at the party

Born to be a princess

Listen to this while reading (2AM - Like A Fool)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally hyoyeon , yuri , sooyoung  arrive at the party eunhyuk opened quicly his door and run to hyoyeon and open her door and and gives her his hand allow me  princess and look at her eyes and smile ! hyoyeon blushed a little and smile at him back.

 

_" oh how cute and romantic " sooyoung and yuri teased them.

 

_"stop it guys" eunhyuk turn to serious hyoyeon just smiled she felt like she's real princess she grabs eunhyuk arm by arm and they walked at the big door of the hotel where's the party.

 

Doojoon was laughing with gayoon and his friends standing in a corner together suddenly they hear mens and girls scream ( woah, she's beautiful , who's that guy, wow they look good................ect) at the same time Doojoon try to look clear and open big his eyes shocked of what he see.hyoyeon was shining like start looked so beautiful his heart beat so fast that he put his hand on his chest ! he didn't believe what he looking at ! but he realised that hyoyeon is dragged by eunhyuk he felt jealous and anger that drive him insane that he was about to go and punch eunhyuk but gayoon grabs his arm and prevents him .

 

Sooyoung and yuri smirk at Doojoon reaction and sits in a table .

 

Hyoyeon and eunhyuk walk together to the queen and bows .

 

_" I wish you a happy birthday and happiness for your whole life" hyoyeon said and smile the queen smile at her

 

_" Thank you gonju (princess)" the queen smile .

 

hyoyeon and eunhyuk walk toward sooyoung and yuri and sit with them they all laughed together.

 

suddenly they played a romantic song a couple song ! Doojoon couldn't stop looking at hyoyeon suddenly gayoon grab him " let's dance oppa" gayoon said and smile at him ! Doojoon won't dance but he couldn't refuse he want also to make hyoyeon jaloues so he accept ! they both start dancing in the middle of the hal.

 

_"look at that jerk and this " sooyoung said to hyoyeon ! hyoyeon turn her head toward them and looked at Doojoon who was dancing and smiling at gayoon ! she felt that he's the worst men in the earth .

 

Doojoon turn suddenly and look at hyoyeon and saw that she's looking at him with evil looks they both look at each other for a while like they are only in the hal but hyoyeon give him an evil smile and looks away at her friends and ignore him Doojoon felt anger the song end he walk toward hyoyeon .

 

_" Comes with me i need to talk to you" Doojoon said with cold voice.hyoyeon chuckled at him

 

_" what do you want" said hyoyeon without looking at him. and peoples were beasy at dancing and talking and where they were was a little dark

 

Doojoon grabed hyoyeon and and forced her to go with him ! eunhyuk was about to follow them but yuri stop him

 

" oppa let them alone this time maybe they need to talk" yuri said ! eunhyuk felt upset but he couldn't do anything but to accept and turn back at his place!

 

arriving in the garden of the hotel at the back theire was no one but themselves alone

 

_" let go of me" hyoyeon shout of pain. Doojoon let go of her hand.

 

_" Yah what you're doing with this monkey " Doojoon said angrily.

 

_" its none of you're busness and don't insult him a monkey okay?" hyoyeon answer with loud voice.

 

_" yah do you wanna die? how could you do that coming with another men in the queen birthday do you wanna do a scandale to get revange of me?" Doojoon said and push hyoyeon against the wall and looked straight at her eyes.

 

_" W..what? what about you and gayoon?" hyoyeon said and was about to cry but she hold her tears and tries to be strong.

 

_" peoples know about gayoon that she's my friend so they will understand me ! they will think that you're sick you didn't come so i if i bring gayoon with me it will be okay why didn't u stay at home?" Doojoon shout.

 

_" w..what~~how could you be so selfish toward me ! why you hate me that much??" hyoyeon said and let her tears fall

 

Doojoon was shocked seeing hyoyeon like that she was close at him she was clear !

 

_"i don't !!........ don't cry* Doojoon calm down and said and trie to wiepen her tears they have forgotten climate change and it was about to rain and suddenly it was there a thunder hyoyeon had always beeing afraid of thunder ! she was shocked she scream and hug Doojoon and cries she was so afraid! Doojoon was shocked seeing hyoyeon like that she trembled Doojoon want to protect her so he quickly grab her hand and they ran in his car they both enter and close doors .

 

hyoyeon cried so hard ! Doojoon turn to hyoyeon he coudn't see her crying like that he hate seeing her crying he pouled her into his chest and hugged her

 

*its okay im here with you don't be afraid i will protect you * DooJoon said with nice voice.

 

hyoyeon looked at Doojoon with surprised face and tears ! he smiled at her and wipen her tears and hugged her ! after awhile.

 

look hyoyeon its not that i hate you ! its just .........i.don't know how to be nicer i promesse you that i will change !! okay? Doojoon said and get no answer from hyoyeon he looked at her face and she already sleeping on his chest

 

-you? i was talking to the air all that time??! huh then he smiled seeing her sleeping like angel she was so nice and warm! he kissed her at her forhead ! and send a message to the queen servants.

 

*hyoyeon is tired so i dragued her at home ! hope the party still fine ! im so sorry !*

 

the servant said that to the queen ! and she smiled that althing turn normal

.

in the palace Doojoon takes hyoyeon to her bed and cover her with her bed coverage and sit beside her storking her hair !

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

end of chapter

I'll update as soon as I can, hehe!

Hope u guys like my fiction please comments and subscribe ! ;) ♥