Chapter 1

Believe me

Heirs reunion party 2015

 

"Cha, Cha Gombae!" 

 

The voices of F(x) Krystal and Kang Min Hyuk shouted.

 

"Can you believe its been TWO years now? Almost Three!" This time Jeon Soo Jin joined in. 

 

Bemused at the fact that the drama that had connected them all was just nearly two years ago. The drama where they grew from, bonded from, and blossomed from. 

 

"God I hated filming that drama." This time Kim Ji Won spoke up. "Why did I have to be the bad girl. Aish really." 

 

As everyone continued laughing and talking, I was sitting at the head of the karaoke table, arms and legs crossed, regretting this decision to ever come. I regretted it the moment the devil asked me to be his plus one to this all exclusive private party for the members and staffs of HEIRs. 

 

I understood he had a big influence over the actors and actresses but why was I there. Why was I, the outsider, sitting at the head of of the table? 

 

"Lets all do another toast for Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang!" Producer Lee pinged in. 

 

I watched as the man next to me got up and smiled sheepishly. His posture straightening as he lazily drew up his small cup. "Yah last one alright? I can't drink anymore." He turned and look down at me.

 

Damn right you shouldn't drink anymore.  

 

"I have to drive my girl back home." He winked at me. 

 

"Can you please just come to the reunion with me?" 

 

I was finished for the day, finished with all the interviews and the big photoshoot for Bean Pole. I was tired and all I wanted to do was sleep. 

 

"Suzy-ah were a public couple now. We have to make public appearances." He stated. Standing over me as I was lying down on my sofa.

 

He was already ready, wearing a gray suit and a white dress shirt underneath. Hair tossled to perfection. His scent hovering over me. 

 

"Yah Bae Suzy! I came over here to pick you up!" He kicked the sofa. "Get up!"  

 

He continued kicking the sofa. 

 

"You said you'll go!" 

 

And another kick. 

 

"AISH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!" I screamed at him. Finally flustered with him. "I HAVE THE AFTERNOON AND EVENING OFF. DO I HAVE TO GO?! You're so annoying." 

 

I watched as he smiled at me. Watching me as I walked towards my bedroom. His smile then turned into a goofy laughter. "BWOH? WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING ABOUT?" I questioned him. This time feeling his laughter has brought me to my edge. I really hate this man right now. 

 

Laughingly, he covered his mouth and then looked at me again. "You're so cute when you're angry you know that?" 

 

I felt his hand enveloping mines before he pulled me from my seat and handed me another shot. "No thank you. This is too much for me." I stated. 

 

It was my fifth shot for the night. Anymore and I would've fainted. 

 

"Just one more." He placed up one finger. His puppy eyes pleading with me. "One more." 

 

How could I say no to this man?

 

With an exasperated sigh. I nodded my head. "Fine." I took the cup from him. "Happy?" 

 

He grabbed my hand and then turned towards the ready crowd. "To the end of Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang!" He annouced. Now looking at Park Shin Hye and her date. 

 

"TO THE END OF KIM TAN AND CHA EUN SANG!" 

 

"TO THE END OF HEIRS!" 

 

And I watched once more as the man I love took his shot and everyone right after. I then proceeded to take my shot. Closing my eyes as the bitter liquid swam down my throat. Leaving behind the burning after taste. 

 

Good. That was my last one for the night. No more. Absolutely no more. 

 

It wasn't long before I felt the petulant taste warming my insides. My cheeks began burning red and my mind grew in disarray as we all sat back down. 

 

"Yah are you okay?" 

 

"Do I look okay to you?" I asked as I held on to my head. Everything was spinning. My eyes were blurry, the karaoke screen was blurry. I could make out the smiling face of Choi Jin Hyuk-sshi speaking to Min Ho.

 

And then the door opened.

 

Everyone turned their attention to the person entering. 

 

"MIN AH UNNIE!" We heard Krystal's voice shrieking. "YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY HERE!" She shrieked again.  "Where's Woo Bin Oppa?" She pondered as she looked over the slender woman's shoulder. 

 

"Kure! Where is that Choi Young Do?" Another voice interrupted the two. 

 

It was from Min Ho. 

 

He got up from his seat and strided towards the two ladies. Straightening his dress shirt and tie. 

