on the trip part two

Born to be a princess

           Listen to this while reading : ( se7en - better together)

 

                                                                 

                                                                         

 

 

 

 

arriving at a place where they will be discussing only without another person to disturb them, the place was so freaking totally dark theire's only the moon to illuminates the view.

 

"let go of me u hurt me stop.. let go of me"hyoyeon shout and cries ! trying to free herself from Doojoon strong hand but she couldn't he was so strong!

 

"shut up"Doojoon shout her back he was so angry that he let go of hyoyeon hand and push her into the tree like he was about to hit her but suddenly the moon cover hyoyeon face her tears was shining like pearl ! and she breathing so hard because she was afraid from Doojoon and the darkness of the place! unconscious he approaches his face to her face, looking at her breathing so hard and crying like that , he couldn't take it his heart was hurting him so much seing her like that without knowing why ! like something push him and told him to kiss her but he was just looking at her eyes and breathing her breath . hyoyeon was choked seing him like that her heart was beating so fast ! then she pushed him away from her !

 

-" Boya~ ? what are u doing?" hyoyeon said and start walking away ! Doojoon was choked of himself being like that " what was that what im doing no it can't be ..." doojoon told to himself.

 

Because it was so dark hyoyeon couldn't see anything suddenly she falls into a big hole.she screamed when she fall .Doojoon heared hyoyeon scream so he run after to save her but because of the darkness of the place he couldn't see anything ! so he also fall like hyoyeon on the hole!

 

"yah"hyoyeon pushed doojoon away from her cuz he fell on her!"cool now we both are stuck here in this wild place"Doojoon said

 

"its all your fault that we're stuck here"hyoyeon answer angrily!

 

"what u blame me now? yaah don't make me angry or im gonna hit u for real" doojoon shout at her.

 

"Bo..Boya? Come on hit me like im afraid of u ! u jerk"hyoyeon shout him back!

 

" Yaaaah" Doojoon shout with loudly ! Suddenly they heared a strange voices of a boar ! they both calm down and stop fighting without mouving.

 

Hyoyeon was so afraid and trembled and start crying! she trembled also because of the cold place ! Doojoon couldn't see hyoyeon like that after all she's his wife ! " yah ! stop crying" Doojoon said to hyoyeon and pulled her into his arm ! hyoyeon was so afraid and cold so she hugged him back!

 

Doojoon smiled and storke her hair,after a while she fall asleep in his arms.Doojoon couldn't sleep just to watch hyoyeon and protect her from the cold .looking at her beautiful face like angel and she was warn breathing in his chest it felt nice 

 

in the morning

 

hyoyeon awake and see her self into Doojoon arm she was so ambarrassed that she quickly  mouved away from him.

 

Doojoon awake after a while :" looks like we gonna die here alone "dujun said !

 

_"don't be depressed  "hyoyeon said and try to find idea to get out of here suddenly she shouted with all her voice"help me! is someone theire? pliiz help..help"

 

_"oh shut up who's gonna hear u we're in the middle of the forest"doojoon said to hyo

 

_" yah its all u're fault that we're here so try to find ideas to help us it will be good" hyo said angrily

 

_"w..what? my fault it was u who run like a fool in the forest "dujun said ! "u jerk ! cries" hyo.

 

-"arasso don't cry now *think* okay up on my back!"doojoon said

 

!"w.what? no i can't what about u"hyo said fearly

 

-"its okay u go first and find help for me"dujun said to hyo ! "okay" hyoyeon said climbing on his back!

 

Finally she managed to get out of the hole and then she turned to dujun "its okay oppa wait here i will come back with help" hyoyeon said and start running!

 

"like i can going anywhere u_u' of course i will be here "dujun said*think* " wh..what oppa? she said oppa "dujun shoked and smile

 

hyoyeon run and run without stop thinking that danger will happen at dujun suddenly she fell and injured ankle the blood comes out ! she tries to get up but she could'nt she cried and shouted help as suddenly eunhyuk and the others hear her voices and run to her

 

"hyoyeonnah gwenchana ? eunhyuk said holding hyoyeon hand and help her to get up.

 

"oh hyoyeon u bleeding :o " yuri said! sooyoung takes her gland and puts on hyoyeon injury !

 

"thanks" said hugging sooyoung !

 

"yah where is dujun oppa?"gayoon shout !

 

"oh he still in the hole please go and help him im okay"hyoyeon said

 

they soon went looking for dujun and hyoyeon follewed slowly them with her friends becuz she can't walk because of the injury.

 

when they arrived hyoyeon saw gayoon hugging dujun she felt jaloues and get mad without knowing why. dujun saw hyoyeon injury he quicly let go of gayoon and walks toward hyoyeon

" gwenchana? ! let me see u're feet"doojoon says!

 

"aniyo its okay " hyoyeon said with upset face !

 

-" it's not okay" dujun said and tries to look of hyoyeon injury hyoeyon besse and push dujun hand away

 

" i said im okay "said and walks away with her friends who followed her !

 

"what the matter of u" dujun said and looking at hyoyeon with sad mood.

 

"dujun why..u..? ..u care about hyoyeon?" gayoon said to herself looking at dujun .

 

 

end of chapter

 

 

end up of holidays :o so sad school is back !

sorry for my bad english >.<" ! and for this too short chapter :/ !

i will update as soon as i can ;)!

 

i love readers who subscribe and comments :) so pliiz comments and tell me what u guys think of my story <3 !

 

Im upset >.< !!!!

hyoyeon was paired with sungmin and was beside WTF sm town why u don't u just make yuri the dancing queen if its like that thats overdoing im very made ! but thanks to the camera men who knows whos the real dancing queen !

 

      

 

   image   

 

Our hyoyeon still the first in our heart ♥

tumblr_m27ngreGoB1rrlbpeo4_250.png