Chapter 3

Believe me

 

It had already been a week since the dinner with Woo Bin and Min Ah. 

 

Min Ho and I were both busy with broadcasts shows and commercial filmings that it had been days since we last saw each other. We were at KBS today for a variety show and Min Ho was at the university filming a commerical with Yoona.

 

It was my chance to see him. We were about 10 miles apart, about 30 minutes away and one show and commerical to be finished.

 

My heart felt heavy as the thought of SNSD Yoona was going to be his counter part. They had a kiss scene too.

 

The thought overwhelmed me as I continued to stare into space.  

 

"Yah Suzy-ya!" 

 

I felt a brush of wind against my face. 

 

"Yah Suzy get off the car!" My team member Fei yelled. "Aish you're so annoying" She muttered. 

 

"Suzy-ah are you okay?" This time Min asked me. "Is it Min Ho Oppa?" 

 

I looked at the ground before I looked at Min. "Yea I'm fine." I got off the car. 

 

No. No I'm not fine. My boyfriend was practically 10 miles away from me with another girl. 

 

"Come on we have a show to broadcast" Fei yelled again as we made our way inside KBS. 

 

From: Min Ho <3

I'm going to be late tonight. I don't know if I'll be able to see you. 

 

Great. That was the fifth night we haven't seen each other. We even missed Christmas together. 

 

"Yah you shouldn't look so sad." Min said as she tried comforting me. "You'll ruin your make up and the make up unnis will be so pissed that you did." 

 

She grabbed my hand. 

 

"Whatever you're thinking about you have to forget it for now ok?" She said. "Were filming soon ok?" 

 

We were waiting in the lobby area for our manager when I recieved another text message.

 

From: Min Ho <3 

We're almost done shooting. The production crew wants to go out tonight. Do you want me to go?

 

NO! NO PLEASE NO! I want to see you. I thought to myself. 

 

As much as he was trying to notify me on what was happening I was still uncertain. Worried. 

 

To: Min Ho <3 

Go and Have fun! Ill see you tomorrow maybe?

 

"Lets go. Manager oppa is calling us now." Min called to me. 

 

I nodded my head as I got up. 

 

I was still fiddling with my phone as I followed the footsteps of Min and Fei. 

 

Maybe I should surprise him tonight? I had the keys he gave me when we first began dating but I never used it. Maybe this would be my first entry?

 

"My place is your place now" 

 

"Omo isn't that Kim Soo Hyuk?" I heard Fei exclaim. 

 

"Isn't that Sung Joon Oppa too?" This time I heard Min. 

 

Sung Joon? 

 

"Yah who are they with?" I heard Fei. "Who's that guy in the middle?"

 

Sung Joon was here? I felt my heart beating. My mind quickly evaporated the jealous thoughts of Min Ho and Yoona. 

 

We haven't seen each other in over two years. I wasn't ready to see him. 

 

 "Annyeonghaseyo." I heard Fei and Min again. 

 

I was hesistant to look up. What if it was really the Sung Joon I knew? 

 

I was glad Min and Fei were standing in front of me. I still had my phone in my face as I listened in on their conversation. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." I heard a deep voice. 

 

"Omo. We're really big fans of you Oppa" Fei squealed. "I totally loved you in Valid Love" 

 

I rolled my eyes. For a tough girl like Fei she was such a softy when it came to dramas. 

 

"Ah. Thank you." I heard the same deep voice. "Im a big fan of Miss A too." He mentioned. 

 

"Are you guys also here to film Happy Together?" Fei asked again. "Are you guest starring with us too?" 

 

I heard a chuckle coming from the deep voices. And slowly I looked up from my phone. I just needed a peek. I just needed to see how he was. 

 

"Anni. Were here for Hello Counselor." 

 

I heard the disappointment coming from Fei as I smirked beneath my phone. 

 

"Are you not going to greet us?" This time I heard another voice demand. 

 

I knew this voice. This was the one that was familiar.

 

Very familiar. 

 

"See hyung?" He said from behind. "She has no manners at all"

 

I heard more chuckles coming from Soo Hyuk. 

 

With confidence, I introduced myself. I felt Sung Joon's eyes watching me. I didn't want to make eye contact. If we made eye contact I think I would've cried as flashbacks of our break up would fill my mind. 

 

"Aren't you Lee Min Ho's girlfriend?" Kim Soo Hyuk asked me. 

 

I felt the spotlight on me as Fei and Min and the following men looked at me. The only one who didn't look at me was Sung Joon. No. He had already walked away. 

 

I watched as his backside welcomed me as he made his way out of KBS. 

 

"Shes the one hyung." Woo Bin whispered. 

 

Irritantly I looked at Woo Bin again. "YAH!" 

 

"See I told you hyung this girl has no manners."

 

I heard Fei and Min giggling. 

 

Annoyed and desolated, I bowed my head slightly at the two remaining men standing there.  "Im going to the waiting room first, Ill see you guys." I told both Min and Fei as I began walking away. 