 

"Oh Min Ho-sshi." I watched as she hugged him. "Woo Bin's coming. He's just parking the car." 

 

Who was this lady? She wasn't in HEIRS. Maybe she was another outsider like me. 

 

"I see you brought her here." Min Ah whispered in Min Ho's ear. "Im proud of you." 

 

Min Ho grinned. " Thanks Min Ah-sshi." 

 

And now they were whispering with each other? 

 

My eyes weren't moving as they were staring straight on the muscular backside of my dear boyfriend. Jealousy creeping over me as I watched him laugh and giggle with Krystal and Min Ah-sshi.  

 

I didn't know whether it was the bitter taste of alcohol or me but I had enough watching them whisper and laugh with each other. He was the one that brought me here, pleaded with me to come. Shouldn't he introduce me to her too? Shouldn't I be able to laugh with them? I didn't know theses people. They weren't my friends. 

 

"Oh Suzy-sshi." Producer Lee called me. She was the only one close to me. "Are you okay? Where are you going?"

 

"Restroom. Ill be right back." I stated in the most sober like image I could muster.

 

I swear if I could just catch a hint of fresh air I be fine.  

 

I felt wobbly as I made my way down the aisle towards the giggling trio.

 

"Babe?" I heard him. "Where are you going?" He questioned me. Eyes sincere and worried.

 

Smiling, I answered back. "Outside. I need some air." I looked over at Min Ah and Krystal. "Ill be right back to introduce myself. Sorry." I bowed my head. 

 

"Do you need me to go with you---" 

 

"--Anni." I cut him off. "Im fine."

 

I wasn't fine actually. I was woozy. Wobbly, jealous, and irritated. Maybe I should've just gone home.

 

As I made my way outside, I felt my legs loosing feeling. My eyes spinning from the contrast of bright lights. The loud music booming from the club ringing in my ears.

 

"Omo, Isn't that Suzy?" I heard some girls whispering as I tried grasping on to the nearest wall. . This was no good.

 

"OMO. It is!" Another one commented. "OMO Is she drunk? Should we help her? Yah, help me get my phone out!"

 

 

"This would be so good. Superstar Suzy drunk."  

 

Double . I needed to get back to the karaoke room. "Excuse me." I made an attempt to cover my face before anymore anti-fans arrived. "Excuse me, Sorry." 

 

I was still holding on to the wall as I saw bright flashes appear. 

 

 

"Suzy! Suzy! Can we have your autograph?!" 

 

"Suzy can you look over here plea---"

 

Before I was able to comprehend what was happening anymore, a dark figure casted over me. My blurry eyes looked up to the tall figure standing over me, blocking me from the cameras. "--Sorry everyone. Shows over." I heard the deep voice. "Sorry, please go about yourselves."

 

Min Ho, I knew you come. 

 

"Omo. Isn't that Kim Woo Bin?!" 

 

"This is Daebak!" 

 

Kim Woo Bin? I whispered to myself. Why was Kim Woo Bin helping me? I thought this was Min Ho. My Min Ho. 

 

"Sorry everyone." I watched as he tilted his head up and down. His arms waving along the paparazzi crowd. "Please go." 

 

His body now turning towards me as he placed his arms around my shoulders. "Are you alright?" He asked me. Removing his cap and placing it on my top of my head. "Keep it for now." He stated. 

 

"I'm fine. Thank you." I replied. "You didn't have to do that." I mumbled as I felt him wrap his arm around my waist. Supporting my balance.

 

"I know I didn't." He retorted quick.

 

Then why did you?

 

"I just needed to know where the party was." He replied again. 

 

"Its just down the corner of the hallway."

 

I looked down at his arm that was still enveloping my waist. "I can walk now then." I said as I made eye contact with him and then my waist. "You can let go now." 

 

With a smirk, he withdrew his arm.  

 

My balance faltering again.

 

"Alright then. See you later." He said. "I want my hat back later." 

 

And with that, I watched as he walked away. Hands in his pockets. 

 

Aish. What a jerk. 

 

 

 

 

 

Authors note

Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter. It was just to give everyone a sense of how Suzy and Woo Bin met. 

Will update every 1-2 days so I hope to see some feedback! :D