation with Wonho, setting up a scene for Kihyun and Hyunwoo to get closer.

 

 

PS: finally it's chapter 3 whoop! hope you enjoy~ anyway thanks so much for 200 readers! love you guys^^