Anything

The Only Exception

Days passed, and now Yoongi knows that Jimin was not avoiding him because he tells him to or because he’s scared of him. The younger kid was not avoiding him because he has found a replacementfor Yoongi. But still, Yoongi doesn’t really know why he’s doing it.

Days continued, when at the hallways whenever they would meet each other, Jimin will bow his head or worse look straight ahead like someone who has a stiff neck, same thing as how he sat in the classroom never looking at the back where Yoongi’s seat was. Often it will cause him to bump on some students gathered at the side of the hallway which as expected from a guy like him to apologize longer than he should and not leave unless his apology was accepted or maybe it was just a way for him to get distracted and to pretend that he didn’t notice him.

But right, Yoongi thought, there’s still something worst than that. It’s when they will stand at both end of the hallway and Jimin would stop walking only to turn around and walk back to where he came from. If it’s not because of avoiding him, then Yoongi really doesn’t know why he kept on doing that. Still, Yoongi could have just chase him and ask the guy about it, but Yoongi was still so stubborn until the end.

“Hyung I really don’t want to go inside.”

Hoseok to Yoongi’s annoyance really hanged onto his arm yet at the same time tried to wriggle off from his hold as he was now even sliding on the floor while Yoongi was having a hard time dragging him.

“I thought you want me to lend you that CD” Yoongi talked about the CD Namjoon has borrowed him and given him back just a few days ago”It’s in my bag so I’m going to get it” he frowned and huffed while the other students avoided them.

“I know hyung. So I’ll just wait here outside and you can get it and come back then give it to me” Hoseok spoke so fast like someone was chasing him.

They were now both standing just outside the classroom, Hoseok trying to hide on the wall while Yoongi was almost one foot inside the door. Yoongi sighed and shakes his head not really knowing what the guy’s problem is. Earlier he seemed to be okay with going inside their classroom but once he took a peek inside, he was now like this.

“Once I went to my seat I will not go outside again until break.” Annoyed, Yoongi let go of Hoseoks arm and nodded to himself. “So I think you’ll have to wait until break or after class”

He was almost going inside the classroom when Hoseok hold onto his shirt and pulls it. Yooongi looked back at him, face in a scowl, while the other guy looked extremely sad.

“I want to listen to it now Hyung. How about ask one of your classmates to give it to me”he begged as he pulls Yoongi’s clothes again much to the older guy’s distate”Maybe Jimi—“

“Taehyung!” He cuts him off and yells as he luckily spotted the guy coming out of their classroom just as when Hoseok was about to say Jimins name. But to his surprise the hold from his shirt was not there anymore and when he looked at Hoseok he was no longer in front of him but was now running down the hall literally shoving students out of his way.

“You call me Hyung?”

Yoongi frowned in confusion”It’s just…”He was just planning to let Taehyung give the cd to Hoseok but why did he run away just as when he mention the guy’s name? Yoongi look at Taehyung and sighs”…somethings wrong with Hoseok. “He stated

“Oh Hoseok hyung” Taehyung smiled and crossed his arms looking at the direction where the other guy has run a few seconds earlier”He’s avoiding me lately”

Avoiding. That exact word ranged into Yoongi’s head. He looked at Taehyung and even though he still finds his smile annoying, the look he was giving him seemed to be telling him something.

“And I know why he was avoiding me” he even ended it with his happy dance or in Yoongi’s interpretation was a mocking dance directed to only him.

Right then Yoongi realized he was the one who’s stupid.