•Chapter One•

ICE | Yoonmin

It is a dark night and today's setting is focused on a party on top of the mountains in taebaeksan. The night seems gloomy and windy and there are not many people outside. In this night there is also the moonlight shining vigorously at the mansion on top of the mountains. 

Soft instrumental music is playing inside the mansion and waiting at the balcony is a young looking boy with silver like soft hair and from the way it seems, the boy looks troubled and crossed.He stares at the foggy night, cold air coming out of his nose as he breathes. His cheeks and nose is pink due to the cold and his already pale skin becomes even more pale as the frigid air whispers on his exposed skin. 

" Yoongi." The voice of a male comes from behind him and even without turning around, Yoongi knows who the other male is.

" What are you doing here Namjoon hyung?" Yoongi speaks rather emotionless and cold still un-facing the taller male. 

" You should be at the party along with everyone else." 

" Thanks but I'll pass." 

"Yoongi. Your father-" 

" I don't care what my father said!" Yoongi raises his voice at Namjoon behind him who is trying to Inform the younger. 

" Yoongi!" This time it is the powerful voice of an older man who joins both Yoongi and Namjoon on the balcony. 

" Master." Namjoon mumbles and bows before leaving Yoongi and the man. 

" Son I have been looking for you." The man known as Mr.Min and Yoongi's father, says walking casually besides Yoongi who is now just staring at the wild trees being blown by the fierce wind.

" Well now you have found me." Yoongi snaps and faces his father with an emotionless expression. His eyes speaks danger and power but Mr.Min remains unaffected. 

" Yoongi, It is my concern that you is not attending the party so if you please." Mr.Min points at the lightened hallway in which families and friends are waiting within. 

" Can't I just wait here?" Yoongi asks knowing what the answer will turn out to be. 

" Son you know full well I give you as much freedom as you are qualified to have but I just need you to do me this one favor tonight. I know you are uninterested in tonight's event but I do not wish for people to know." 

" To know what?" 

" Jealously of course!" Mr.Min responds rotating around Yoongi. " Why isn't Mr.Min's kid not here?" Mr.Min imitates the voice of a woman. "Because he is jealous that his cousin is going to be crowned prince." Mr.Min responds to himself in the voice of a little boy this time. Yoongi looks away and back to staring at the moon because his dad is right. Yoongi is jealous and people like to gossip and create rumors. He can't stand being a mere shadow behind his cousin and he desires deeply to be crowned prince, just so that he can rule over his side of the kingdom, but for that to happen he must wait until the next full moon and he must drink the blood of his chosen mate and make him or her his wife. Once the chosen mate has married him, yoongi may finally become prince and rule. 

" (Sigh) Go right ahead father, I'll join you in a bit." Yoongi says and begins to formulate in his head his plans.

" Alright son, hope to see you there and remember! Keep your head held high. Don't show them your rage because soon you will be next crowned prince." Mr.Min grins before disappearing inside. 

•<><><><><><><><>•

Inside the party Yoongi leans on the white dark violet walls of the mansion meanwhile drinking wine. In this rather large room where the party is being holded, There is a golden chandelier above, The chairs and tables were purposely placed in positions where people can sit peacefully and  others can dance without having the objects disturbing them, and a few men are playing Instrumental music. To yoongi this party is boring and irritating and he couldn't wait until getting out of here. 

Ultimately, The moment everyone has been waiting for has come and Yoongi's cousin along with his chosen wife are being escorted to the center of the room. He stood gracious and firm in front of his fellow acquaintance. The men has stopped playing music and everyone except Yoongi moved closer to hear the male in front of them. 

"Everyone it has been a pleasure that all of you have come to congratulate me, I simply can't thank you enough." The man said forcing Yoongi to roll his eyes In disgust. " Tonight I shall be crowned prince and I just wanted to inform that from now on I shall take care of you like the family you ladies and gentleman are to me." He looks at Yoongi and smirks. " Anyway I won't be keeping you from the fun, so let's commence a wild night." Yoongi's cousin raises a glass of wine into the air and drinks it in one shot. He then grabs his chosen female wife who was standing quietly besides him and opened his mouth wide, revealing his two fangs as sharp as sharpened needles or a knife. He viciously attacks her neck to feed of her blood. The women releases ear-splitting screams in pain and then starts to moan as she let's her husband on her blood.

Yoongi's breath hitches as he sees the scene and he gulps. He feels his heart beating and something inside him beginning to wake. He continues to stare at the scene with desire in his eyes, He bites his lower lip with his own fang, releasing the blood that he starts to off.

The guest in this room knows the wonderful feeling of the blood of their chooses mates except for Yoongi who has grown curious and desperate to actually drink the blood straight from the neck. Unfortunately for Yoongi the rule is that the first neck bite is special and important because it belongs to the chosen mate and since yoongi has yet to find a mate he has to drink the blood on a gallon on the fridge. 

Yoongi looks away when he feels his body loosing control over a craving. He walks away angrily not wanting to see the precious crown go on his cousin's head. He feels suffocated and he is in need of biting someone's neck but he is smart, he knows that he most select his future wife carefully and not just bite anyone he sees. He wants someone capable, strong, and definitely smart to help him rule and don't forget to mention beautiful. 

Yoongi stomps straight towards the balcony and jumps off, feeling the air hit his skin and blow his hair all over the place. He steers through the skies flying around with unexposed wings, The night air is somewhat calming but Yoongi is done and irritated! Tonight he will find his prey before the sun rises. 

•<><><><><><><><><><>•