Instagram Scandal?

Summer Fling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Guess who has to miss Thursday classes? Johnny and Ten. 

Johnny's parents are out of the state for the rest of the week and would be back Monday morning so the two have the whole house to themselves which for Ten, considering how he remebers everything from last night, is awkward as hell. 

While Johnny watches the TV in the living room, Ten stays in his bedroom the whole time and without him realising, it's 3PM already and he still hasn't have lunch. Even though the thought of having to face Johnny terrifies him, he walks out of his room, towards the kitchen, walking very quietly as he pass the living room. 

Luckily, Johnny doesn't seem to realize Ten walking by. Ten's busy preparing himself a ramen. 

"Kiddo, ramen for me too please!" Johnny suddenly shouts. 

Ten who's filling in the pot with water almost drops it and he turns towards the living room. "O-okay!" he shouted back. 

In the back of his mind, Ten's cursing hard because then this means that they have to eat together. 

 

"Ramen's ready," Ten says as he brings the two bowls over to the living room. 

As soon as he places the bowls on the table, Johnny stares at them then at him, in silence which scares Ten. 

"Wh-what? Is something wrong?" Ten asks, confused. 

"Why do you even put them in bowls? We can just eat them directly from the pot, dude. You're gonna waste water and soap to wash 2 extra bowls..." Johnny says. 

That's a whole new thing to Ten. Eating ramen directly from the pot? Never heard of it before. 

"That's weird tho..." 

"No, you're the one who's ing weird," Johnny says before he picks up the chopsticks and starts digging. 

Having no other choice, Ten sits beside Johnny and starts digging into his ramen too. But the atmosphere is too uncomfortable to Ten. He's not used to eating in silence. Whenever he eats, he would always talk about random stuffs with his friends but Johnny's too deep into his food that he doesn't even bother. Ten sighs before going back to his food. 

 

It's 11PM and Ten's ready to sleep. He's about to tuc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter