•Chapter five•

ICE | Yoonmin

" I went inside the ambulance with Jimin, tears crawling from my eyes just wishing that person gets caught and pays dearly."
Please Vote and comment.
•<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>•


The same night of the moon shining. An alluring bright light and Yoongi has already flew home. The male dropped onto the balcony, which was a normal thing for vamps to do and his paced footsteps chased away the eerie silence. Opening the door now entering his master room Yoongi then aggressively slapped his antique lamp onto the floor where it shattered into pieces. 

" Ahhrrrggg!" A frustrated and low groan vibrates in yoongi's neck. The male obviously furious pulled at his hair before throwing himself onto the bed with an 'uff' sound coming out of his mouth. " How could this possibly happen to me?!" yoongi kicked the bed with his legs repeatedly as if he has transformed into a bratty kid throwing a tantrum. " -" Yoongi mutters now sitting up onto his King sized elegant bed and he grips the tie from his suit loosening the collar and exposing his very pale and fragile smooth skin. " ....You didn't get the wife that you wanted." Yoongi thinks out loud, eyes fixed at the maroon and golden painted walls. " But you're married now..." The male finally begins to relax. Anger cooled like a bottle of alcohol placed inside the fridge. " And that means...I'm a prince now." Yoongi's alluring lips curl into a smirk once he noticed that finally after so many years, his day has come. Still, Thinking back to what happened to Jimin, Yoongi felt as though losing Jungkook was a big waste. He had so many plans with this one and specific someone but it was ruined. Not to mention that he doesn't even remember how exactly Jimin is as  a person because he was basically focusing all his attention to Jungkook. " So now what do I do...?" Yoongi thought hard before standing up from his position to visit his father for some advice. 

-JungKook-

I never left the hospital since I got here. I didn't even exit and stopped outside for a little and air or food. I am worried deeply for Jimin although doctors have told me that he was fine despite how severely injured he is from his neck. There has been many attacks involving theft, murder, or just crazy men who stabs another but never have I witnessed something so sick and strange. All I recall is just Jimin hyung saving my life when he pushed me to the side and then that's when the strange....man..if I could even call it human, appeared from thin air and attacked Jimin right in front of me. Who knows what his teeth were made of....so vast it injured Jimin so bad like this. The policemen have interviewed me and I have given them my description of the man though I didn't get to behold his features. Just that he is blonde. 

The nurse has exited the room which meant that I could sneak in for a little even if he's unconscious. My hands came in contact with the white metal doors. It feeling cold as I went through to saunter over to Jimin's room. As I enter I was surprised when I found him sitting up onto his hospital bed, tired eyes open, lips dry but plump, hair soft and puffy. " Oh my lord-Jimin!" My voice could have trembled from the upcoming tears when I saw him awake. My feet moved on it's own, running straight into a tight but loving hug. " Hyung I'm glad you're safe! I was so worried for you~" I hum at the end. Jimin's response however was pushing me to the side before laying his eyes on me with one eyebrow raised. He didn't seem as happy to see me but perhaps he's just scared and confused. 

" Are you alrigh-"

" Who are you?"

The words dropped suddenly and if it was meant to confused, well it did an amazing job! I blink twice now becoming awkward as I stare at his brown and serious orbs. He really didn't look like he was playing but I shouldn't lower my guard down. " I'm sorry?" I reply gulping down my saliva.

" I asked...Who are you?" Again with the question. " It doesn't matter..Where is my master?" Jimin managed to widen my eyelids from the shock. 'Master?' Where is he getting at playing me like this? 

" hyung...You have been severely injured just last night. I'm glad you feel well and all but I'm not interested in playing these games...Please I just want to hug you, I have been so scared for you. can you at least tell me if you're doing alright where it hurts?" I sternly said. Secretly praying that he would see how serious I am and halt these jokes.

 

 

 

However. 

