Beautiful Night

One Step Two Step

“Who cares about the others Kihyun-ah, hold tight!”

 

 

Those words were running on his mind all night. Leader’s sweet voice and angelic smile kept replaying. He rolled on the bed back and forth, but he couldn’t even sleep. Thinking about it again got his cheeks red and he let out a shout.

“ARGHH!”

I must be crazy, maybe I just misheard it. No, this can’t be true.

“Ya Yoo Kihyun!! Be quiet!! Your fever really makes you crazier!”

Minhyuk who was reading beside him flinched and immediately shouted back to him. What a poor boy, he must be stressed because we have a really tight schedule to do, thought himself. If only Minhyuk knows what was Kihyun really thinking about.

“I’m going to sleep now Kihyun-ah. You better sleep now or you will get worse, you know. Have you taken some medicine?” said Minhyuk with a worried tone. “Not yet, I think I will get better if I get enough sleep.” replied him with a low voice. “Then go to sleep right now okay? I hope you get better tomorrow so we can play some games again! Yay!” said Minhyuk with a bright expression while carrying his pillow and blanket.

“Thank you Minhyukkie~ But wait—Ya, where are you going?!”

“Hyungwon said he’s scared to sleep alone right now. The cockroaches might appear again I guess?”

“But Wonho-hyung is in one room with him right? Why you leave me alone Minhyuk-ah…”

“Wonho-hyung sleeps in the upper bed so it doesn’t make any difference I think.”

“Seriously?! This kid must be kidding. I’m fine so just go!” said Kihyun annoyed.

“Ya don’t get mad at me! I also think you got a lot of things going in your mind so goodbye and goodnight~~” said Minhyuk before running away with all his things.

He knew I got things going in my mind? But this is not what I expected.

Kihyun was left alone in his room. Loneliness even made his bed felt colder. “Now I’m alone in this room and my fever is killing me!” said him while ruffling his hair angrily. He dropped his body on the bed and pulled the blanket towards him, praying to God to make this day ends faster. He started to doze off and opened his way to dreamland but only to be shocked by a knock on the door. “Argh……now what?!” said him half-sleeping. He quickly kicked his blanket and opened the door.

 

Maybe this day is not that bad, you know.

 

“Hyung?! W-what are you d-doing it’s already h-half past two in the morning!”

“See yourself first Kihyun-ah. Why are you still awake, huh?”

“Uh..It’s n-none of your bussiness!” he slammed the door, hard.

Hyunwoo just stood there in confusion. Inside the room, Kihyun quickly pulled the blanket and pretended to be sleeping. He was really shocked, his face became red again and his head felt dizzy. A minute later, Hyunwoo decided to just go in and checked on his condition. Kihyun flinched a little while ‘sleeping’ or should we say covering his tomato-like face.

 

“Kihyun-ah”

Everytime he calls me like that, my heart beats too fast it hurts

“I know you’re awake so let’s just have a talk”

No, no, no! Don’t just talk! Can't you just hug me already?

“I couldn’t sleep too because I keep thinking about you. I’m really worried.”

Worried? Thinking about me? Am I imagining things?

 

Kihyun slowly opened up his eyes and saw Hyunwoo was sitting on the side of the bed, back towards him. “Hyung” he called his leader softly. “I like you Kihyun-ah—no, I love you.” said Hyunwoo. Kihyun just couldn’t believe what he just said. “I am afraid you are hurting so much that you couldn’t sleep. I heard when you shouted an hour ago. I am really worried that something bad is happening to you.” continued Hyunwoo. Kihyun felt tears rolling down his soft cheeks, tears of hurt because of his fever and happiness because his love wasn’t one-sided. Then, he laughed softly because this old hyung turned out to be a lovey-dovey and romantic guy. “Ya, you laugh and cry at the same time!” said Hyunwoo while wiping the tears on the younger one. Kihyun could feel his cheeks became red again. “Don’t do that~ I’m a really bashful person, just look at my cheeks!“ said him happily. “You look really cute when your cheeks are red.” said Hyunwoo then he pinched Kihyun’s cheek. Both of them just laughed at each other and slowly the dizziness Kihyun felt fades away.

 

“I really love you Kihyun-ah.”

“I love you too, old man.”

“How dare you call me like that, huh?”

 

Kihyun just laid there laughing as hard as he could. “As a punishment, I’m going to accompany you sleep tonight.” said Hyunwoo with a serious tone, which failed of course. “I should call you old man every day then, I’m starting to hate sleeping alone~” he replied with aegyo. For some people, it could looked disgusting enough, but for Hyunwoo it’s just a definition of cuteness. Both of them started to cuddle and finally Kihyun slept in Hyunwoo’s warm embrace.

Hyunwoo admired the beautiful face once again and  smiled widely. “Don’t get sick again, you silly boy. I hope you get better tomorrow.” whispered Hyunwoo before he planted a quick kiss on Kihyun’s forehead. The long night finally came to an end, with both of them sleeping and hugging each other.

 

 

 

PS: A shorter chapter than the previous one~ anyway thanks for 100 readers!!! love you guys so much ^^

This fic will be a short one since my holiday is going to end soon T_T see u on chapter 3!