•Chapter Two•

ICE | Yoonmin


_Please vote and comment.
•<><><><><><><><><><><><>•

Yoongi turns and steers up in the skies, his pupils darting at the ground like a pair of eagle eyes. He haunts for his prey for about fifty minutes before deciding to call it quits. Feeling disappointed he plans his landing on one of the sidewalks. He slows his speed first before steering down to the ground. Meanwhile this happens, A boy plays a tune on his phone while jogging. His black hair sways graciously as he bounces and his pale skin is dripping with sweat.

It had been on his schedule to jog late in the night before going to bed. He didn't see a man somehow appear in front of him until he bumps into him, losing his balance and falling.

" Ahh...S-sorry sir" The boy says but yoongi only stares down at him. The dot in his pupils becoming smaller in fright and excitement. He isn't afraid of the boy nor is he afraid that his secret might have been found out. But he is definitely thrilled and amazed of the person in front of him.

The boy has already finished standing up before dusting himself off and they both share a long lasting eye contact. The boy didn't know why he was staring for too long but Yoongi's eyes somehow brought him into a deep trance. He couldn't help but to stare for as long as he wanted and he couldn't tear his eyes away.

The same goes for the older male, Except his thoughts were full of schemes and not a lingering trance. Yes that's right, Yoongi has found his prey. He knows his face, he knows his scent. It's decided this person is his.

Yoongi smirks to himself and walks away, leaving the dumbfounded boy standing on the sidewalk muttering stuff like ' Rude' before continuing his jog.

•<><><><><><><><><>•

The next morning the boy wakes up with his alarm clock blaring. It becomes 7 am in the morning and he has to attend school and other stuff. The boy lives alone, in his own flat. It might be small but at least it's comfortable and he prefers this very much because he won't have to deal with noisy people or uncomfortable roommates.

The boy stands up from his bed very groggy and tired before
Exiting to the hallway where he takes a turn to the left where the bathroom should be.

While walking the boy can't help but to hear someone else's footsteps behind him. ' It's just my imagination or I'm just tired.' The boy says to himself to keep at ease even though he feels another person's breath behind his back. ' It's just the wind now.' He tries to reassure himself as he enters the bathroom. In the bathroom he starts his daily routines and he moves in haste each time even though he's tired. One morning he was once so sleepy that he used a spoon to pick up his cereal but failed and on his empty spoon for like 3 minutes. 

The boy walks out of the bathroom late again like always because he has fallen asleep in the shower again. He shoves a plain bread in his mouth and runs out with orange juice in his hand. He feels his body light and jumpy and thought he was energetic today, but when he looked behind his back he noticed he forgot his book bag at home. "Ugh curse my life!" He mutters upset to himself making a quick turn back to his flat. He then stops in his tracks as he stares at the path he just came from. It seems so...dark compared to how it looked the few times he walked past here. Something is giving him the chills and he can swear he saw a fast dark shadow flying by but since there is absolutely nothing and he's half of sleep, he shrugged it off and continued walking even though he is weary of that presence he feels near. It's a strong, intense and cold feeling that shoots through his body. He feels fear but, what is unsettling him so much?

The boy reaches his flat, unlocks the door and runs all the way to the bus after he gets his bag. 

<><><><><><><><><>

" Look who's late." A red haired boy says as the boy from earlier is rushing to class. He throws his finished orange juice on the trash  and sits next to his friend. 

" Good morning, Jimin hyung." He greets with a hug and sits besides him. 

"Good morning to you too Jungkook." Jimin repeats in the same tone that Jungkook greeted. "Why are you late?" He then asks. 

" I...Woke up late." Jungkook lies since he didn't want his hyung to make fun of him because he has forgotten his book bag upstairs. 

" Liar..I bet you forgot your book bag like always." Jimin his teeth and chuckles. Jungkook doesn't respond and only blushes in embarrassment as he settles his bag besides his desk. Today wasn't the first time he has forgotten his bag at his flat or anywhere, Jimin is already used to that fact. " Honestly how can someone forget their book bag?" Jimin tries to hide his smile but it's evident in his face. " How do you not feel that you weigh less? Because the bag that you carry is very heavy compared to mine."

" Hyung please~." Jungkook whimpers, begging Jimin to drop the topic. 

" That's really unhealthy of you, Jeon Jungkook." Jimin ignores the pleads and continues on the mocking because the younger's reaction are always funny to him. " You forgot it at homes 6 times, you left it in the cafeteria at least 5 or 4 times, sometimes you go home and leave it in a classroom which causes you to miss homework.." Jimin laughs as he counts the many times Jungkook has been silly. As he does so, Jungkook slowly shrinks in his seat, his face hiding behind his arms to prevent anymore mocking.  

Jungkook begins to think of topics interesting enough to entertain Jimin with, and something crossed his mind. "Hyung~" Jungkook taps Jimin's arm. 

" Yes?"

" Something odd happened to me yesterday night while i was jogging and this morning as well. Jungkook starts, he recalls last night and that boy staring at him. He seemed rude but that didn't matter much. What unsettles Jungkook the most is the things he began to feel after walking away. 

" What would that be?" Jimin beckons Jungkook to continue. He is alway a curious fellow and likes to stick his nose wherever something may entertain him.

" Um...When i was jogging I bumped into this guy...I apologized but he only stared down at me..Something strange was happening to his pupils and  i couldn't take my eyes away from his. He then smirks and he just walked away. He sent me chills and when i kept going, i kept feeling weird...Like followed or watched..." Jungkook shivers as he remembers exactly how he felt. That overwhelming feeling of insecurity, un safety, being watched from every corner. 

" Jungkook gained a stalker?!" Jimin yells too loud that some of the students turned their heads to them for a brief moment.

"Shh~ Hyung!"

"S-Sorry...C-carry on." 

" Well, after that i shook it off like it was nothing and walked home-"

" That's a mistake protagonist in a scary movie makes. Don't ignore danger...Or you die."

"Jimin hyung!"

" Sorry!"

" As i was saying, I went home and slept and when i woke up, even though i was sleepy i can swear i heard footsteps behind me..and something breathing on my neck...It felt awful and it scares me but it was probably the wind." 

"It's no wind!!" Jimin squeals. " I read somewhere, stories about people sneaking inside your home and living there!!! One man was living on the vent and stealing food! another was always under the bed!!! Holy mother holy!!" Jimin panics causing Jungkook to also be alarmed. 

"Hyung please stop!" Jungkook whines more. He lives alone in his flat  and now thanks to Jimin he fears entering  his home alone. What if Jimin is right? What if he gained a stalker? And the stalker would watch from another building, or worse the stalker might sneak into his home and hide there. He could be dangerous...Just thinking about set's Jungkook into a mass of shivers.

" Okay fine, I was just pulling your leg but still stay safe. You never know~" Jimin smiles and turns to face front towards the board. The homeroom teacher enters the classroom, with his belongings and sets them on the floor. 

" Good morning students."

" Good morning, Mr.Tanaka!" The students greeted back. Yes their teacher is japanese so sometimes it is hard to understand him. Mr.Tanaka smiles and waits for the class president. A rather short girl, with long straight black hair tied in a ponytail, and glasses stands up from her seat. This is the class president. 

"Stand." She commands, and everyone including both Jungkook and Jimin stands up. 

"Bow!" And they bow. 

"Sit!" And at last they all sit. 

" You got me worried now." Jungkook secretly whispers to Jimin. 

"Sorry~ Don't worry about it. I'm sure there's not a homeless person living in your flat. And if you want you can just run down to the second floor if you want me to stay with you if you feel really scared." Jimin chuckles again. 

"Pfft!" Jungkook pouts in his seat and crosses his arms. Although bringing a friend over doesn't sound like a bad idea. 

<><><><><><><>

Late update i know, But i'm currently focusing on two books only. Just to make updating easier~^^