 

 

 

" I want my master~" Jimin could almost cry when he said that. Looking around like a little kid searching for his parents, he begins pulling at chords and tools that is supposed to heal him in which I had to fling myself onto him in order to prevent him. 

" Hyung! what in the world are you doing!" I raise my voice tightly holding onto his wrist in which he uses force to push me back. 

" Go away! why won't you let me see my master! master! master! where are you!" Jimin starts yelling out of nowhere. His eyes widened while he looked throughout the room like a mad man, his body trembling rather violently I'm already aware that something is terribly wrong. Still calling 'master' Jimin raises his heart rate too high causing nurses to rush in here. 

" What's going on?" One asks me while others run to Jimin's side in order to calm him down. And when he didn't they used  a needle containing medicine that forced my hyung to sleep. Startled I stutter before answering the nurses. " I- I didn't do anything much- he just-" I wasn't able to properly explain before they already began sending me out of the room. I oblige and exit before turning to that nurse behind me. " Please Just go home and rest. Eat some food, take a bath and come tomorrow okay? Your friend is not stable to speak to anyone yet.  And please don't ever enter the room without permission again or we will be forced to prohibid you as  a visitor. " wait!- Please explain why he didn't recognize me.." My heart felt deep inside my chest, tears stinging my eyes and the nurse shakes her head before leaving me to be. Slightly defeated and shocked I slowly walk home, taking the bus. And suddenly all of the responsibilities that I have for my home and school have came crushing down on me as if the roof just fell. All this time worrying about Jimin, I have forgotten to finish school projects and assignments. I missed cleaning time for my apartment but that's the least of my worries, In terms of that Jimin and those projects are far more important. Speaking of Jimin with what happened earlier I still feel bewildered from his actions and to be honest I'm so scared to lose him. The fact that he didn't recognized me isn't a joke and if I visit him again but I receive the same reaction.....Let's just say I already have an urge to hunt the guy who did this. The man seemed like he was coming for me anyways.

♱♱♱

At night, Jimin remained calm and peaceful on his bed. He still spoke a bunch of things that didn't make sense, he still called out for a such 'Master' but at least he didn't thrash around or tried to leave the hospital. The doctors are currently diagnosing Jimin in order to discover what has happened to him and why? They wondered what could have made the injury and they didn't want to believe Jungkook when he announced that a man bite cause the wound. He literally left two deep holes.  

When the time strikes 12:47 am Jimin switched off the television in his room and proceeded to continue to wait. He has waited long for this night too, But it seems that what he desired isn't coming anytime soon. Or so he thought until he noticed his window opening. 

" M-master..." Jimin lifted his hand to reach the male who is entering through the window. Yoongi who is wearing all black felt startled watching the other reach out to him and calling him master. It was his first time seeing someone bitten in a trance which made him approach the male, holding his hand gently between his own two cold hands. " You're here~ you're finally here." Jimin cracked a smile. It showed Yoongi the power he had over humans, to turn them into this... 

" How do I get you out of your trance?" He marvels outloud, looking at his newly wife to see if the other can provide some sort of answer. Holding His wife's hand tighter, Yoongi bites his bottom lip in thought. Trances usually happen if a vampire harms a human enough for them to go on another mind in order to ignore the pain. It's a strange thing that just doesn't make any sense however it is what it is. 

" Master-" Jimin Mutters again. " I have waited for you to come, and you did. I'm so happy- Now you can take me home." He mumbles out a bunch of stuff that Yoongi found unnecessary to hear. Especially if this isn't the real Jimin. Yoongi had an Idea, he has seen this multiple times therefore it wouldn't hurt to try. He leans down closer to Jimin until his lips touched his. Yoongi's cheeks flushes bright for once, his heart skipped a beat, and he felt nervous. It's like if he were alive. 

