•Chapter four•

ICE | Yoonmin


"The visitors eyes form a nice and solid shade of red when his gaze comes contact with the younger boy's neck. He can already imagine the great taste of warm blood will be once it becomes contact with his tongue."


_Please vote and comment.
•<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>•
-Yoongi-

The night is calm and collected, wind blowing ever so cool against the trees. Moon just about to appear clear as crystals being illuminated by light-but not quite yet. Not at least until that mist decide to creep away but that's okay cause I like it like this this either way as long as the night is powerful enough for me. It has come for the time for me to finally be prince and rule alongside my beautiful and intellect bride that I shall capture and purloin my bride this very night. I have already observed him enough this week and I have divulged knowledge to conclude what his characteristic are like and trust me I have never been prouder; In fact told my father about Jungkook and he too seemed pleased. Then just thinking about my moment my inner sharp teeth pop out like bread coming out of a toaster and from the roof of the building  that I have been awaiting, I sprint towards the edge and throw myself swiftly off the roof to quickly have myself  pulled by wind and transparent like wings steering me through the cloudy skies illuminated by the moon. Houses after house I saw, millions of places he could be at the moment but no worries his scent is stronger than anything else. They are like my guides to him, a red string connected. 
Swooping down straight to the ground once I reach my destination to Jungkook, the cool wind blowing away my bangs I drop and land. 
In my style...I'm not like other vampires that are subtle and gentle when claiming their brides...No..That's not me. Yeah it's important to be subtle, but I'll be vicious! I'll tear  into his beautiful pale skin! I have been waiting too long! 

The bride, astonishing for me walks in front of me besides his best friend Jimin both with a pot of flowers in their hands just casually talking and playing around like they always do. I stare at Jungkook's back intensely just feeling my heart beat slowly...There's no one around at this night, it's screaming that it's my time! 

-Jimin- 

" Well yeah he's cute but I don't...like him." I hear Jungkook say, as stare as he crunches his nose in distaste.

" But why!?" I flinch only just a little when my own voice echoes around this small shop that we are currently exiting from to go to our homes. We came here to buy flowers to redecorate certain rooms in our school, I really can't wait to see the surprise on our teachers! I feel bubbly just thinking about it. Anyways, more important me and Jungkook are discussing together about this one peer that we both have and that I think Jungkook secretly likes but right now he's denying. 

" He is cute...but I don't know....he's like so weird! He has a darkish aura and I have never seen him smile! Every time I happen to glance at him I always notice he's staring at someone. Anybody! One time he actually stared at me! And he's always alone-"

" So he's a lone wolf who could just be day dreaming all the time, and? He's full of mystery! You should always check what's inside the unidentified box, you never know what you'll find." Jokingly i express my erted face at Jungkook before elbowing him. The teased boy squeals loudly, elbowing me hard for teasing him as he blushes vastly. 

" H-hyung please don't be so erted.." Jungkook stutters looking down, as we continue walking to the car. While laughing I unconsciously turn my head around, looking behind me and although I expected to see nothing I was proven wrong as my eyes only caught one glimpse at a terrifying figure jumping at us at high speed, but mostly closer or headed towards Jungkook's direction. I wanted to scream loudly in alarm but the shock of it all mutes every sound in me! ' He is going to get Jungkook!' I panic inside my head afraid we were going to be attacked and even murdered, so I push Jungkook out of the way. 

Harshly impacting with the suspect I fall onto the floor, our pots falling onto the floor and shattering. I found myself in a scary and avoidable position with the strange man but that didn't stop him from attacking when he suddenly throws himself on me and bites me! Well...at first I thought that it was a bite but as soon as I felt his "teeth" I hesitated but I screamed loudly to the stars, my whole neck area in agony at the first second! Worse than two needles digging into my flesh. The things impale themselves deeper into me forcing me to believe that it wasn't human teeth...I find myself surprising crying just staring at Jungkook full of shock on the floor. He sees me crying and attempts pushing the man off me but that only forces those sharply things into me more and I yelp in pain. " Hold on! I'll help you!" Jungkook screams and runs towards the car. It hurt so much and I can't move. ' What is happening to me?' I thought the pain becoming more and more unbearable until finally it stops and the feeling of being drained becomes more noticeable following the mixture of pleasure in it. Yes pleasure is in this, making me
Believe that I got drugged. Slowly and not at first, I begin ! I couldn't help it I just felt good throughout my body and inside me, everything is heating up in me and I felt as if I were being touched everywhere on my sensitive spots. Like if hands are caressing my now hard s, like if hands are caressing the area between my legs too but no hands were touching nor surrounding me of pleasure. 

"M-mmng ahh~" I gasp softly arching my back with eyes closed right. At last what seemed like forever Jungkook comes running screaming that he has called the cops and the sharp things extract from my neck the male's face coming to my view so that I can see him clearly despite my vision fading.  He....looked gorgeous...with thin parted red  lips from blood, fangs viewable, a cute small nose, furrowed eyebrows, with beautiful bleached blonde hair falling on his forehead, I felt like he is my everything but I don't know anything about him. He doesn't look pleased...wai? Kann't jimin pgrease hem?.....( Here Jimin is slowly falling asleep so he speaks kinda slurred. Translation: Why? Can't Jimin please him?) 
I felt him caress my cheeks when suddenly I couldn't feel no more and I went to sleep.

-Jungkook- ( Fast forward) 

I laugh with my hyung when suddenly he pushes me to the side so violently I drop the flower pot and land flat down almost smashing my nose on the pavement. I almost scolded and screamed at him for that sudden jerk move but as I sit up I become utterly confused at the figure on top of him. He moves to Jimin's neck and bit him from what I assumed based on Jimin's ear splitting screams and tears, forcing me to be so bewildered to the point I couldn't even move! Then I collected myself and  attempted to push him off but it failed so I told Jimin hyung, I'd helped and I ran straight to the car to get my phone and immediately called the cops. I kept a close eye on the two and they remained on the floor. I hastily told the police our address and threw my phone somewhere under the seats to quickly run to the man screaming that I have called the cops. Hoping that he would leave us alone! And thank god it worked. He got up as I was running towards them, he looked at me for a long while his face expression showing a huge lost. He looked down and caressed Jimin's face before running off! 

I would have chased after him but Jimin is more important. I began to panic more and almost cry when I see the blood on my eyes, spilling everywhere! " Jimin hyung!" I scream. 

-----
The police finally arrive with an ambulance and I have already done everything I could to keep Hyung safe. I broke my shirt and squeezed the wound so that blood doesn't fall out so quick. I went inside the ambulance with Jimin, tears crawling from my eyes just wishing that person gets caught and pays dearly. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>