Who Doesn't Give

The Only Exception

It was the end of the last period and the school bell has rang already but Yoongi was still clueless on what to do. Jimin was in front of the classroom, talking to Taehyung, who has always been waiting at the end of the class for Jimin eversince he transferred here this school year. Just so they can go home together. Jimin was laughing as he was forcing all of his things inside his bag but later he finds out that he can’t zip it close causing him to take out everything again and try another way to fit them all in.

When Taehyung finally looked at Yoongi’s direction and waved at him, he didn’t hesitated and waved back, much to the younger’s obvious surprise, because his mouth even hanged opened as he gawked at him. But of course in no time Taehyung started to wave wider, but just when the guy was about to speak, where he thought that maybe was to call his name, Yoongi motioned to his lips with his fingers like in the act of zipping it. Taehyung blinked at him and Yoongi took this time to motion him to come over.

“Taehyung-ah!”

The moment Yoongi heard Jimin call the guy over, he was already sitting on the chair next to him. Yoongi followed Taehyung’s gaze and the moment it landed on Jimin, the guy has looked down in an instant, dusting some imaginary dirt on his pants. It seemed like he has suddenly no plan on calling Taehyung again and moreso going to where the guy is at, as he walked out of the classroom without another word or even another glance back at them.

Yoongi’s face stiffened. He quickly took his gaze away from the door and back to Taehyung only to be greeted by that annoying smile he was shooting back at him.

“Are you going to ask me anything?” the guy singsang and Yoongi tried to act cool even though he was not really liking how the guy even wriggled his brow.

“What makes you think I’m going to ask you anything?”

The guy looks dumbfounded all of a sudden”Because you call me over hyung?”he said as a matter of fact.

Yoongi has mentally facepalmed. Well Of course He instantly regretted how he acted rashly and calls him over without really thinking hard enough on what question to ask him. He hesitated for a while but in the end asked what first comes into his mind.

“If I told you to go away, will you really leave?”

That’s what his genius mind tells him to ask but the moment he has really spoken it out loud, he realized that it will make him look really obvious by now. But he’s lucky that the guy seemed to be dense enough to know the real reason why he was asking him that question.

“Of course I will. I don’t want to be killed by hyung” he laughed but then stopped abrupt”Is that all you really want to ask hyung?”

Yoongi nodded.

“Yes” he told him with a blank face but deep inside, regret and self blaming started to run into his system. Yoongi realized that Jimin must have been scared of him just like Taehyung. Taehyung just looked at him and pursed his lips as he seemed to be still thinking hard about it.

”Just go” Yoongi told him with a knitted brow feigning an annoyed look because all he really just wants is for the guy to stop thinking about it too hard and just leave him alone.

“What the…hyung you’re weird”he chukled but stood up just like Yoongi told him to”But okay I will go now, if you don’t want me anymore”

Yoongi felt his insides clench at the words ‘you don’t want me anymore’ but still he maintained an expressionless face as he watched the guy who runs his way to the door. Taehyung even waved as he was on his way out but then stopped just as when he was about to finally step out of the door. With no one else inside the classroom as everyone was already at the hallway rushing to leave the school, Yoongi was just glad, because right then Taehyung said something else.

“Jimin was different though. He will never go away even if you tell him to. Maybe it’s just with you hyung, because he really likes you a lot”

Also for even when Taehyung has finally left, leaving him alone in their empty room, Yoongi finds himself smiling like a fool as a sense of relief washed over him at what Taehyung has said. Jimin has never really left him no matter how many times he tried to push him away at times when he has so many problems. The guy always did his best to make him feel better no matter how bad his mood is. Park Jimin, of course how could Yoongi forget, told him that he will stay beside him no matter what and will force Yoongi to like him on the process.

Jimin has really no idea that he doesn’t really have to worry about the last part. But just right then Yoongi realized that Namjoon was wrong, and his question was still not answered.