weird !

Born to be a princess

Listen to this while reading (05. 모르니 (2pm))

 

 

 

 

DooJoon slowly stirred awake to see that it was night time yet.the room was in complete darkness with the exception of the bright moon shining in through the  window. He was about to move, but felt something soft and warm in his arms. He looked down to see his arms tightly around hyoyeon waist. he Smile to himself, he lightly moved her stray hair away from her beautiful face. Suddenly, Hyoyeon stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes slowly. Rubbing them, she looked up to see Doojoon beside her she was shocked "AHHHHHHHHHH....." she scream she quickly push Doojoon from her bed. that he fall again on the Floor.

 

 

 

_" Y..Yaaaah are you cRazy? ??! DooJoon said!

 

_" Huh,! B..but why did you come here why u didn't sleep at your bed" hyoyeon shout  *hyoyeon thinked about it haha u know what couple do in night and turned all red!!" we ? we Di..d "Hyoyeon said and was so confused But Doojoon cut her

 

_" Yah what are u thinking about?? nothing happened its just u slept so i bring u here and i was tired too so i slept here too ! But you !! That how you thanks me ??!" Doojoon said ! *hyoyeon remembered about what happened yesterday and the huggs between them she blushed a little and turn to face Doojoon with a serious look !

 

_" Arraso ! thanks" Hyoyeon said with cold voice and smirk

 

_" You?!..Okay im hungry go and cook for me" Doojoon said

 

_"huh?? yah im not your Maid go and cook for yourself" Hyoyeon shout!

 

_"Ah so u won't cook for me ??! Doojoon said and walk closer at Hyoyeon you know there is only you and me here im men and your a woman !! Hyoueon opened big her eyes and mouth ! and realised that Doojoon is closer and closer at her face she jumped back

 

_" A..Arasso im going to cook for you !" Hyoyeon walked fast at the kitchen Doojoon smiled at hyoyeon reaction "cute" he said at himself.and walked after her to help her !

 

Hyoyeon tried to cook puncake .

 

hyoyeon, you have flour on your nose.” Doojoon said .

hyoyeon  wiped your nose and Doojoon started laughing even harder hyoyeon turn at the mirror and looked in the mirror and flour was all over her face.Doojoon lied to hyoyeon and now she really have flour on her nose.

 

"'Yah you lier !! u wanna die??!" Hyoyeon shoout at Doojoon !

 

hyoyeon grabbed flour and threw it at Doojoon ! The flour hit him on his forehead. Hyoyeon start  laughed so hard ! Doojoon felt anger he came charging at hyoyeon. Hyoyeon screamed and ran out of the kitchen. Doojoon ran after hyoyeon and caught her by the waist. Both of them fell on the couch together. hyoyeon and Doojoon looked into each other’s eyes and were inching closer together.  eye to eye hyoyeon couldn't breath her heart beat so fast Doojoon feel also like hyoyeon and the warm of her body ! he was about to loose control and he looked at her lips he want to taste it ! hyoyeon was so afraid when she saw that his lips is getting closer at her she close her eyes hard and looked away Doojoon realised what he's doing he gets up.

 

_" Yah when u finish bring them at my room " Doojoon broke the silence and walk to his room.

 

Hyoyeon heart beat so fast * what was that? what happen to me now ! hyoyeon calm down her self and took a breath!!

 

 

************************************************************************************************************

end of chapter

hyoyeon just go and cook haha !!!

i will update soon !! :DD

comments and sucscribe !! ^^

tumblr_m27i2oX40Y1rs43yzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m27i2oX40Y1rs43yzo2_250.jpgtumblr_m27i2oX40Y1rs43yzo3_250.jpg

tumblr_m27i2oX40Y1rs43yzo4_250.jpgtumblr_m27i2oX40Y1rs43yzo5_250.jpg