Rubber Ducks

Summer Fling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Johnny hates Ten and the later isn't sure why. The older guy has his reason though, Ten being an unwelcome intruder during summer. Johnny is pretty sure his mother is going to let him take care of this 'boy' which would automatically snatch away his time to party with his friends and  goes to club to hit on the hottest girls in town. So why wouldn't he hate it? 

The two decided to sit down in a diner Johnny often goes too. 

"Morning, Johnny!" the girl says, giving Johnny a big smile and a high five which Johnny gladly returns. 

"Hey, Liz. So uhm, just the usual for me and..." Johnny looks up to see Ten looking directly at him. The older guy quickly raises his eyebrows, singning the younger to quickly choose a menu. 

However, Ten's eyes don't go to the menu, not even once. "I don't know what's nice here, so can't you just pick one for me?" Ten asks with pleading eyes. 

Johnny takes a deep sigh before asking Liz to add another one of what her orders earlier. 

"So 2 egg benedicts? Will be coming right away!" she says and collects the menu before walking away.

After Liz walks away, Johnny takes out his phone to check his twitter and instagram. He probably takes too much time looking at the feeds until he hears Ten says, "Am I that annoying to be with?" 

Johnny doesn't put his phone on the table but he snaps, lifting his head and looks at the boy sitting across him. Surprisingly, there is no sign of annoyance or anger. "Huh?" is all Johnny manages to say. 

Ten raises his shoulders. "I don't know, i'm just asking. You seem so engrossed in your phone that's all," he says. Johnny quickly sips his drink instead of replying. 

A call come and Ten quickly answers as he sees from the corner of his eyes that their food are coming. He's about to tell his sister the whole thing but it would be too soon to say anything about Johnny so while the older guy digs into the food first, Ten only says one sentence about Johnny, in Thai. 

"He's handsome so it's okay so far". 

 

They wouldn't be in the su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter