•Chapter Three•

ICE | Yoonmin

" Yes that's right, Yoongi has found his prey. He knows his face, he knows his scent. It's decided this person is his. "

_Please vote and comment.
•<><><><><><><><><>•

" I cannot believe you're actually staying over at my flat." Jimin sarcastically let out in humorous attempts. Earlier he made a half joke telling Jungkook he is welcomed to come and stay if he's scared to be alone by himself but he did not actually expect he would find the latter here right now inside his kitchen with a duvet covering his body like a burrito. Jimin lays on his white couch that was placed against the wall. He has view of the television and the kitchen. 

" Hyung you told me I'm allowed to come here." Jungkook responds with a mouth full of crackers that he munches on without asking Jimin's permission. But that's what best friends can do sometimes no? 

" Yeah....I did. I just didn't expect you to, I guess." Jimin eyes the television that is on top of a chair so that he could get a better view of it and it won't have to fall or feel uncomfortable either. The time becomes 10:47pm when Jimin looks at Jungkook who is now sitting on the floor eating ice cream. 

" Jungkook." 

" Hmm?" 

" Let's do something." Jimin groans feeling his eyes heavy. He did not wish to sleep just yet for the purpose of having fun first. 

"......." Jungkook said nothing and just continued on with his ice cream. Jungkook contemplates to offer Jimin a suggestion but when he glances over at the shadowy and short hallway, his only thought-out activity is " Hide and seek." 

" Hide and seek?" Jimin repeats not seeming to fond of the idea. In fact it sounded too dull for him. " Mmm how about hide and seek in the dark?" Jimin added and Jungkook nodded his head. Still the boy's are dissatisfied and the problem is Jimin's flat. It's way too small with not many creative hiding places. 

" How about we play at my place?" Jungkook signaled the door with his thumb leaving Jimin to groan at the mere thought of having to move around. Either way he got up from his comfortable place on the couch and so did Jungkook with his ice cream. The two boys exited into the hallway making sure to shut Jimin's door. They quietly took the elevator upstairs and arrived at Jungkook's dorm. 

" Here we are." Jungkook's voice trembled a little as he became unconsciously aware of the dark aura surrounding the hallway. Same one as earlier this day when he was walking to school from home. He got his key card and swiped, a beep is heard and the door opened. 

Once the door dilated with a creek Jungkook stood staring at his own darkened hallway. He feared to move and enter inside and he didn't know why. Something is off, he can feel it! And even one of the three candles that was placed on the small table appears to be missing. 

" What's taking you so long!? Enter already!" Jimin who is behind yawns groggily and shoves the younger boy inside. He turns on the lights and scratch the back of his red hair. 

" Hyung....You made a mistake! We shouldn't be here!" Jungkook whispers yells practically spinning his gaze at each corner of his flat. Nothing seems to be out of place except the candle...but that feeling....that feeling of being watched scorches on his skin. 

" What do you mean we shouldn't be here? This is your flat Jungkook." 

" No I mean like..." The boy leans in close to Jimin and whispers." I think there's someone here..." Jungkook informs meanwhile Jimin stands frozen. He marveled for a moment, eyes gazing around as well as Jungkook. It is clear that he is afraid but then he smiled and crossed his arms. 

" There's no one here. You're just afraid of that story I spoke about in school." 

" Am not!" 

" Are too!" 

" One of my candles is missing!" Jungkook pointed at his table. " and I'm feeling a vibe hyung..." Jungkook's fiery eyes of annoyance subsided and a more fearful gaze stood ground. " What I feel is so weird....Like watched." The boy puts the ice cream down on one of his stools and wraps his arms around himself, already feeling cold as he looks down at his feet. Jimin did not know whether or not to joke around some more but seeing the younger like that made him brotherly. 

" Don't worry about it Jungkook. I'm sure it's just an odd feeling...nothing is going to hurt us." He assures, his voice warm and protective, his touches comforting like a mother. It halted Jungkook's shivers and he actually did feel warmer. But what the boys don't know is the frigid and sneaky visitor who is watching their every move and is hearing their every word. The environment is actually warm but every small air coming out of his nose forms into visible mist as of it were cold. The visitors eyes form a nice and solid shade of red when his gaze comes contact with the younger boy's neck. He can already imagine the great taste of warm blood will be once it becomes contact with his tongue. 

" Thank you hyung.."

" Well, let's make hot chocolate milk, do you have?" 

" Yep!" Jungkook smiles widely and hops towards the kitchen with his hyung, Yoongi's eyes went back to normal since the sight of his pray is gone but not for long.

-----------------