The chapstick kiss

Born to be a princess

 

 

Listen to this while reading if u want(Shinhwa - Venus)

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a.while

 

Hyoyeon was in her room sobing! thinking of how rude where yuri with her suddenly her phone rung.

 

Doojoon: and now don't tell u're not coming to the king birthday just because of your funny heartbreak.

Hyoyeon*sob*: what do you mean about funny heartbreak? you big bastard better stop annoying me! i don't care i won't go there.

Doojoon*chuckule*: hey a heartbroken women is like a scary person.

Hyoyeon: better than crazy and bastard men like you! im still considered normal.

Doojoon: you sure are energetic! lets discuss this matter then

Hyoyeon: aeishh Doojoon i warn you im not in a good mood right now! so leave me alone or elese don't blame for doing something.

Doojoon: *shout* stop threating me, im more angry than you are .

Hyoyeon: why are you angry ?

Doojoon: yah i went to my uncle ceremony without u ! and there were a lots of journalist there ! they start doubting why u didn't come ! if they write something about u ! u gonna be in trouble and so me ! IM SO MAD.

Hyoyeon:yah its not my fault.

Doojoon: yes it is ! so u better come in the birthday king or else u gonna be in real problem.

Hyoyeon: Doojoon ! my mood is really bad right now! are you sure you want me to come?

Doojoon: atcha i don't care about your mood ! 

Hyoyeon: arasso ! you said it! don't regret it ! then lets meet at...

~~~~

At the party....

Doojoon were with his friends (beast) and gayoon was with them she was wearing black y dress and all her back were showed.

Kikwang: looks like the prince was rejected by the princess

Doojoon:She will come *cold voice*

yoseob:here she is *wooow*

Doojoon*looked back he was so shocked how beautiful she was* Hyoyeon-ah *his heart talked without realising*

all the guest looked at her and clapped there hands! hyoyeon smiled at them and then give doojoon black look! doojoon walked toward her and gayoon+beast followed him

hyoyeon looking at gayoon*Wtf she's wearing that trying so hard to be y?? T^T* she thought

Doojoon: so u comes

Hyoyeon gave him a black look and then looked away to avoid any contact with them.

Gayoon*looked at doojoon then hyoyeon and she felt jealous*: :*laugh* who choose u this dress? pink its look like the anime princess *beast chuckeled without doojoon*

Hyoyeon*give her black look then smirk*: well i prefer to put this dress than the i dress u wear i wonder how u feel confortable in it ! aeishh what im talking about *smile* it suit the type of girl u are now excuse me ! *walk away*

Doojoon chuckuled and gayoon stand there speechless.

After a while peoples start dancing..

Gayoon: oppa lets dance

Doojoon*galanced at hyoyeon and saw her smirk and looked away*: okay lets go dance

Hyoyeon*looking at them*: why the hell im supporting! him? my husband? he don't even see me as a girl *sob* hyoyeon went out in frustration.

Doojoon saw hyoyeon leaving he quickly went out chasing her...........

~~~~

Doojoon follow hyoyeon

Doojoon: yah where u think you're going?

Hyoyeon:im off i wanna go home

Doojoon: what happen to you? let me ride you

Hyoyeon: no! just go back and have fun with...*sob & walk away *

Doojoon: you crazy *grab her hand* come in

Hyoyeon: ah *sob* arasso.

~~~~

arriving to the palace Doojoon stop the car and stare at hyoyeon who was sleeping he smiled and then opened the trunk of the car and took the chapstick.suddenly hyoyeon oppened her eyes and wiped her eyes

Hyoyeon: are we there?

Doojoon: euh ! yes but its okay! if you're tired you can continue sleeping.

Hyoyeon: im home if i want to sleep why don't i just go to my room and sleep? thank you for the ride *open the door*

Doojoon: wait !*took the chapstick* take this

Hyoyeon: this is...

Doojoon: its okay if you don't like to dress up but you should at least do the basics of maintaining your beauty.Your lips are white like a sick patient.This chapstick is made of organic matters  from fruits and roses it can also chape your lips.

Hyoyeon: you bought chapestick for me?

Doojoon:*shocked looked away and chuckeled*: who would buy that? someone gave it to me

Hyoyeon: someone gave it to you...*Doojoon nodd* then why do you know the profuct so well.

Doojoon*eyes wide*: Because i can read english OKAY? just use it since i gave it to you why are you asking so many questions?.

Hyoyeon: i will use it why do you have to be so loud?*Press the chapstick into her lips hardly and rub it with bad way*

Doojoon:*shout* why do you use it like its whatever?

Hyoyeon: I...how is that whatever? isn't that how you use chapstick? don't you just rub it on the lips?

Doojoon*shout*: are you really a women? give it to me i will do it for you *take the chapstick* come closer *rub it nicely*

Doojoon*while rubing her lips*: i told you that it also shapes your lips if u just use it like whatever, the shape of your lips will be all crooked .*while rubing her lips Doojoon stare at how kissable her lips he wanted to taste her cherry chap stick , he gazed her red lips so touchable and hard to resist then he quickly pull away and looked away*

Hyoyeon:*looked left and write*:how is it? did i transform from a patient to a beautiful young lady?

Doojoon so confused and his head hard to resist he quickly pulled hyoyeon to a kiss ! hyoyeon eye wide was so shocked she freeze and her heart beat so fast she was so confused that she quickly push Doojoon away.

Hyoyeon*shout*: what are you doing? are you crazy?

Doojoon*looked down*: why are you so shocked? *then looked to her* its just a kiss.

Hyoyeon:why im so shocked? just an hours before u were with gayoon*teary eyes* i know that u like her so don't confuse me more! 

hyoyeon quickly got off the car and run to her room and close the door! Doojoon were froze in his car touching his lips.

hyoyeon:touch her lips*: why? why did he kiss me?

Doojoon*in his bed*:why she was shocked why she didn't kiss me back? she don't like me? aeishh what im talking about she like eunhyuck *shake his head* doojoon wake up u only like gayoon i need to be careful

 

 

END OF CHAPTER

                                                                             

I will update soon hope you enjoy reading

 

you

I  u my dear reader

please do subscribe and comment!