Worried

One Step Two Step

Daily life of an idol is never easy. Getting ready for comeback with endless dancing, training your vocals, music shows pre-recording and fanmeeting. To make it worse, they have to prepare for a concert and again with the endless dancing and singing. But after the concert ends, they have another mini comeback to deal with. All of this are happenning with Monsta X, a one year old boygroup from Starship Entertainment. Of course they are really happy to please Monbebe with their new song and also interacting with them at fanmeetings, but sometimes ordinary human beings like them can be tired too right?

On a hot summer day, Monsta X had a music show recording to do. They decided to share some ice cream to the fans that were waiting for them beneath the strong heat from the sunlight. Both the boys and the fans was really happy. Recording went well and everyone seems to like their new song “Stuck”. Monbebes happily chant and sing along to their song. Their performance on Music Bank got an amazing number of views on Youtube, making them happier than before. The whole schedule ends with the night falls upon them. The staffs get ready to go back and all the boys already inside the car. Unfortunately, Kihyun suddenly felt sick after the recording.

“Kihyun-ah, you okay? You look pale” said Wonho who sat beside him. “Huh? Really? But I’m fine hyung.” said Kihyun, slightly unsure. “If you feel sick, tell me immediately okay? I will tell Hyunwoo-hyung about it.” said Wonho patting Kihyun on the shoulder. “Yes, sure thing hyung…” answered Kihyun. I really look that sick? What should I do…but I don’t want Hyunwoo-hyung to know it, he thought to himself. After a while deeply in thought, he just brushed it off and considered it as nothing serious.

About Hyunwoo and Kihyun, everyone already knows that they were really awkward back then when No Mercy started. If the members talked about it, Kihyun could only laugh about how stupid he is back then. He already adore their leader since long ago, but never shows it because it can be too embarassing. That’s why he got really awkward around Hyunwoo back then, he likes the leader very much, he didn’t know what to do. But after time goes by, their communication are getting better and even closer to each other.

Right now, Kihyun didn’t want the older one to worry about him, so he just fights with it. The journey home feels so long today, maybe I’m worrying too much, he thought to himself. He let the feeling overtook him and finally fell asleep with many thoughts behind. Half an hour later, the car arrived outside the dorm but Kihyun was still asleep. Wonho who saw it just couldn’t stand it and finally talked to Hyunwoo.

“Hyung, I think Kihyun was sick. He looked pale after the recording and now he is in a deep sleep.”

“Ya, why don’t you tell me earlier? I can look after him if I know.”

“But Kihyun said to me not to tell you so….”

Ah that stupid boy, he mouthed it silently. “I will get him, you can go upstairs with the others.” said Hyunwoo, indicating Wonho to leave him alone.

After all the members went up, he slowly approached Kihyun who was still sleeping. “Kihyun-ah, wake up! We already arrived long time ago.” said Hyunwoo patting the younger one slowly. Kihyun started to wake up and slowly opened his eyes. He suddenly leaned back and look shocked because Hyunwoo was there, so close to him.

“H-huh? Wha-what are you doing here?”

“Kihyun-ah are you okay? Come on let’s get off.”

“Uhm..y-yeah I’m okay..” He was sure his face was getting really red.

“Or do you want me to carry you up?”

“What?!”

Kihyun suddenly shouts and everyone knows, he shouts really really LOUD. His cheeks felt hot and his heart beats really fast just by thinking about it. Stop thinking about it! You just making him shock! he thought to himself like a stupid person. Finally Hyunwoo spoke up and said “O-okay.. I’m sorry to said that. You look like you have no energy left.” Kihyun replied right away and said “No! Look I can get up and run until upstairs!” He quickly ran to get away from the leader, but like a typical Kihyun, he tripped on the stairs. But, he got up and run again as quickly as possible. While running, he just mouthed to himself non stop angrily. Don’t look back, don’t look back, oh you’re just so stupid! How can you even handle him tomorrow, Kihyun?

Hyunwoo was still looking at him from downstairs and laughed to himself. “He’s such a cute boy” said Hyunwoo. Fortunately there is no one around him. He then went upstairs with a smile on his face because the only thing he could think of was how cute Kihyun acts when he’s clumsy.

Thing isn’t over when they went back to dorm. Nighttime was just the start of everything. It’s 1 AM right now at the practice room. After 3 hours of non-stop dancing, the choreographer decide to make it an end. “Guys, let’s end this. All of you already memorized it and danced to it really well. Thanks for working well today.” The boys clapped and patted each other. “Thank you hyung-nim, we appreciate your hard work.” said Hyunwoo. The choreographer said goodbye and went home leaving them alone. All of them include Kihyun collapsed on the floor and their breathes catching up with each other. Kihyun insisted to join the practice even though Wonho and Hyunwoo already warned him.

“Ah, this choreography seems easier from All In, but why do I feel so tired?” said Jooheon while sitting on the corner. “Me too, hyung. I feel like I could collapse anytime. I just wanna sleep right now…” said Changkyun, resting his head on his lovely hyung’s lap. Jooheon immediately smiled and ruffled his little brother hair. It feels that all his energy came back. “Changkyun-ah don’t sleep here, come on let’s go back to dorm! Can we go first, hyung?” said Jooheon asking to Hyunwoo. “Yes of course, we’re done now! Just go, I’ll catch up later.” said Hyunwoo with his signature eye smile. Both of them walked happily towards the exit door and waved goodbye to the other hyungs.

Not long after that, Hyungwon and Wonho waved goodbye to the leader too. Being a nice and understanding human being he is, Minhyuk quickly got out and giggled while he was walking. Thanks to Minhyuk, only Kihyun and Hyunwoo were left in the practice room.

Kihyun just frozed in the corner and haven’t said anything since they’re done with the dancing. Hyunwoo felt something wasn’t right and quickly sat beside Kihyun. “Kihyun-ah look at me.” said Hyunwoo. Kihyun just sat there with no thoughts, because he could feel his whole body becoming hot. At a busy time like this, why my body chose to have fever instead other illness? This is the worst day ever, Kihyun thought to himself while sighing loudly. Seeing Kihyun not answering, Hyunwoo placed his hands on the younger’s forehead and it’s burning.

“Why are you so stubborn, huh? Look at you now!”  said Hyunwoo with a higher tone. He sure looks angry. “Nah, it’s okay hyung. We have no schedule tomorrow so I’m going to sleep aaaall day.” said Kihyun with a low voice. “I should’ve locked you up in your room so you couldn’t go out.” said Hyunwoo while flicking Kihyun’s forehead. “Aw, that hurts! Okay, I’m sorry right? I should have listened to you hyung.” said Kihyun, finally giving up to his older brother.

He said it in a cute way that melted Hyunwoo and made him totally forgot about the anger he had few minutes ago. “Alright, get up now or I’ll carry you up.” said Hyunwoo with a smile. Seeing the boy struggled, Hyunwoo decided just to piggyback him upstairs. “Ah, hyung let me down~  What if anyone sees us?” said Kihyun desperately, but in a cute way of course. “Who cares about the others Kihyun-ah, hold tight!” Hyunwoo said with a huge smile. No words can describe how happy Kihyun is. Maybe his heart almost fell out and his face were red like tomato but that night he could lean on to Hyunwoo’s shoulder with a smile in his face.

 

 

 

PS: so that's chapter one with 1000+ words! if u find any typos or mistakes please feel free to comment^^

thanks everyone~ :D