Jimin is the one who then took attention on this kiss. He was a dry flower in need of water until Yoongi came. Now he can wrap his arms around the other as he pleases, he can bring him down closer to deepen the kiss even more. Soon enough Yoongi focused on moving in a better rhythm than Jimin. Their lips were well connected, even after the times that Yoongi and released the other's lips repeatedly before finally asking for entrance. Biting the other's lip, Yoongi hears Jimin moan and gasp but soon enough  Jimin pushed Yoongi away. The vampire began to contemplate whether or not he was a good kisser. 'What happened? ' he marvels until he realized that Jimin is now out of his trance. What surprises the young appearing vampire is that Jimin didn't react like most of the human kind does. For an example when people tend to cuss if to be surprised. Which is something that really annoys Yoongi. 

" Y-You." Jimin's heart pumps increases velocity causing the heart monitor to beep at a faster pace. " You're the man who attacked me!" The human as an instinct of fear, began to freak out. He felt the need to get away from the vampire therefore he began removing the hospital items injected in him. 

-Yoongi- 

With a firm hold onto the human's hand I was able to prevent him from acting anymore foolish. I knew he would be scared of me and I also regret the action I took for being lazy. If I hadn't bit him so hard he wouldn't even be at this hospital. I could have just casually interacted with the human instead. Matter fact, I wouldn't have gotten the wrong choice of bride. And now as a result, I have the wrong choice of bride and I also have to find a way to have him by my side which is difficult as of now he will begin freaking out. Jimin is already beginning to annoy me. He yells for help and even made it to press the emergency button near his bedside. I had no option but to just silence him with a swift knock- out. Afterwards just when the nurses were to get here, I stepped back towards the window noticing Jimin was still slightly cautious. Exposing my fangs, I hiss at him scaring him until he becomes unconscious. Afterwards....I jumped out the window.

♱♱♱♱


-Jungkook- 

The next time that I visited Jimin Hyung in the hospital I had bought breakfast and some nice sweets for him to later on eat. Before opening the door I take a huge breather and I silently hope that he is more better than he was last time when he didn't recognize me. Opening the big heavy doors I notice Jimin sitting up in bed like last time. The room appeared refreshing as the curtains lifted and danced with the wind. Hyung looked over at me with widened eyes before smiling. " Jungkook!" He reached out for me. That's when my heart fluttered and pounded against my chest. I felt so happy that Jimin is alright! I run towards him and embrace him with a warm hug. I tried my best not to weep in front of him, otherwise he would think something is not right.  " Hyung! I'm glad you're okay~" Briefly I played with the back of his hair. 

" Jungkook I-" Jimin now looked down at his lap with trembling pursed  lips. " I'm afraid that...I'm afraid that I won't be able to see you . I think I'm going away-" Jimin announced Like if he were about to be in tears. Confused but frightened, I sit on the side of his bed. " P-please explain..." I ask however he looks away.

" You're gonna think I'm crazy.." 

" No I won't! Of course not, Please hyung you know me." 

" .....I know that no one will take this the right way. I'm going to be viewed as delusional or strange...Well it doesn't matter. I'm going to disappear soon anyways, I feel it." 

" You're really scaring me." 

"....I'm so petrified I turned cold. Something is coming out for me Jungkook...I feel so scared and I know I won't get help from the cops because they won't believe me." 

" Believe You in what!? What cops!? Hyung just tell me, you're being my nerves up." I stand up from the bed taking two paced steps in the room 

" ...There's something coming out for me Jungkook! And it's not human." 

" Oh please Hyung. Stop playing around." 

" See! You don't believe me!" Jimin rolled his eyes and proceeds to stare intensely at that window, which was left open. 

" You can't be serious with this right? I've seen you try to scare me all the time. I bet you're enjoying this." I huff out already feeling some sort of stress from all this. Jimin doesn't answer and only continues to stare at the window. That's when I knew I had to stop and actually listen. Which made me sit back down. " So tell me the gist." 

Jimin smiles at me before story telling me everything he encountered and everything he knows about.

♱♱♱♱♱♱