 

"Lets go together!" Min yelled as she pulled Fei along with her.

 

"Do you know him too?" Fei asked me as we got our touch ups. "Kim Woo Bin-sshi?"

 

We were both looking in the mirror as the make up Unnie patted my nose. "Yeah." I replied as I continued typing. 

 

To: Min Ho <3

What are you doing now? 

 

"I had dinner at Shin Min Ah's house with him and Oppa."

 

"Why didn't you tell us?" Fei asked again. "I'm a big fan of his too! School 2013? Heirs? White Christmas? I love him and Soo Hyukkie too!" She exclaimed. 

 

Soo Hyukkie?

 

I could tell she was upset with me as I closed my eyes. Min was rolling her eyes at the sight of an angry Fei as she continued playing with her tablet. 

 

"Oh?" We heard the make up unnis. 

 

"Sorry for interrupting" We heard the voice of Soo Hyuk. "Do you mind if we also use this waiting room too? The one were in--- the air conditioner broke."   

 

"Theres anoth---" 

 

"--Anni. We don't mind!" Fei cried out. "You're more than welcomed." 

 

I rolled my eyes. I didn't want to protest as an angry Fei was an annoying Fei. Instead I made myself towards the set. We had 10 more minutes until we aired. 

 

My mind was still in a mix up as the sight of Sung Joon's backside welcomed me everytime I closed my eyes. And I was still indecisive on what I should do with Min Ho. 

 

"Were airing soon Suzy-sshi." The producer told me.

 

"Oh. Okay then." I tucked my phone in my right pocket.

 

---

 

Happy Together 

Suzy Segment on her relationship with Lee Min Ho

There was a momentary silence that followed when we finished introducing ourselves. Yoo Jae Suk Ahjussi and Myung Soo Ahjussi mentioned something and the spotlight appeared on me again for the second time today. 

 

"Wae-yo Did something happen?"  I asked. 

 

They were hinting on my relationship with Min Ho. I had to play oblivious to make the audience more interested. That was how showbiz and variety shows worked. 

 

"Did nothing happen?" Yoo Jae Suk asked. 

 

Of course something happened. 

 

"Ayy" Yoo Jae Suk commented. "We all know whats going on with you and Lee Min Ho." 

 

Finally you can say his name. 

 

"Ohh them?" Myung Soo Ahjussi exclaimed. "Ayy they're old news now. You didn't know did you?" He asked Jae Suk. "I knew it. He's such an old man." 

 

Laughter emitted from the main stage and the audience. 

 

It was the first time we were mentioned in a broadcast. Min Ho never did variety shows. Nor did he do music shows. Any shows for that matter. He was too outspoken and appeared to be a jerk to too many producers.   

 

"I do wish people can congratulate us though." I commented. 

 

We didn't really have people congratulate us on our relationship. My parents didn't even congratulate me. 

 

"What happened that you want us to congratulate you?" Park Myung Soo remarked. 

 

Another set of laughter emitted. 

 

"Its a shame but We'll be right back with our broadcast for more." Yoo Jae Suk announced as the silence died down. 

 

The lights turned off and the sound of silence echoed throughout the studio as the cameras turned off.

 

"Thank you Producer." We heard Park Myung Soo exclaimed.

 

The lights followed back on as we made our way off the stage.  

 

"Thank you" We kept repeating. We had to show our gratitude for to the audience and producers of the set. 

 

And once more we made our way towards the waiting room. Min went back on her tablet and Fei went to get her make up touch. As for me, I was sitting on the sofa still pondering on what I should text Min Ho. We just did a part about him. Shouldn't I tell him? Should I wait until I see him?

 

I contemplated on calling him. 

 

"Oh Oppa" I heard Fei's voice. "Are you guys on break too?" 

 

My eyes wandered towards the other side of the waiting room. Rolling my eyes as I began fiddling with my phone again. 

 

"Again Again she's still not acknowledging anyone in sight." Woo Bin remarked as he sat down next to me. 

 

There were so many chairs in sight. What were wrong with those chairs that he had to sit down next to me. 

 

"Oppa" Fei stated as she came towards us. "Ignore her. She's still PMSing today." 

 

"FEI!" I exclaimed as I got up. I looked over at Woo Bin and Soo Hyuk. Bowing my head I excused myself. This was not the right time to piss me off. 

 

"You see, I think she's on her period." Fei whispered to Woo Bin and Soo Hyuk. 

 

Aish.  That Fei just has to tell everyone. 

 

 

 

Teaser

 

"Yah get on" 

 

I hesistated. Why does this keep happening to me? Why am I being intertwined with this man? 

 

"Just get on. Ill drive you home." He said. "I won't bite." 

 

 I felt embarassment and humiliation creeping as I hesistantly got inside his Audi. 

 

"Are you hungry?" He asked me again. "Lets go eat." 

 

He opened his glove compartment and handed me a tissue. "Here. Wipe your nose."